Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,835 Extreme Poster
    I don't have a car @FordRanger. How is your car going at the moment - do you have the same car as when we last spoke? I am rubbish with car names so you will need to remind me I am afraid :p

@Laura_tigger82 oh, it's running OK, hopefully when I get sorted I can upgrade a bit because I could do with something a bit faster like I think my fiesta can barely get to 80
    edited June 2023
    I mean 71 *wink wink*
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    @FordRanger Normally I don't like cars in orange but I actually think this one looks the best in that colour. And imagine having parents that just hire a car like that for you lmao my parents would never
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Normally I don't like cars in orange but I actually think this one looks the best in that colour. And imagine having parents that just hire a car like that for you lmao my parents would never

@leyla26 yh it looks good in orange too. Yh like I think it's like they hire him a car when he needs it, I don't know if his mum says he's paying her back though. I think they went to hire a car and they gave the MG4
    @FordRanger You should drive on the autobahn in Germany you'd probably have a good time lol

And if I was hiring a car I'd probably be shitting myself tbf if it was a really nice one I don't think I'd like that pressure especially if my parents were paying
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    How’s everyone doing today x
  • libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 608 Incredible Poster
    @AislingDM not that great tbh
    I got secrets, that nobody knows
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Oh @libbystrawberry thats terrible :( do you want to talk about it here ? Very happy just to listen if you’d like x
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    @AislingDM not that great tbh

I'm sorry to hear that sends hug
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Morning everyone just checking on you all this morning.Any nice Sunday plans?
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    Morning everyone just checking on you all this morning.Any nice Sunday plans?

My sunday has been a chill one. I've been trying to knit a twiddle fidget muff which I might gift to my nan maybe.
    Hello friendddssss
    Hi :)
    How's your day been Amy? :)
    leyla26 wrote: »
    How's your day been Amy? :)

Not too bad ish I haven't done too much, me and my mum took my nan to the hairdressers as usual but it was alright. I had a very good week though as I went to a makeup and resin cast mini workshop in my course after I finished my course which was cool.
    I really want to buy some sfx makeup now to have a go at home over the summer :)
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Heya everyone! Any nice weekend plans B)
    Its too warm today my body and brain can't cope :/
  • yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    @Amy22 omg yeah the heat is just awful...have u tried a nice cold shower? whenever the heat gets me down i just stand in the cold water and take a few deep breaths and sometimes it helps and i get out of the shower feeling like a fresh new person! :)
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    Omg I must be lucky, its not even that warm where I live hehe
    Believe in me - who believes in you
    @JJLemon18 it's so hot here omg but i'm getting shouted at for wearing shorts that arent even that short but it's actually smart of me bcs roxie keeps biting everyone's clothes but she can't bite mine bcs i'm barely wearing any lmao and she won't just go for my skin so yay xD
    Xee wrote: »
    @Amy22 omg yeah the heat is just awful...have u tried a nice cold shower? whenever the heat gets me down i just stand in the cold water and take a few deep breaths and sometimes it helps and i get out of the shower feeling like a fresh new person! :)

I just took a shower today and I feel a bit better it wasn't a cold one but it did help. I'll have to try that out actually as it may help me
    @Amy22 and keep hydrated!!! it makes such a huge difference!!!
    Xee wrote: »
    @Amy22 and keep hydrated!!! it makes such a huge difference!!!

I keep forgetting to stay hydrated most of the time too so I need to remind myself to keep drinking water xd
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    @Amy22 I keep forgetting to drink water too. No idea how I can remind myself haha
    Believe in me - who believes in you
    I always carry this huge ass bottle around so it's right in front of my face so I can't miss it
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    @Amy22 I keep forgetting to drink water too. No idea how I can remind myself haha

Also for me I have to keep hydrated cause of my medication and I found out that in the summer if your a medication user the hot weather can dehydrate you so I kind of need to start getting back into drinking eventhough I drink a lot of coke which isn't the best for me lol
    ah @Amy22 that would be why I've been feeling constantly dehydrated despite the fact I've been drinking the same amount of water that usually works for me in the summer