Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Eleanor said:
    @Dandelion Samsung 
    Ahh okay, I’ll leave it to @Greentea to explain, I have no idea how Samsung’s work lol 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Eleanor said:
    @GreenTea Yeah, it says that Google wont let me log in on the Outlook app and it do it on the browser but on the browser there's not option to add an account?

It might be your Gmail settings. Lemme look at mine and get back to you
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Ive just found out. crunchie Ice cream tub is the absolute best thing to eat. And yes weirdly enough I do know it’s high in sugar and calories  
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Eleanor on Google if you go to settings then add account. There's options to add outlook accounts. Try it that way :)
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea I've tried that one too, it says I need to grant permission to the organisations and I've done that but it still doesn't work
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Oh strange. I was able to do it both ways around
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Getting towards end of day. (Kinda, I mean massive wishful thinking I need it to be bed time ahhh)  How have all your days been? @Dandelion @Eleanor @Anch0r33 @GreenTea @independent_ @Millie2787  or whoever reading this today
     hope not too bad 💕
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Very tiring @Shaunie am trying my hardest to walk more on my foot but it’s just swelling when I do so staying home from college again tomorrow 

we’re getting fishies , got our tank set up today so we can get them tomorrow 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    @Millie2787 oh yeah sounds like you need a lot of rest!!
    and aw cute fishes are so relaxing! Is it a big tank?
  • Options
    Ehh it’s 25 litres so we can have like 6 small fish in there 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie my day has been good! Just chilling watching some come dine with me now. How has your day been? And everyone else <3
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @Shaunie I agree Crunchy Icecream is amazing!! And I don’t even like crunchies lol 
    I hope you’ve had a good day :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    AlexAlex Posts: 41 Boards Initiate
    Dandelion said:
    Hey @Alex apart from having a huge cold lol I’m pretty good thanks, how are you?  I’m having roast pork for dinner later 🤤
    Hugs, hope you feel better soon. We had roast pork too lol! :) 
  • Options
    Aw love that @Millie2787 looks very cute. 

@Anch0r33 that’s good! And I love come dine with me. Some of their arguments have been so funny lol. This is like one of my fav clips from TV 😂😂😂 https://youtu.be/UdOD_sbLviU

@Eyepatch only tried it today and is so nice!  Hope your day has been okay!

ive had a shit day still feeling rough from drinking last night. Lol. For the past 15 minutes I have just been staring at teddy 😂 because I gave him a chewy he’s never had before. With every single chewy he walks round the house for ages with it in his mouth before he even chews on it. Just goes round showing everyone.😂😂 But this is a big chewy and he’s finding it hard to walk round every room with it because it’s long and doesn’t fit through the doors properly and he’s crying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie

My day has been boring and I haven't done much apart from virtual window shopping and a trip to the shop for sour candy because pms. I did have a debate with my mother this morning about her parenting lol...she didn't like that.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    I’m alright thanks @Shaunie just had my roast dinner. Hope you’re feeling a bit better now x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    I need to catch up on casaulty
  • Options
    Salixxxx!!! Heyyyy ooh what shops did you view?? Oh no pms is horrible hopefully will help and ah lol can imagine haha

@Dandelion sounds nice I’m having rice and chicken hate rice but lol I just get what I get given 🙄
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @GreenTea how’s your day?

also casuality stopped filming ages ago so I believe. Hasn’t been on for awhile 
  • Options
    It was on last night :) 
  • Options
    Oh yeah so it was. Didn’t know that! Been off for ages since then 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    My sister will be happy to know that. I used to love it. Now I absolutely hate it. But I guess that’s what too many hospital admissions would do. 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    No way, I didn't know casualty was back !!!

@shuanie I checked out Asos, H&M and Shien. I've been grumpy pants every now and again, I need to change lol

I used to live with people who had siblings who were doctors ad they recommend taking 2 paracetamols and some water before bed so you don't feel so rough the next day. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Find anything you would buy? @Salix_alba_2019
    ugh same I’m irritable all the time. 

And ahhh yeah I’ve heard of that before. But yeah can’t even look at paracetamol without wanting to throw up cause ofyeahh..
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    @Shaunie omg that clip is amazing, I remember watching that episode in disbelief 😂 have you seen the one where the guy got kicked out of the whole show?? His name was Rory Nicol I thinkkk 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    Hello everyone <3 

@Shaunie my day’s been alright thanks, we had my neighbour (who is in our support bubble so not breaking rules) over for tea which was nice. He’s elderly and living on his own, he always has lots of stories to tell us when he’s here :) 

@GreenTea ooooh I didn’t know casualty was back either. I’ll have to tell my sister, she watches it :) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Omggg yeahhh I’ve seen that @Anch0r33 😂😂😂😂😂

and omg @independent_ that is the cutest thing I’ve heard for ages!!!!!! 😭😭😭 He must appreciate your company a lot aswell. That’s so cute he’s your neighbour too
  • Options
    It was the episode they didn’t air a few months back because of covid so they decided to show it as a one ofdn
  • Options
    It was the episode they didn’t air a few months back because of covid so they decided to show it as a one ofdn
    Oh is it the one where they didn’t show because it was bit too close to COVID?

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    It is sweet @Shaunie, I think he does enjoy being at ours and it means he's not on his own all the time 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”