Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Pepsi Max. You?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie I’ve got cola, I do like pepsi in it though 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    AlexAlex Posts: 41 Boards Initiate
    I just made pizza and now catching up with GPs before closed doors. Party time here lol! 
  • Options
    @Alex i love that show!!!! I haven't watched it for the longest time. Where do you watch it?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Alex i love that show!!!! I haven't watched it for the longest time. Where do you watch it?
    My5 - new series out. x
  • Options
    @Alex thank you so much, I have my5 on my TV i could watch that now!! Lol 
  • Options
    Aww @Aidan you too have a good night and sleep well :) 
  • Options
    Fml I’m out off
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Oh gosh I got a bit too drunk. Feeling it now. I think I did too many rolly pollys  that my back would like 😂😂 Suprised I didn’t make myself sick the amount of times I started spinning around in a circle to feel more drunk lol. I say that but I think if I move soon I might be sick ahh.  My family was probably just thinking fml she is never drinking again 😂😂 they was kinda killing my vibe 😂
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Morning
  • Options
    Hiyaaa. How is everyone today

thought I avoided hang over but now I’m not too sure. Still going to work but when was on the bus I thought I was gunna be sick. Now still feeling sick ahhh
  • Options
    I feel like I can taste my medication keep coming up in my mouth ewww 😂😂
  • Options
    Heyy everyone how are we all?

@Shaunie oh gosh I’ve been there with the hangover, they’re the worst. That said though I’m quite lucky I have to be very very very drunk to even get one. So if I have a hangover I know I was ridiculously drunk haha. 
  • Options

Autumn adventure this morning. Did a 2 hour walk! Was nice
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww that’s lovely!! Glad you had a good time!
  • Options
    Afternoon all, how we doing? Any roast dinners today?
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Alex apart from having a huge cold lol I’m pretty good thanks, how are you?  I’m having roast pork for dinner later 🤤
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    I'm really irritated today
  • Options
    Heyy everyone how are we all?

@Shaunie oh gosh I’ve been there with the hangover, they’re the worst. That said though I’m quite lucky I have to be very very very drunk to even get one. So if I have a hangover I know I was ridiculously drunk haha. 
    Ahah I’m whole body hurts 😩😩😩😩😩 too much dancing I think 😂😂😂🥳
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Last day in the caravan today, weather is lovely - we went into town for a bit and visited the graves of some of my relatives and left some flowers, came back and had a wee nap lol 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    This is a very random question (@Connor you may have an answer!) but does anyone know an app where I can have multiple emails on from different providers? I have my personal email on Gmail but then my uni email and my Mix email on Outlook. I'm looking for somewhere where I can have all the mailboxes in one place? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    You can on the outlook app @Eleanor when you add more accounts, it tells you what you can add and Gmail is one of then
  • Options
    Oh really? I'll try that then @GreenTea Thank you!
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Yh if you Pm me I can PM back a screenshot.. to show you.. can't pm first right now
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Eleanor said:
    This is a very random question (@Connor you may have an answer!) but does anyone know an app where I can have multiple emails on from different providers? I have my personal email on Gmail but then my uni email and my Mix email on Outlook. I'm looking for somewhere where I can have all the mailboxes in one place? 
    What kind of phone do you have @Eleanor I know you can add multiple accounts on Apple phones 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    @GreenTea It says authorisation error
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    @Dandelion Samsung 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options

@Eleanor the outlook app has it. Add account and Gmail is an option
  • Options
    Eleanor said:
    @GreenTea It says authorisation error

Did you click Gmail account add and then accept it?
  • Options
    @GreenTea Yeah, it says that Google wont let me log in on the Outlook app and it do it on the browser but on the browser there's not option to add an account?
    Alis propriis volat