Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

General chit chat

Comments

• yanayana Community Champion Posts: 1,294 Wise Owl
    omg @IainJammyboy I have to agree with u sparkling water is so not good it's just a really odd creation
    my brain is not braining the way brains are meant to brain
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    I agree not a fan of sparkling water either! What’s everyone up to today? The rain has come :'( but ngl i think it’s needed no tho hope everyone has a good day <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,523 The Mix Elder
    ebyrne556 wrote: »
    I agree not a fan of sparkling water either! What’s everyone up to today? The rain has come :'( but ngl i think it’s needed no tho hope everyone has a good day <3
    ebyrne556 wrote: »

Im feeling a bit tired this weekend so having a good rest up. I had work experience on Thursday and Friday on a children's show which was very fun to do. Also Friday was my 21st birthday too and I celebrated it when I came home :). How has your week been so far?.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 2,021 Boards Champion
    @Amy22 Happy Birthday!!! =)
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • TheNightmareTheNightmare Posts: 1,835 Extreme Poster
    Yo
    @FordRanger wassup?
    @JJLemon18 noth but just bored so thought I'd come on here wbu
    @FordRanger yea kinda same, family all busy so I don't know what to do with myself. Although I'm super tired so will probably go sleep soon. You been up to anything interesting today?
    JJLemon18 wrote: »
    @FordRanger yea kinda same, family all busy so I don't know what to do with myself. Although I'm super tired so will probably go sleep soon. You been up to anything interesting today?

Same but nah
    @FordRanger Ah, me neither
    Hi how's everyone's week going?.
    @Amy22 so so weird, the weekend was odd and today has been even more strange lol, wbu
    Xee wrote: »
    @Amy22 so so weird, the weekend was odd and today has been even more strange lol, wbu

My weekend has been a bit busy, just turned 21 which is crazy lol but good. I haven't done too much yet. I really want to crochet but I don't know what to crochet lmao
  • spacedogspacedog Posts: 1,157 Wise Owl
    Has anyone watched kitchen nightmares??? I've been binge watching it and its actually so entertaining - my favourite episode is Amy and Sammy's baking company, basically these mental owners who swear at customers and kick them out if they have any criticism about their food lol, it's way over dramatised but that just makes it 100 times better lol
    omg happy birthday @Amy22 i hope u had a wonderful dayyy <3
    omg happy birthday @Amy22 i hope u had a wonderful dayyy <3

Thank you so much @Xee I had a really great birthday and it was so much being on a tv studio as well on my birthday helping out :)
  • ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 1,056 Wise Owl
    Amy22 wrote: »

My weekend has been a bit busy, just turned 21 which is crazy lol but good. I haven't done too much yet. I really want to crochet but I don't know what to crochet lmao

Happy belated bday @Amy22 I hope 21 treats you well! <3:3
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Thank u @ebyrne556
  • leyla26leyla26 Moderator Posts: 4,204 Community Veteran
    Hellooooo what are we all up to tonightttt
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,238 Part of The Furniture
    edited June 2023
    Missing Eastenders tonight @leyla26 as it is the only week-day it is not on but enjoying listening to music :p What are you and everyone else up to this evening? :)
    Hahaha speaking of Eastenders, someone at work got me a panda plush because they went to Ikea and I named her Peggy after Peggy Mitchell hehe. I saw that there was some big things happening on Eastenders atm!!
    There are, indeed, some big things happening on Eastenders at the moment!! Do we get to see your panda plush @leyla26? :p
    She's in the car at the moment @Laura_tigger82 </3 She is now in my backseat hehe she can give me directions (I have so many plushies in my room I don't have room for another oopsies)
    Hey @FordRanger. What have you been up to recently / what would you like to talk to us about this evening? :)
    Do we get to see your other plushies, in that case, @leyla26? I mean, I am disappointed that we don't get to see your panda plushie but you don't have to share with us if you don't want to :p
    edited June 2023
    Hey @FordRanger. What have you been up to recently / what would you like to talk to us about this evening? :)

@Laura_tigger82 maybe cars, do you have one? I don't know if ive asked

@leyla26 Do you like the MG4?
    I don't have a car @FordRanger. How is your car going at the moment - do you have the same car as when we last spoke? I am rubbish with car names so you will need to remind me I am afraid :p
    @FordRanger Just looked it up and it's sexy, and also where I go shopping has electric car charging ports and I'm pretty sure I saw one of these charging there. Do you rate them??
    leyla26 wrote: »
    @FordRanger Just looked it up and it's sexy, and also where I go shopping has electric car charging ports and I'm pretty sure I saw one of these charging there. Do you rate them??

@leyla26 yh it looks good next door have one in this nice blue colour. My parents friend hired one for her son it was nice, it was black like hes lucky for his mum to just get him that