Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,590 Skive's The Limit
    Please someone speak with me I’m feeling very bad
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Just to clear something up before accusations are made. I PMd with Apollo last night regarding the community newsletter. I'll happily add the mix into the conversation if it's an issue
  • Options
    I had a dream about looking after a dog that was lost. And then I found the owner on Facebook. I mean that’s actually been in real life but the dog was super cute in my room.

Don’t kill yourself you are yet to meet more doggy’s
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,684 Legendary Poster
    Morning everyone! How we all doing?

@Supernova the dead arm is the worst! Mine was like that for a couple of days.

@Shaunie how’s the hangover? Hope it isn’t too bad.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @independent_ morning, how did you sleep!
  • Options
    @GreenTea alright in the end actually, surprisingly as it was really so hot but the fan helped. How about you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea alright in the end actually, surprisingly as it was really so hot but the fan helped. How about you?

Had about 6 and a half hour sleep haha
  • Options
    @GreenTea ah no, hopefully you manage to get a bit more sleep tonight.
  • Options
    I'll nap later maybe lol
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Yo yo yo, woke up at 9 today which is good for my standards
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    Yo yo yo, woke up at 9 today which is good for my standards

Woo
  • Options
    Taking a break from the boards take care
  • Options
    Just won £50 lol time to go home bargins
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Taking a break from the boards take care
    @Shaunie take care, see you in a bit
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,168 Part of The Furniture
    It’s tooo warm
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I do not feel well :D
  • Options
    It is bloody boiling. Finally bought a tower fan today though which is very very nice right now
  • Options
    It's 30 degrees
  • Options
    Ava16Ava16 Posts: 43 Boards Initiate
    it's even more hot tomorrow apparently , but hi all!
  • Options
    how is everyone?
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @zaynab_5
    I'm okay I just finished doing my workouts and I'm really tired
    What are you up to?
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    @zaynab_5

I am doing lilly sabri's newest intense flat abs workout. I hate how she doesn't do any breaks at all, but I do feel the burn! Which workout did you do?

Oooh who are you favourites?
  • Options
    @lovemimoon

thank you for introducing me to this discussion <3
  • Options
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Evening my melting friends :D
  • Options
    @zaynab_5

Chloe ting is amazing as well. I used to do her workouts but then I started doing lilly's because she's newer and I just wanted to try them out to see if it's better.

OMG I LOVE ALONDRA!! DID U SEE HER NEW BABY???? HE'S SO FRICKING ADORABLE 🥺🥺🥺🥺

I like lesley marie
  • Options
  • Options
    @zaynab_5

I hope that goes well for you! <3 xx

YEHHHH I WATCHED THAT ONE! OH I AM SO HAPPY FOR BENNY AND ALO I HOPE THEY HAVE A GOOD FUTURE WITH THEIR CHILD, AND FUTURE CHILDREN (IF THEY WANT ANY MORE :joy: )

We certainly do :joy::joy: