Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2021
    You still have credit for the thred. Just trying to think of new ways to get newbies more involved this place is boring when hardly anyone’s active
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    edited October 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Or we could move it to the introduction page but then might seem random for people who are here for awhile
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It's fine how and where it is. Please stop trying to change it. The boards just aren't very active at the moment. That's got nothing to do with threads.
  • Options
    Im just trying to help the mix. I don’t know what threads to make to get people involved just wondering what can do to get people involved. Im lonely
  • Options
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Anyoen gunna be watching the England vs Hungary game tonight on tv?

@Shaunie Probably. Whats times it at?

8:45
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I got all of these for £9. They’re my new fav healthy snack. 27 packs not too bad xk6bcjb54kjk.jpeg

Anyoen eat these?
    Or got any healthy snacks you recommended that have no added sugar
  • Options
    No worries @LorryTruck
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    edited October 2021
    I guess it it was to be changed to anything, it could stay roughly the same but just add something like “all welcome” in a bracket in the title or the opening post. I suppose we could also link newbies to this thread when we welcome them, I agree it’s a good place for them to come to get to know us all.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Im just trying to help the mix. I don’t know what threads to make to get people involved just wondering what can do to get people involved. Im lonely

I don't think it's about threads.
    It's just slow at the moment. Education is busy, people are busy with work.. there's not much traffic because users are probably busy
  • Options
    Yeah exactly
  • Options
    Jammed my finger between a box and the car door today, 100% do not recommend
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I guess it it was to be changed to anything, it could stay roughly the same but just add something like “all welcome” in a bracket in the title or the opening post. I suppose we could also link newbies to this thread when we welcome them, I agree it’s a good place for them to come to get to know us all.

I really don't want it to be changed tbh. People can link it to others but I don't appreciate my ideas being changed.. like I'm proud of this thread and I feel like people are constantly trying to change it
  • Options

Hope your finger is ok
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

I really don't want it to be changed tbh. People can link it to others but I don't appreciate my ideas being changed.. like I'm proud of this thread and I feel like people are constantly trying to change it

That’s fair enough then, I’ll try and remember to link it when I welcome people.
  • Options

Hope your finger is ok

It’s fine, not my finest moment there lol
  • Options

I mean it’s not an original idea seen loads of these. It just depends when things are posted as to how well it does which is a shame
    No one trying to change it. Just giving out ideas of how it can get even better
  • Options
    Are you allowed to drink low in alcohol drinks on trains?
  • Options
    How’s everyone’s day been?
  • Options
    Are you allowed to drink low in alcohol drinks on trains?

I thought alcohol was allowed on trains still? But maybe not since covid @Shaunie check website of whoever is running it
  • Options
    edited October 2021

I mean it’s not an original idea seen loads of these. It just depends when things are posted as to how well it does which is a shame
    No one trying to change it. Just giving out ideas of how it can get even better

It doesn't need to be better. It's Making me feel like what I've done isn't good enough.. please stop trying to change something someone else has created..
  • Options
    I think at 766 pages this thread is pretty impressive. I think it’s the longest thread in the history of the boards, although I’m not sure about the really old threads from the early 2000s
  • Options
    I think at 766 pages this thread is pretty impressive. I think it’s the longest thread in the history of the boards, although I’m not sure about the really old threads from the early 2000s

And the thing is, it goes through phases. When the boards are more active, so is the thread. At the moment the boards and quiet and so is the thread.. like I said people are probably just busy with doing things in their personal life
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    I got all of these for £9. They’re my new fav healthy snack. 27 packs not too bad xk6bcjb54kjk.jpeg

Anyoen eat these?
    Or got any healthy snacks you recommended that have no added sugar

I absolutely loved those when I was younger.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Think I might do Greek salad for dinner. I don't have much else in. Haven't been Asda for weeks because I just hate it lol
  • Options
    I mean 7:45 @LorryTruck
  • Options
    Ayyy I leveled up
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    I keep sleeping at like 2PM and waking up at like 10PM
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    @Apollo That's my sleeping schedule right now.