Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,154 Part of The Furniture
    Loving life right now … not . Spent all night being sick and I just feel all achey and tired
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    @GreenTea yeah today has been good thanks

Get up to much @Apollo ?
    @Shaunie not much, was gonna do a birthday party but couldn't be bothered with the organisation and going to a Halloween party this month anyway. Just played a game I got with my brother mostly and spoke to my friend who came round
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    GreenTea wrote: »
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    @GreenTea HAAH. :joy:
    I've been busy with uni and work, so naturally I'm just crashing left, right and centre.

What about you?? How have you been?? How's work going??

I've been really busy too! Work, life.. lots going on at the moment. I just need a long break. Not long till half term

Aaye! I hope everything's going well though! <3
    Take it easy and take small steps. :3

... Now look. I know you don't like yellow clothing BUT
    BUT
    Hear me out here

What about this:
    jpxrfa964osv.png

There may be yellow in there BUUUUUUUUUUUT.
    There's other colours too.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I do love funky socks
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    I’ve had sucha nice day today with my friend and her kids
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    It's so cold my hands have gone so white lmao
  • Options
    Heya. How’s everyone doing??
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    What’s everyone got planned for the weekend I’ve got work all day Saturday then meeting a different friend Sunday
  • Options
    edited October 2021
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I’m tryi to find this really funny tiktok but I can’t find it. :’( taking me ages

Edit. I’ve found it. Lol I think I find this more funny than it probably is

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM82C1yks/
  • Options

Birmingham isn’t all bad 🤣🤣 okay maybe a lot of it is but still it’s got the giant primark
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Millie2787 wrote: »

Birmingham isn’t all bad 🤣🤣 okay maybe a lot of it is but still it’s got the giant primark

lol yeah. My sister is always in Birmingham cause her boyfriend lives there. His house has been burgled 3 times. Like wtf

They do have Good shops though. Need to go there soon for Christmas shopping
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Lived where I am now for my whole life. I don’t know anyone who has been burgled here, apart from a neighbour who I don’t know them , but it was a druggy house was probably trying to find the drugs and is supposedly worst place to live which is weird when compare it to that
  • Options
    Ugh I have a big wave of sick feeling
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »

lol yeah. My sister is always in Birmingham cause her boyfriend lives there. His house has been burgled 3 times. Like wtf

They do have Good shops though. Need to go there soon for Christmas shopping

YASS the Christmas market !! University of Birmingham was my second choice
  • Options
    Ugh I have a big wave of sick feeling

Ooh I feel this I keep getting them
  • Options
    I need someone to talk to. Is anyone wanna talk to me :(
  • Options
    Or if anyone wants to tell me it’s okay I self harmed in a way I haven’t done for awhile and just a small blip. Just a bit overwhelmed
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Heyy (idk why I’m still awake at 1am, well kinda do but yeah, me and partner are watching the chase lol)

Hey @Shaunie it’s ok, it’s so hard but as you say, it’s only a small slip up and you’re still a strong person <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Heyy (idk why I’m still awake at 1am, well kinda do but yeah, me and partner are watching the chase lol)

Hey @Shaunie it’s ok, it’s so hard but as you say, it’s only a small slip up and you’re still a strong person <3

Thank you
  • Options
    Morning!
    Have a fabulous day

Got much planned @lovemimoon @independent_
  • Options
    I’m back to work today ahh
  • Options
    Ooop how have I only just woken up
  • Options
    Started my mental health champion foundation course today ✌️
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    @GreenTea not got much planned, going shopping in a bit to get dad a birthday present and maybe going maccies lol, how about you?

Woah @LorryTruck a year!! That's madness. I remember you joining
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Yooooo @GreenTea Good luck! Better kick some asses out there! :joy:

Congrats @LorryTruck <3
    No idea how long it's been since we've known each other but you're becoming stronger with each post! :3 Enjoy your anniversary!
  • Options
    Nice. I'm having a chill day today. Engineer is coming out to fix the pump on the boiler so hopefully have warm water again soon
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Hi everyone I’m going to my youth club and we are getting takeaway for tea
  • Options
    Love it , apparently out hot water was fixed on Thursday … more like a luke warm not hot 😅