Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @lovemimoon damn how did that happen? For me it was one day last week when uni was at 7AM and I did not sleep in time and then was too tired to stay awake and I've been unwillingly nocturnal since
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    @Apollo Bro, I don't know.
    I was sleeping on time one day and suddenly, I'm taking 4 hour naps in the afternoon.

So now, I'm using this energy to update my uni coursework. :#
    How have you been?
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,523 Skive's The Limit
    Struggling so bad. Anyone awake
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Kinda dogshit to be honest, not sure why but I have been very miserable recently and not much seems to cheer me up, I emailed about counselling though hopefully that should be good, how about you? @lovemimoon
  • Options
    Hi @Shaunie I won't be awake for long but let's talk in PM.
  • Options
    Oh just saw this what's wrong Shaunie
  • Options
    Hopefully counselling goes well, @Apollo
    I'm sorry to hear that though. :/ Anything that could have potentially triggered it?
    Sending hugs and support.

Had my dosage increase to 40mg.
    It's so tiring. Been sorting out stuff with DSA and may apply for PIP soon.
  • Options
    I reckon it may be uni related but things have been kinda slowly getting worse for a long time now so I'm not really sure, once I'm in counselling I'll probably be good @lovemimoon I also want to try and wake up in the morning and do my hobbies and stuff but it's not easy, good luck with DSA and PIP
  • Options
    Sorry I thought no one would actually really here soo forgot to check back

I just want to be dead 💀
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    gia3wt7rqeyd.jpeg

Photo from last night, had such a good seat to get a nice view of Jack Grealish. Lol.
  • Options
    It's my birthday
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Ayyyy @Apollo happy birthday!!!!!!! Hope you have a lovely day
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Thanks you too @independent_ now when you talk about being old at least you'll be younger than me haha
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Yooo @Apollo
    Birthday chap, yeaaah???

Here ya go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MFjWSyp8jY
  • Options
    Thank you at @zaynab_5 I don't really know what being 19 is like because I've not had the time to figure it out, the one thing is now my next birthday is 20, and that's not good, not good at all

@lovemimoon hell yeah thank you for that magical video I love it
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @Apollo happy birthday
  • Options
    Happy birthday @Apollo
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Hi everyone
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Waited ages for 111 to be told to just wait til tomorrow to see if improved ahhh I’m suffering
  • Options
    @Shaunie @GreenTea thank you
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    111 is a really busy and over stretched service at the moment..
  • Options
    Have you had a good day @Apollo ?
  • Options
    Fire door closed on me and caught my back. That's gonna bruise.
  • Options
    @GreenTea yeah today has been good thanks
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    GreenTea wrote: »

Omg I know. Leave me alone
    I’m still allowed to be annoyed stop invalidating me.

I was sick and could barely speak coughing and gagging none stop. You would be annoyed to
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Hope you’re feeling better soon @Shaunie. That sounds awful and I know 111 are busy but they’re still there so please do call back if you need to <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Hope you’re feeling better soon @Shaunie. That sounds awful and I know 111 are busy but they’re still there so please do call back if you need to <3

Thank you <3. They said it could of gone into my lungs and to get chest x ray tomorrow but I wouldn’t because it’s y throat that feels weird not my chest
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    @GreenTea yeah today has been good thanks

Get up to much @Apollo ?
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Shaunie wrote: »
    GreenTea wrote: »

Omg I know. Leave me alone
    I’m still allowed to be annoyed stop invalidating me.

I was sick and could barely speak coughing and gagging none stop. You would be annoyed to

Also I was annoyed by this comment cause you already basically said the exact same comment on side by side. No support what so ever just saying something we all know and invalidating my feelings. I’m annoyed let me be annoyed. You never comment unless it’s negative. Can’t support my then just ignore me. It’s not that hard