Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    @Starlight look at your messages 😂

pandalover200 don't forget you can post a thread and we can support you there! 
    Just did aha 

Saw!! Haha orange scent ;)
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    @Starlight look at your messages 😂

pandalover200 don't forget you can post a thread and we can support you there! 
    Just did aha 

Saw!! Haha orange scent ;)
    ooooh lovely!! Although Im not a fan of orange scents aha
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    It's really nice ahahahaha nice for a midday scent anyway!
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    It's really nice ahahahaha nice for a midday scent anyway!
    I got an orange scented body shop bundle box for Christmas and had to give it to my mum cos I couldn't deal with the smell ahaha

• Options
    Fair enough. I'll change it to tea tree soon
  • Options
    pandalover200pandalover200 Deactivated Posts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Hi @pandalover200 I’m tired but happy I called in sick to work. How are you?
    Aww I’m not too good this morning 
    Oh:(here if wanna talk
    Maybe later   You can pm me
    If you are ok with pms? Or read my need a hug post in need a hug thread 
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Hi @pandalover200 I’m tired but happy I called in sick to work. How are you?
    Aww I’m not too good this morning 
    Oh:(here if wanna talk
    Maybe later   You can pm me
    If you are ok with pms? Or read my need a hug post in need a hug thread 
    Hey replied to your post
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Ooooh tea tree! I love love love the smell of tea tree aha 

• Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:

Same!! Also has its benefits to breathe in and be in the air
  • Options
    I hope they make wearing face masks in shops mandatory. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    They won't lol
    Not that it matters because I don't have to wear one
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:

Yeah!! All my skin care is tea tree aha I love it so much!!

• Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:

Yeah!! All my skin care is tea tree aha I love it so much!!

Same!! Does my skin good!
  • Options
    I think they will
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    I hope so to, I think maybe about a third of people wear them anyway but it would make it a lot safer if everyone did
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    And if the government want Everyone wearing them, they should provide them because those with little money etc probably haven't budgeted for such thing
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Dandelion said:
    Shaunie said:
    I hope so to, I think maybe about a third of people wear them anyway but it would make it a lot safer if everyone did
    Yeah but then again some people think theyre invisble when they’re wearing one. But yeah should wearThem and still be mindful. It’s like people with glove on think they’re invisible. Like you’re still spreading it. Better to not ever wear gloves
  • Options
    If you wear a face mask around town here you get dodgy stares cos no one else is wearing them only the rare few people do. So I just avoid town and shops aha I’ve been in one shop (cos my mum dragged me in) in the last 4 ish months aha

• Options
    Yeah I agree with not wearing gloves I only wear gloves at work when I m sanitising the baskets lol
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    Yeah I agree with not wearing gloves I only wear gloves at work when I m sanitising the baskets lol
    I want that job lol. You working today?Do you wear a mask at work?
  • Options
    Topic change ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️ maybe a debate for the Corona forum

Anyone watched ant films recently?
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Dandelion said:
    I want that job lol. You working today?Do you wear a mask at work?
    Ive got the weekend off, I do wear a mask at work lol I’ve got one with flowers on and one with stars on. 
  • Options
    @Starlight
    Watched anything new? 
  • Options
    I’ve not seen any new films but I caught up on celebrity masterchef
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Yeah keep the topic lighthearted :)

I haven't watched any films in a while but I really want to see Lilo and stitch or monsters Inc wish Netflix would have them so I didn't need Disney plus 😭😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Topic change ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️ maybe a debate for the Corona forum

Anyone watched ant films recently?
    Agreed!! I watched into the woods again the other day and frozen 2 it was really good aha haven’t really been able to sit and watch a proper film so just been watching the musical stuff and the light hearted films with songs in ahahah

can anyone recommend anything from Netflix/Disney+ for me to watch I wanna watch something now but don’t know what aha

• Options
    I’m about to go shopping now, might treat myself to an ice cream drink from a cute little coffee shop in my town
  • Options
    Dandelion said:

Is it any good?
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Dandelion said:

Is it any good?
    Yeah I love it, I feel like they make it a bit more fun compared to normal masterchef 
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Yeah keep the topic lighthearted :)

I haven't watched any films in a while but I really want to see Lilo and stitch or monsters Inc wish Netflix would have them so I didn't need Disney plus 😭😂

Love monster inc!