Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,660 Legendary Poster
    @Starlight the planks are sooooo hard aha, I think the longest I ever held one was just under 2 minutes and that was a few years ago. I actually don't mind sit ups and even press ups (half press ups mind). I also used to be way more flexible when I was a kid I used to be able to put my legs behind my head aha dunno how or why but I could do it.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    im loving all the hidden ranks I keep finding aaha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I once held a plank for 6 minutes I think a few years ago but I have no idea how hahaha. Yeah sit-ups aren't too bad until your told to do 100 aha and press-ups aren't too bad again unless your told to do like 50 hahaha Although there are some sit up variations that kill my abs aha

• Options
    Aha yeah I get what you mean @Starlight the dreaded words for me are "50 reps". I once had to do 60 mountain climbers and 60 of the shoulder taps in plank position with no rest ahahaha. 

6 minutes!! That's impressive regardless of how you did it.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Aha yeah I get what you mean @Starlight the dreaded words for me are "50 reps". I once had to do 60 mountain climbers and 60 of the shoulder taps in plank position with no rest ahahaha. 

6 minutes!! That's impressive regardless of how you did it.
    Ahahah yeah I think I was much stronger for my weight then aha. Ohh wow that horrible!! We usually do timed exercises like a minute on then 10 second break but recently we've been doing this 2 minutes thing and there like combinations of different things aha

• Options
    apparently the record for the longest plank is 8 hours and 15 minutes. I'm shocked they weren't bored, working out creates some of the longest minutes of your life aha.
  • Options
    apparently the record for the longest plank is 8 hours and 15 minutes. I'm shocked they weren't bored, working out creates some of the longest minutes of your life aha.
    Yes a minute plank feels like forever, maybe the record holder listened to audio books or did a movie marathon in plank ahaha

• Options
    I really should at least try to sleep as I've got to be up at 8am ahaha but im not tired at all
  • Options
    I really should at least try to sleep as I've got to be up at 8am ahaha but im not tired at all
    Aww aha why don't you go try. Even if you cant its the worth the try. Id rather not sleep though. im really tempted to have a few coffees and just do an all-nighter aha sleep when I get home and do my drama work now aha

• Options
    You'll be shattered if you do that @Starlight, I've done that a few times it really isnt nice the next day. 

Aha yeah I think I'm gonna go try to sleep aha, probably won't be able to but 8am is so early!!!!!!! 

So goodnight <3 I hope you sleep well if you decide to go to sleep tonight aha.
  • Options
    Thanks @independent_ goodnight sleep well lovely, talk to you later <3

• Options
    it’s so early jeeeeeez 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,544 Skive's The Limit
    Heyyy
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    it’s so early jeeeeeez 
    IKr!

ive called in sick to work. Just couldn’t do it. Too anxious 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Shaunie oh no <3 sending hugs hope you’re alright. 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Morning folks x not been up this early in a looong time lol 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Morning all
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Morning hope we're all good x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Good morning
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Morning hope we're all good x

How you doing?
  • Options
    C99 said:
    Good morning
    Morning
  • Options
    Morning everyone!! <3

• Options
    Got the whole day to do nothing😅 think I’ll literally just sleep all day. 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Morning everyone!! <3
     Morning lovely. You doing ok?
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Morning 
  • Options
    Morning 
    Morning! How are you?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Morning 
    Morning! How are you?
    Not  doing too good this morning 
  • Options
    Oh dear.
    Remember you can post a thread or use hug and rant thread for support
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Oh dear.
    Remember you can post a thread or use hug and rant thread for support
    Ok thanks shall I make my own thread in health and wellbeing or. Will I get more support If post in need a hug?
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Good morning everyone 💖