Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Can't wait tbh @independent_ extra grand an a half can take me places

@GreenTea it’s a good amount of money! Hope you can treat yourself to something nice, even a little thing.

A holiday 😂 well deserved. Don't give a shit about covid anymore. I want a holiday

Quite right @GreenTea a holiday will be lovely!!!!!! Have fun!

Disappear to Hawaii or something. Living the dream!

Sounds perfect tbh @GreenTEa I had a lovely weekend away in Cumbria last weekend, may not be abroad but spent a nice few days with my partner which felt like a holiday for me at this point lol, I hadn’t been out of Scotland since about last September

Aww sounds lovely!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,568 Skive's The Limit
    I’m so bored
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    You know I have been getting into 80s music which is like weird to me lol never thought I would
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Who’s has some vodky and kooperburge meeeee
  • Options
    @Sailix I see you! how are you???
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie dammit lool, you always catch me when I'm lurking 😂

I'm doing okay, a few wobbles but mostly good! I came down to my home town dmfor a dentist appointment which I ended up missing and because of my dentist's incompatible rota with mine it looks like it will probably be another 3 weeks untill I can see her 😅

Butttt enough about me, how've you been girlll?
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,161 Part of The Furniture
    Howdy howdy
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Howdy howdy

How's work?
  • Options
    @Shaunie dammit lool, you always catch me when I'm lurking 😂

I'm doing okay, a few wobbles but mostly good! I came down to my home town dmfor a dentist appointment which I ended up missing and because of my dentist's incompatible rota with mine it looks like it will probably be another 3 weeks untill I can see her 😅

Butttt enough about me, how've you been girlll?

Oh nooo! Did you pay for it???
  • Options
    Howdy howdy

Helo hello hows Dotty? Any pics?
  • Options
    Lol my cough is pissing me off now 😂😂 ah well gonna go mates tomorrow I reckon
  • Options
    I SOON FOUND OUT I WAS LOSING MY MIND
  • Options
    Can you believe it. We are alive. Like isn’t ir completely a mad concept like how are we here.

Are you guys enjoying your night. I am enjoying it with myself xxx
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Lyrics?
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Can you believe it. We are alive. Like isn’t ir completely a mad concept like how are we here.

Yeah, I was thinking about that yesterday.
    Especially since we're twins its like there's an even higher chance we just wouldn't be here
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    Lyrics?

Na na na na na na ooooohhh ooohhhhwoua. Soon turned out I ha heart of glass
  • Options
    (Yes Apollo how are you????
  • Options
    @Apollo hey how you doing? Can I PM you?
  • Options

Yeah, I was thinking about that yesterday.
    Especially since we're twins its like there's an even higher chance we just wouldn't be here

Omg yeah never thought of that like was I the second one the slower one or not lol
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,161 Part of The Furniture
    My stomach is killing me 🙃
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options

Oh no! Can you take anything or not the time yet?
  • Options
    @GreenTea yeah if you like
  • Options

Have you tried feminax it goes straight to the stomach. I took half a pill and I was cured
  • Options
    @GreenTea yeah if you like

Cheers ✌️
  • Options
    Ob la di ob da life goes on xxxx
  • Options
    IM STILL STANDING.
    YEAH UEAH YEAH

Gosh such tunes
    Meeda get drink with myself more
    Can feel the mystic in me guys xxx
  • Options
    Can we join me xxxx
  • Options
    (Yes Apollo how are you????
    Yeah I'm alright how about you?
    Omg yeah never thought of that like was I the second one the slower one or not lol
    I dunno if you're talking about being born or like conceived or whatever but I know I was last to he born 😎
  • Options
    I mean sperm race lol 😝. I was half an hour later than my sister

STAY IN ALIVE AH AH AH Y IM GOING NO WHERE SOMEBODY HELP MEeeeee
  • Options
    HERE COMES RHE SUN DUDUDUDUDUDU