Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    did anyone else have issues getting onto the boards for a few minutes there?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yep. The server went down
  • Options
    that was really weird lol 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Anyone awake. I’m bored
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Hello @Shaunie, im very awake ;) what’s your favourite thing to do when you’re bored?
  • Options
    Hug teddy what about you. ? 

My sister has teddy atm tho. Missing him already lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    A hug from a dog is always the best @Shaunie <3 my dog Theo is a massive labrador and he still likes to sit right on my lap whenever he can lol. 

I like music when im bored aha. 
  • Options
    Aw that’s so cute when big dogs like to sit on laps haha

What music do you like? 
  • Options
    Yeah it’s so funny he does it in exactly the same way he did when he was an 8 week old puppy, except now he’s a lot heavier than he was back then ;) it’s like he forgets he’s a big boy now. 

I don’t really have a specific genre I just like songs. If I hear a song and like it it doesnt matter the genre. So I love to discover new music that I like.
  • Options
    Aw that made me smile. I love dogs 😭😭😭

Ah yeah I’m similar !
  • Options
    I also love dogs. Mine has a cute little routine every day, their lives are so simple. He gets up, has his breakfast, goes for a walk, sleeps on the sofa all day, has his dinner at 5pm on the dot (he won’t leave us alone till we give it to him) sleeps on the sofa all night and then goes to his bed lol 
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    If anyone comes across black slim trousers that are not the texture of what school trousers are. Please please let me know. I'm literally having a breakdown over black trousers
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    If anyone comes across black slim trousers that are not the texture of what school trousers are. Please please let me know. I'm literally having a breakdown over black trousers
    Primark does loads
  • Options
    I also love dogs. Mine has a cute little routine every day, their lives are so simple. He gets up, has his breakfast, goes for a walk, sleeps on the sofa all day, has his dinner at 5pm on the dot (he won’t leave us alone till we give it to him) sleeps on the sofa all night and then goes to his bed lol 
    Aw bless him!  

Teddy doesn’t have a meal time. We leave his food out all day because he would never eat otherwise. He eats randomly and not a lot at all
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Morning 
  • Options
    Morning 
    Hi. What you up to today
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Shaunie said:
    Morning 
    Hi. What you up to today
    Supposed to be in school but anxiety was too bad phoned in sick so listening to radio and have phone calls 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    I WILL get all my college work done today so if anyone sees me online tell me to get off lol 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Primark does loads

I really want to avoid Primark. Sorry
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    GreenTea said:
    I used to get mine from H&M x
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Primark does loads

I really want to avoid Primark. Sorry
    Same 😩😩 but going for work at 2 fml
  • Options
    Hope it goes okay @Shaunie
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Hope it goes okay @Shaunie
    Samee. I’m on men’s department hopefully won’t be too bad
  • Options
    Yeah that’s should be fine. I’m normally on men’s. I’ve now got to try and stay awake till 6am tomorrow, I don’t start my shift till 9pm tonight. 🙃🙃
  • Options
    Oh gosh. Just think about the money!
  • Options
    I don’t like men’s that much because it’s near the tills so the till marshals might ask me to go on the tills and I say i can’t and they’re like “why” then I’m just like I just can’t. Then awkward
  • Options
    Can you say your not till trained. Loads of people in our store aren’t, so they can’t go on tills. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Can you say your not till trained. Loads of people in our store aren’t, so they can’t go on tills. 
    Oh I really I thought everyone was till trained
  • Options
    We have working internet!!!!!!! @Aidan will be glad to know that the man from BT has totally rewired our internet and it seems to be cooperating lol.. hopefully it remains this way haha