Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,168 Part of The Furniture
    Feminax won’t help . It’s not just periods pains . I shouldn’t get this intense pain when on the injection

I’ve already had neurofen , but has barley touched it
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,588 Skive's The Limit
    @independent_ ayo where you gone xxx
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Feminax won’t help . It’s not just periods pains . I shouldn’t get this intense pain when on the injection

I’ve already had neurofen , but has barley touched it

I'm sorry :( I really hope it eases soon.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,684 Legendary Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »

Im here @Shaunie stay safe, you sound pretty drunk. Not judging just want you to stay safe
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options

Im here @Shaunie stay safe, you sound pretty drunk. Not judging just want you to stay safe

Would you kids when your oldr ?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’m imagining having child when older and omg it makes me happy can you imagin lil uous running around hahahah
  • Options
    You going bed soon @independent_ ?
  • Options
    What about you @GreenTea @aimee165
  • Options

Would you kids when your oldr ?

I don’t think so, I shouldn’t be trusted with anything especially not a child hahaha! I mean if it happens it happens but defo not planning on it.

How about you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

Should do really @GreenTea but probably won’t sleep because it’s so bloody hot lol
  • Options
    I’magine no heaven no hell below us above the the Skye Imagine there’s no count it isn’t hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for no region foo imagine allllll the peopleseeee living lifeee in peaceeeeee
  • Options

Should do really @GreenTea but probably won’t sleep because it’s so bloody hot lol

Same haha. Maybe switch off devices and relax?
  • Options

My brain just doesn’t like to switch off at the moment. I suppose the phone won’t be helping but I feel like without it I will just overthink lol. You’re sensible, I should take your advice
  • Options
    If there was a heaven. Would itbein the sky can you imagine that like omg what even is this ball. Isn’t it funny isn’t it weird.omggg that was song I sang in school omg how’s it go. Isn’t it funny isn’t it weird. Idk the rest????? Do u
  • Options

My brain just doesn’t like to switch off at the moment. I suppose the phone won’t be helping but I feel like without it I will just overthink lol. You’re sensible, I should take your advice

Haha I am sensible
  • Options
    Omg no. It wouldn it b funny if the Skye was green and the grass was yellow wouldn’t it be strange wouldn’t it be weird wouldn’t it be most popucular indeed
  • Options
    If there was a heaven. Would itbein the sky can you imagine that like omg what even is this ball. Isn’t it funny isn’t it weird.omggg that was song I sang in school omg how’s it go. Isn’t it funny isn’t it weird. Idk the rest????? Do u

I feel like I do know that song and it’d probably be a song I remembered randomly but my brain might be playing tricks.
  • Options
    I’m worryingly not very tired either. I really should make effort to go to bed
  • Options
    Milk bottle tools and paper bag iron plenty dirty old rags. Nine bottle tops 8 bottle top
  • Options

Go lay down and see if you fall asleep!
  • Options

I feel like I do know that song and it’d probably be a song I remembered randomly but my brain might be playing tricks.

https://youtu.be/vud4OiTN78E
  • Options
    Why did I pray inschool when I’m not religious
  • Options

Think I’ll get ready for bed in a minute and just keep my fan on cause otherwise it be too hot lol
  • Options
    7 hours then I can cuddle into bed and sleep for days
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    It would be pretty funny
  • Options

https://youtu.be/vud4OiTN78E

Lol I do know that! Why were the school songs some of the most catchy
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    7 hours then I can cuddle into bed and sleep for days

Oh gosh are you on a night shift @Millie2787?
  • Options
    My head is floating
  • Options
    @independent_ yup , have been in since 6pm as they was short staffed
  • Options

Think I’ll get ready for bed in a minute and just keep my fan on cause otherwise it be too hot lol

Sounds like a plan