Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    I'm home alone. My secure place is also open 😂💕
    Good good I hope you enjoy the special delivery of hugs!! <3:joy:

(KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK||$%%%Q21) I had a bunny on my keyboard this is what she say to you. Not quite sure what it means but I hope its nice aha

Cute 😂😂

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk//°¢{¢} back at you bunny
    Ahaha I’ll let her know aha. Right so I hate to break it to ya but in Portuguese kkkkkkk is the equivalent to ahaha so I think she might be laughing aha I never knew she was a bilingual bunny aha

I'm creasing 😂😂 too funny
    Tehe :lol:
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    I'm home alone. My secure place is also open 😂💕
    Good good I hope you enjoy the special delivery of hugs!! <3:joy:

(KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK||$%%%Q21) I had a bunny on my keyboard this is what she say to you. Not quite sure what it means but I hope its nice aha

Cute 😂😂

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk//°¢{¢} back at you bunny
    Ahaha I’ll let her know aha. Right so I hate to break it to ya but in Portuguese kkkkkkk is the equivalent to ahaha so I think she might be laughing aha I never knew she was a bilingual bunny aha

I'm creasing 😂😂 too funny
    Tehe :lol:

I need a pet ahaha
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Starlight said:
    Haha you lot are funny hope you do better throughout the day too
    Thanks, taking advantage of my goodish mood this morning to try and cheer everyone up aha I hope it’s working aha
    It is 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Also here have some bunny pics ahaha

Aww I need a pet 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Haha you lot are funny hope you do better throughout the day too
    Thanks, taking advantage of my goodish mood this morning to try and cheer everyone up aha I hope it’s working aha
    It is 
    Good good aha

• Options
    @GreenTea @pandalover200 Yeah pets are the best. The two rabbits are my sisters but I'm lucky she lives in the same town as me and I get to go rabbit sit for her nearly once a week if not once every two weeks. I have two dogs at home as well!! Pets just make everything more fun aha and they are so cute!!!!

• Options
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea @pandalover200 Yeah pets are the best. The two rabbits are my sisters but I'm lucky she lives in the same town as me and I get to go rabbit sit for her nearly once a week if not once every two weeks. I have two dogs at home as well!! Pets just make everything more fun aha and they are so cute!!!!
    Aww
  • Options
    Just did a boomerang for my Instagram and it's shit lol
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    Can’t stay awake ah
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea @panalover200 Yeah pets are the best. The two rabbits are my sisters but I'm lucky she lives in the same town as me and I get to go rabbit sit for her nearly once a week if not once every two weeks. I have two dogs at home as well!! Pets just make everything more fun aha and they are so cute!!!!
    This be why I'm getting a beardie
  • Options
    Thats often the case with boomerangs for me @GreenTea they are way harder to make look cool than they look ahaha

• Options
    Starlight said:
    Thats often the case with boomerangs for me @GreenTea they are way harder to make look cool than they look ahaha

The first one looked cool. The second one was stupi
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea @panalover200 Yeah pets are the best. The two rabbits are my sisters but I'm lucky she lives in the same town as me and I get to go rabbit sit for her nearly once a week if not once every two weeks. I have two dogs at home as well!! Pets just make everything more fun aha and they are so cute!!!!
    Whoopie!! Are you definitely getting one now? 

• Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

The first one looked cool. The second one was stupi
    Awww!! least you got one good one aha

• Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    Whoopie!! Are you definitely getting one now? 

Hopefully!! 
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    Agree.!!!!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Please with the pings.. 😣
  • Options
    I think bella tired me out yesterday tho. I’m literally finding it so hard to stay awake ahh
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Starlight said:
    Agree.!!!!
    How’s you Shanie?
  • Options
    Hi @pandalover200 I’m tired but happy I called in sick to work. How are you?
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I think bella tired me out yesterday tho. I’m literally finding it so hard to stay awake ahh
    Aww bless why dont you go back to sleep for a bit?

• Options
    Season 7 is intense
  • Options
    Might find a film Instead
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Starlight said:
    Shaunie said:
    Aww bless why dont you go back to sleep for a bit?
    I went to sleep at like 1am. And I’ve only just properly wok up lol. That’s like 11 hours. I think My brain is tired not my body ah
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Aww I’m not too good this morning 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Oh:(here if wanna talk
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Maybe later   You can pm me
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Maybe later   You can pm me
    If you are ok with pms? Or read my need a hug post in need a hug thread 
  • Options
    @Starlight look at your messages 😂

@pandalover200 don't forget you can post a thread and we can support you there! 
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    @Starlight look at your messages 😂

pandalover200 don't forget you can post a thread and we can support you there! 
    Just did aha