Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,161 Part of The Furniture
    No I’m in so much pain and have been for 3 weeks but it’s fine it’s just painful periods and got to give it 2 more weeks to see if my injection kicks in or not
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    No I’m in so much pain and have been for 3 weeks but it’s fine it’s just painful periods and got to give it 2 more weeks to see if my injection kicks in or not

Ah no. Hope it eases soon! Got any heat pads?
  • Options
    I’m at work 🙃 I’ve got neurofen not that it will help but honestly it’s like someone is ripping my insides out
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    I’m at work 🙃 I’ve got neurofen not that it will help but honestly it’s like someone is ripping my insides out

Oh no :( that's not good. You gonna be alright at work?
  • Options
    Probs not . I lay on the floor the other day at wirk if hurt that much 🤣
  • Options
    That's not good! Maybe sit down when you get chance and just take 5
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,682 Legendary Poster
    Hello
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hello

Hello how are you?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,568 Skive's The Limit
    Hello

Heyy
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Too hot @GreenTea how are you?

Hey @Shaunie how are you??
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I’m tired how are you? @independent_
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I'm fabulous thank you. Bit pissed off but mate is coming round to bitch with me! Much needed weekly bitch!

Doing anything nice this weekend?
  • Options
    Bit tired myself tbh @Shaunie it’s also wayyy too hot!! How’s work been?
  • Options
    Peach and orange water is bangingg
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    I'm fabulous thank you. Bit pissed off but mate is coming round to bitch with me! Much needed weekly bitch!

Doing anything nice this weekend?

Sometimes you just need to have that bitch to a good friend @GreenTea

Not much, I’m going to the beach on Sunday which will be fun. How about yourself? Have you got summer holidays starting soon at work?
  • Options
    Summer holidays means summer club so I'll be earning an extra grand and a half this summer. Can't wait tbh. This weekend I'm just chilling with friends
  • Options

I like the weather now. I don’t think it’s like too hot. Just right where I am.

Not too bad actually it’s manageable. I kinda wish I did full days tho. 4 hours a day never adds up to good money
  • Options
    Summer holidays means summer club so I'll be earning an extra grand and a half this summer. Can't wait tbh. This weekend I'm just chilling with friends

Aw yayy I’m glad you’re earning a bit of extra money! I hope you have a good time with your friends @GreenTea
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    I don't even really know how hot it is cause I've not been outside today to be honest
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »

Not too bad actually it’s manageable. I kinda wish I did full days tho. 4 hours a day never adds up to good money

See I’m in Scotland and this weather is quite hot for us @Shaunie, I mean I like it when I can sit in the garden but I don’t like it in the house or trying to sleep in it haha.

Aw I’m glad work has been ok. Yeah sometimes the shorter days aren’t so great, but you have to make sure you’re looking after yourself too and it stays manageable for you <3
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    I don't even really know how hot it is cause I've not been outside today to be honest

@Apollo is it not really stuffy in your house? It is in mine because it’s so hot outside lol
  • Options
    Can't wait tbh @independent_ extra grand an a half can take me places
  • Options

See I’m in Scotland and this weather is quite hot for us @Shaunie, I mean I like it when I can sit in the garden but I don’t like it in the house or trying to sleep in it haha.

Aw I’m glad work has been ok. Yeah sometimes the shorter days aren’t so great, but you have to make sure you’re looking after yourself too and it stays manageable for you <3

Aw yeah. Think maybe used to it unless it’s hotter there but I wish it was like this everyday. Just the right weather. But teddy is not liking it. Been hiding all day behind the sofa cause it’s cool there lol bless.

Yeah true But in august time for one day I will be doing a 9pm to 5am shift lol but it’s fine because between the hours of 10pm and 6 am it’s time and a half. Basically there will be people scanning every single piece of items to count them all. but apparently they’re very messy so I’d just follow and tidy up after them. I hope it won’t mess my sleep up
  • Options

@GreenTea it’s a good amount of money! Hope you can treat yourself to something nice, even a little thing.
  • Options

@GreenTea it’s a good amount of money! Hope you can treat yourself to something nice, even a little thing.

A holiday 😂 well deserved. Don't give a shit about covid anymore. I want a holiday
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »

It's been so hot today! You're lucky you don't know because it's not nice feeling sticky
  • Options

Aw yeah. Think maybe used to it unless it’s hotter there but I wish it was like this everyday. Just the right weather. But teddy is not liking it. Been hiding all day behind the sofa cause it’s cool there lol bless.

Yeah true But in august time for one day I will be doing a 9pm to 5am shift lol but it’s fine because between the hours of 10pm and 6 am it’s time and a half. Basically there will be people scanning every single piece of items to count them all. but apparently they’re very messy so I’d just follow and tidy up after them. I hope it won’t mess my sleep up

Aww bless him @Shaunie my dog Theo hasn’t been liking it either, he’s been in the hallway which is the coolest place in the house. But he’s an energetic labrador usually so he’s used to running around lots. I think it is usually cooler up here so maybe why it feels hotter to me. You’re quite far south so it’s usually bit hotter near you.

Ah time and a half is always good! The night time will be quieter too with no customers around. I hope it goes ok
  • Options

A holiday 😂 well deserved. Don't give a shit about covid anymore. I want a holiday

Quite right @GreenTea a holiday will be lovely!!!!!! Have fun!
  • Options

Disappear to Hawaii or something. Living the dream!
  • Options

Disappear to Hawaii or something. Living the dream!

Sounds perfect tbh @GreenTEa I had a lovely weekend away in Cumbria last weekend, may not be abroad but spent a nice few days with my partner which felt like a holiday for me at this point lol, I hadn’t been out of Scotland since about last September