Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    I really hate when you are talking to someone and then someone else hijacks the conversation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ hate living with people
    I feel that, or when my sister just repeats what I said but louder so people actually hear and then they all reply to my sister and not me lol 🙃
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Dandelion said:
    GreenTea said:
    I really hate when you are talking to someone and then someone else hijacks the conversation 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ hate living with people
    I feel that, or when my sister just repeats what I said but louder so people actually hear and then they all reply to my sister and not me lol 🙃

Literally. I was talking to my housemate about the vegan chocolate we were trying and my other housemate shouted and basically 
    Spoke over me.. really annoying
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,631 Legendary Poster
    I hate when people speak over others. It's horrid.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I hate when people speak over others. It's horrid.

Literally
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    I’m like the most shy person that always happens to me!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Yeah it was that job you asked about yesterday @GreenTea
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Yeah it was that job you asked about yesterday @GreenTea

Ahh good luck!!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Me and teddy right now

hiss little legs that are up in the air keep twitchy and he is snoring right now 😭

He looks like he has a double chin hahah
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I asked my alexa to play spotify and she's played a playlist which has gone from one direction to spice girls to mamma mia to the crazy frog song within the last half an hour... 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I asked my alexa to play spotify and she's played a playlist which has gone from one direction to spice girls to mamma mia to the crazy frog song within the last half an hour... 

Lol that's brilliant!
  • Options
    it was relatively normal... until it played crazy frog. I wasn't expecting that.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    super cute @Shaunie
  • Options
    I'm watch elephant hospital.. 
    Elephants pee waterfalls
  • Options
    I've now got the titanic song. I might let spotify pick my music more often.
  • Options
    @ Liam 
    watching first episode of Two weeks to live. Very weird lol
  • Options
    I do love Spotify
  • Options
    I normally just pick my own songs or put my own playlists on @GreenTea but I just wanted a change haha. 
  • Options
    oh my god. It's now playing barbie girl. :joy: 
  • Options
    Hahaha omg. 

I've been with my new housemate. He's funny
  • Options
    @GreenTea aww that's great, funny people are the best!! 
  • Options
    Yh he's pretty chill which is nice. A lot older than all of us 
  • Options
    @Liam

two weeks to live is so funny 😂 
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie I agree :lol: it’s so daft but so funny. I was howling at the bit where she jabbed her eye with her glasses hahaha 
  • Options
    Liam said:
    @Shaunie I agree :lol: it’s so daft but so funny. I was howling at the bit where she jabbed her eye with her glasses hahaha 
    Haha 😂 I watched three episodes now. But saving the rest for another time. The episodes are too quick 😩 I see what my dad means. Defo the end of the fucking world vibes hahah
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Morning 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Morning 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    How is everyone doing?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Hey Kasa! Good morning! I’m not doing great but hay ho, how are you? 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Morning 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.