Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    hi

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    @Anch0r33 I feel that, I really do. I actually do have to move out of this bed in a bit lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Heyyyyyy @GreenTea, how are you?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options

tired.yoU
  • Options
    @GreenTea I'm alright thanks <3 

done anything nice today?
  • Options
    No. You?
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Ahh Elle, the struggles! 

and hey @GreenTea how are you?
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    haven't done much really @GreenTea went to the shop to get a birthday present for a friend but that was about it. 

My arm hurts. I must be careful putting this laptop away tonight hahahaha who knew I could be so clumsy 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Do you think I have too many fairy lights in my room. It’s under my bed aswell if that’s not obvious lol 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Looks nice @Shaunie
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Never too many if you're happy with it @Shaunie <3 
  • Options
    I feel so down about myself. Tempted to cancel my appointment with mental health on Monday
  • Options
    Are they getting you any extra support @GreenTea? I hope so, you deserve support <3 
  • Options
    No idea anymore. So done caring. 
    Feeling very hopeless
  • Options
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I understand the feeling you're talking about @GreenTea I feel like that a lot at the moment as well. You'll get through this <3 
  • Options
    Maybe.
    Gonna cancel Monday. No hope of a useful outcome
  • Options
    Just gonna go bed. Don't feel welcome here anymore. Night 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    How’s everyone’s Saturday been? 

I had work and regrettably agreed to overtime for Wednesday and Thursday 9-6:30. It was super busy. Think people are starting their Christmas shopping 
  • Options
    Take care of yourself @GreenTea, of course you are welcome here! We care about you!

@Shaunie not too bad thanks went shopping to get my friend a birthday present but that was about it haha. What you doing tomorrow?
  • Options
    Thank you for caring @independent_
  • Options
  • Options
    Cute. What did you get her?

just working again tomorrow 
  • Options
    I got her one of those massive gin glasses @Shaunie I reckon she'll love that aha. 

Aww hope work goes alright what time you starting at?
  • Options
    Aw yeah those are quests great presents! 

I start at 12;30 till 4:30. Quite late start but still takes me forever to get out of bed lol. 

But today I was on a different department. Girls instead of boys and it made time go quicker cause new
  • Options
    @Shaunie aww that's not too bad then. Not too long a shift. What department are you on tomorrow? I was in primark today actually mum wanted to buy clothes and I went in with her. The hand sanitiser in the one near me smelled like tequila 
  • Options
    I think older girls again. It get so trashed compared to boys 😅

I had this one customer who asked me 8 questions! It’s like can’t you go and look one was literally right in front of her. 

Ahh I don’t like the smell of the hand sanitizer 
  • Options
    Ahh @Shaunie some customers must be really really annoying haha. 

Yeah the hand sanitisers that smell like tequila are the worst lol 
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Good momo, guess who hassss a colddddd?? 😌

My friend came to visit and she actually gave me the cold. It must have caught it during transit or from kissing  my neighbours little one lol, she loves babies and couldn't help but squish and give him cheek kisses. Ut worked and he warmed up to her so fast, I've never seen the toddler smile so much. It took me and my sister 6 damn months to get him to crack a smile lmao and even when we did it was just for a day🤣