Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    Only have I’m a celeb on back ground Cause I love ant and Dec
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Decided putting the decorations up Thursday. How excitinggggg
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    🤶 🎅 🎄
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    I can’t wait to put decorations up. It’ll probably be next weekend at absolute earliest. We put them up at the end of November last year
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Urghhj things are annoying. Humans annoy me
  • Options
    I can’t wait to put decorations up. It’ll probably be next weekend at absolute earliest. We put them up at the end of November last year

Yeah I think this might be the earliest we put them up this year but ya know why not lol
  • Options
    I’m sooo excited to see teddy literally can’t cope ahhhhh
  • Options
    I don't bother with Christmas decorations. Waste of money at the moment.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Did you see my Santa I brought from home bargains. Can not wait to put him somewhere! I also brought my own tree this year. Just one from hobby craft to put in my room and I’ve got a snowman that I brought from primark can’t wait to put them up. I’m gunna buy more too. I really want me room to look full of red, and green and tacky Christmas hahah
  • Options
    I know I was saying beat support chat isn’t for me but today has been really nice on there to support others and people be really appreciative of me. Felt really nice.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    The money I pay for teddys training - Is it dodgy if I send the money straight from my bank to theirs? Or should I do it on PayPal but I swear pay pal take money of If say it’sa business
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,148 Part of The Furniture
    We found out our placements for January and I’m both scared and excited for mine !
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 111 The Mix Convert
    Good morning y'all! How are you doing today?
  • Options
    Morning!!

@Millie2787 oooo good luck! Think it’s natural to be nervous but you’ll do amazing!

@Cosmo good morning! I’m very tired this morning. How are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Morning~
    I'm super tired! What about you? @Cosmo
  • Options
    Morning @lovemimoon I’m tired too
  • Options
    @independent_ it’s gonna kill my emotions … it’s the day case Oncology ward … so all the children coming in for cancer treatment 🙈
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Morning x
  • Options
    Guess whatttt picking up teddy tomorrow. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh yayyyyy
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey guys
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl Hey! How are you doing today?
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    .@b
    Brookee wrote: »
    @_Tech_Addict_Girl Hey! How are you doing today?
    I’m alright but my mom has ruined my birthday 🥺how are you
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    It's been a sad day.
  • Options
    I swear the company the uni use for our uniform is just ridiculous… I ordered 4 sizes bigger than my last order and they are still too small ! 🙃

Did have frankie and bennies though that was good
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Hi guys
  • Options
    Hi guys

How are you
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    I'm ok I guess I'm struggling a bit mentally but Ill survive how about you
  • Options