Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Haven’t had kfc in so long it’s legit so nice 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ima just wear last year trouser
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Haven’t had kfc in so long it’s legit so nice 
    I had one yesterday, it was so good 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Ima just wear last year trouser
    Where did you get them from last year, do they have any more this year 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    Where do you like to shop @GreenTea? I know what you mean about the horrid feel of school trousers haha
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Hey all I couldn’t go to school today couldn’t face it phoned in sick 
  • Options
    @pandalover200 sorry to hear that. How were your first couple of days?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    @pandalover200 sorry to hear that. How were your first couple of days?
    Not good 
  • Options
    I need a nap lol
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Same to be honest @Millie2787 haha 
  • Options
    OMG I thought this thread had been deleted then it refreshed and said “page not found “ 😂
  • Options
    I need a nap lol

That's teasing. I want a nap hahah
  • Options
    My manager just messaged me saying I can pick a song for the playlist tonight. The pressure lol I have no idea what song to pick 😂
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    OMG I thought this thread had been deleted then it refreshed and said “page not found “ 😂
    @The Mix  were probably preening this thread lol
  • Options
    @Dandelion might be the most stupid question ever but .. you’re doing a night shift at primark? Is your primark open at night 
  • Options
    @Dandelion might be the most stupid question ever but .. you’re doing a night shift at primark? Is your primark open at night 
    No we shut at 8pm. They just occasionally do a night shift if we have to move stuff around (like when we get new season stock in). Or tonight we just have so much stock in the stockroom we’re just going to put it out whilst they’re are no customers in the store x
  • Options
    @Dandelion oh that makes sense now :joy: I was imagining all the nocturnal folks doing their clothes shopping in the middle of the night. That could be an experience lol.

On a more serious note, hope it goes well tonight. 
  • Options
    Hi
  • Options
    Heyy 
  • Options
    Heyy 
    How are you?
  • Options
    I’m ok thanks @GreenTea how are you ?
  • Options
    I’m nervous that job I applied for I’ve just been offered an interview for 
  • Options
    I’m nervous that job I applied for I’ve just been offered an interview for 

The one I asked about yesterday???

Well done!!!
  • Options
    I’m ok thanks @GreenTea how are you ?

I'm ok thank you! Just tired
  • Options
    Ooh well done you @Millie2787! You’ll smash it 
  • Options
    Watching supernanny again
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Dandelion said:
    No we shut at 8pm. They just occasionally do a night shift if we have to move stuff around (like when we get new season stock in). Or tonight we just have so much stock in the stockroom we’re just going to put it out whilst they’re are no customers in the store x
    Oh really we shut at 5:30 today. I did think it was early
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Yeah @Shaunie. We shut later than most places, I think most other places shut at 6pm
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Dandelion said:
    Yeah @Shaunie. We shut later than most places, I think most other places shut at 6pm
    Before corona we shut at 8pm. But yeah now I think about it. It’s probs cause of the whole shopping centre probably shuts at 5:30 cause of corona 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I really hate when you are talking to someone and then someone else hijacks the conversation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ hate living with people