Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey hope we're all well! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Morning all!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Morning
  • Options
    oops
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,525 Skive's The Limit
    Heyy
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @Dandelion
    do you know much about stock? 
    Can I PM you cause I totally zoned out in my training today about one bit. And too embarrassing to ask anyone at work. And I have a shift for 6pm- 10pm and I’m so confused on what that does and I’m scared lol. Especially with all this new stuff in stock I just don’t get the equipment and which to use when.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    @Dandelion
    do you know much about stock? 
    Can I PM you cause I totally zoned out in my training today about one bit. And too embarrassing to ask anyone at work. And I have a shift for 6pm- 10pm and I’m so confused on what that does and I’m scared lol. Especially with all this new stuff in stock I just don’t get the equipment and which to use when
    Yeah cause @Shaunie x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    AlexAlex Posts: 41 Boards Initiate
    Morning everyone - glances at the time. Oh. Never mind! :astonished:  
  • Options
    Aww thank you @Dandelion that means a lot. 💕💕. Get scared and confused ahh😭. I don’t listen properly when I feel anxious. I will send you a pm on things I’m confused about when I’m properly at home 😊
  • Options
    Alex said:

Afternoon. How are you
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,648 Legendary Poster
    Oh my goodness I am so tired lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Oh my goodness I am so tired lol

Oh damn. How's your day been
  • Options
    @GreenTea just average tbh. Not the best but not the worst. How about yours? 

I had a nap and now I’m even more tired than I was before it hahah I hate when that happens 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I haven't really done anything today. Not going tomorrow as can't get a lift out there and it's too far to walk which is annoying but never mind
  • Options
    Aww that’s a shame about tomorrow @GreenTea you got anything nice planned instead?

I haven’t done much today either. Nothing in fact lol 
  • Options
    Not sure yet @independent_
    Being forced back on to meds that literally make me sleep all the time, makes everything really difficult
  • Options
    Aww @GreenTea that’s tough does that side effect go away after a while? The meds I was on for a while did the opposite to me. Could hardly sleep at all. Hopefully it settles down soon. 
  • Options
    Yh the one I'm on they don't give to under 18s lol
    I hope it goes away.. I'm sleeping so much
  • Options
    AlexAlex Posts: 41 Boards Initiate
    GreenTea said:
    Alex said:

Afternoon. How are you
    I'm ok thanks, can't believe I got up so late though! How are you?
  • Options
    Alex said:
    GreenTea said:
    Alex said:

Afternoon. How are you
    I'm ok thanks, can't believe I got up so late though! How are you?

I'm alright thanjs
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Does anyone know some good games to play? I want to host a games night  but I've never done it before so feel free to throw some suggestions out there 😁

So far I have uno and Jenga. 
  • Options
    The logo game @Salix_alba_2019 it's a common one used for game nights
  • Options
    Ahhhh YESS thats a good! GreenTea said:
    The logo game @Salix_alba_2019 it's a common one used for game nights

• Options
    Wonder if I'll sleep another 12 hours tonight
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019 yep! What about cluedo? 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @Salix_alba_2019 yep! What about cluedo? 
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Options
    My parents have just whacked the heating up to 26 degrees and it’s now like the Sahara Desert in my room :lol: 
  • Options
    Could of swore I just posted this

but having own little party drinking  vodka 🥳
  • Options
    @Shaunie I’m about to pour a vodka for myself. What do you put in your vodka?