Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,684 Legendary Poster
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    @independent_ yup , have been in since 6pm as they was short staffed

Omg you must be shattered. Look after yourself tomorrow @Millie2787
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    7 hours then I can cuddle into bed and sleep for days

You can do it!
    Have you been to where I am for the elephant trail yet?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,588 Skive's The Limit
    Cool cats cool cats
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    My names Katy’ ducking Fitch so the fuck r u
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Bum hole
  • Options
    Hello xxxxxx. Who’s there’s. Don’txxxx
  • Options
    @Aimee you still awake??? Xxx
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,168 Part of The Furniture
    @GreenTea , not yet , I probs wouldn’t do the full trail I’m too lazy for that 🤣

@independent_ I’m very much excited for my bed soon , even if it will be roasting
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Shaunie you’ve got bloody primary school songs stuck in my head now :joy:
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options

Ooh no ohh no oh nonononono
  • Options
    @Millie2787 I bet you’re excited for bed! I’m putting off going to bed because it’s roasting then I read your post and I’m grateful I’m not on a night shift :lol: you can do this!
  • Options
    Sadl I can’t think of ny mode songs ahh it’s itching in my my brain
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Knowing primary school they’re probably song lyrics too lol
  • Options
    @Millie2787 got wrong user name how’s doggy
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Knowing primary school they’re probably song lyrics too lol

Haha yeah
  • Options
    It's too hot
  • Options
    It really is too hot :lol:
  • Options
    Shit the bed. I thought I saw a spider
  • Options
    🤢
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Keep opening this tab every now and then to have a smile at everybody melting XD :)
  • Options
    I was right, it’s too hot in bed, it’s too hot out of bed, it’s probably too hot under the bed but I won’t try that... you get what I mean.
  • Options
    @independent_

Seems there's only one realistic solution then... take some pillows to the bath :p
  • Options
    Not three today
  • Options
    Lol I wish @Supernova might have to be a cold shower in the morning though.
  • Options
    Think I’m gonna be dead trying to sleep when I get home
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I need to put deep heat on my back because it hurts but I also don’t want to put deep heat on because .. well... it’s a bit hot already

Welcome to today’s episode of 1am dilemmas with Elle
  • Options
    I’ve resorted to sitting out in one of the back gardens for now . It’s too bloody hot
  • Options
    early morning dilemmas are the worst kind :( can't sleep cause of the heat, and can't do much else because of the dead arm from my vaccine lol

I'm sooo bored
  • Options
    Hi 😓
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    early morning dilemmas are the worst kind :( can't sleep cause of the heat, and can't do much else because of the dead arm from my vaccine lol

I'm sooo bored

Make sure you stay well hydrated after your vaccine! Hope your arm feels better today