Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2020
    Bed timeee

OMGG i literally thought I was having so many heart palpitations but it’s because teddys heart was near to mine and it must of been like vibrating my heart making it feel weird 😂😂

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Heyyyaaa

how is everyone? 

I’m good cause got an appointment with ENT people next month 😊
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    hello!

@GreenTea when are you getting it done?

Sorry only just seen this. 4ish weeks maybe. I can get it done whenever really as I'm special and will be done out of hours. But going with a friend too so waiting till they go..

How have you been?
  • Options
    Still hugging teddy lol

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea aww that sounds great!! 

I’ve been alright just been to asda and to the beach with dad because the weather isn’t too bad. How about you, how’ve you been getting on?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww that sounds great!! 

I’ve been alright just been to asda and to the beach with dad because the weather isn’t too bad. How about you, how’ve you been getting on?

Not doing well at the moment, haven't been around much this week as am really struggling mentally. But oh well.

Beach sounds fun!. It's raining here 
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh no I’m really sorry to hear you’re struggling :( sending massive hugs I hope things get better really soon. 

We just drove along next to the beach on the way to the shop haha was actually really nice. We had rain yesterday 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @GreenTea oh no I’m really sorry to hear you’re struggling :( sending massive hugs I hope things get better really soon. 

We just drove along next to the beach on the way to the shop haha was actually really nice. We had rain yesterday 

I miss the beach tbh
  • Options
    We’ve been for a few beach walks lately, with us all being at home for one reason or another we’ve more time for it now. 

I love the beach!!! 
  • Options
    The beach is a calming place
  • Options
    I played the lottery last night for the first time in forever .. guess what .. i didn’t win of course I didn’t lol 
  • Options
    I got chocolate at the shop lol 
  • Options
    Nice
  • Options
    Any nice plans for the weekend @GreenTea?
  • Options
    Probably not. You @independent_
  • Options
    Me neither tbh lol, probably doing very little as well. 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I spent £3 on fairy lights that have a remote control. That is 25M long 😂 for Christmas. fuck knows where I’m gunna put them because 25 meters is soooo long 😂😭. But can’t resist a bargain lol. Code doesn’t work now tho but thankfully I brought it when was working
  • Options
    I am such an idiot. Just fell and cut my elbow and twisted my arm... fuck sake man I can’t even blame being drunk for this one 
  • Options
    Is anyone else female and shave there face?
    its such a nice feeling!
  • Options
    I am such an idiot. Just fell and cut my elbow and twisted my arm... fuck sake man I can’t even blame being drunk for this one 
    Oh no! I hope you’re okay
  • Options
    @independent_ ahhh no! Hope you are ok
  • Options
    Sorry for myself but ok thanks @Shaunie and @GreenTea ... I was trying to put my laptop away and practically fell off the bed 
  • Options
    Be careful! @independent_
  • Options
    @GreenTea i thought I was but apparently not. Lol 
  • Options
    @GreenTea i thought I was but apparently not. Lol 

Lol
  • Options
    apparently i will never learn 
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    How is everyone tonight? I'm so tired now and ready to head to bed and watch some good come dine with me. We thought we found a tumour on my hamster earlier but we think it was just the way she was positioned. Will keep an eye on her though, she's a wee old lady <3
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Hey <3 
  • Options
    @Anch0r33 im alright thank you, not doing much now now chat is finished hahaha 
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    @independent_ yeah I'm the same - just working up the strength to move from Matts mums room to mine lol, I'm far too lazy tonight 
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `