Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    I neeed another coffeee!! My medication is helping me to sleep but OMG the tiredness in the daytime! Coffee is great. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I have a lettuce and cucumber sandwich because I forgot to pick up any other sandwhich filling at the shop yesterday lol
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I have a lettuce and cucumber sandwich because I forgot to pick up any other sandwhich filling at the shop yesterday lol
    Ooh enjoy!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Back to work today and I’m terrified because cases are so bad at the moment . Nearly 2 weeks  off work and coming back is scary lol 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Back to work today and I’m terrified because cases are so bad at the moment . Nearly 2 weeks  off work and coming back is scary lol 

Hope it goes ok
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    Shit. Thank you for saying it. Didn’t see my postcode on it. Flagged it to the mix as I’m too late to edit it
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    My first little whale 
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    Dandelion said:
    My first little whale 

That's so cute!! Well done
  • Options

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    It's snowing!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Hi guys
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Morning
  • Options
    Hey. Anyone wanna chat?
  • Options
    Heyy 
  • Options
    You okay @independent_
  • Options
    I’m ok thanks @Shaunie how are you?
  • Options
    I’m okay. Sister brought mattress in my room and using my tv to watch super store so I’m having to watch them again but lol they’re funny soo it’s okay
  • Options
    glad you're ok! Aww sometimes it's nice to watch a show again I've watched all of outnumbered about 3 times. It's familiar and funny and quite calming lol. 
  • Options
    glad you're ok! Aww sometimes it's nice to watch a show again I've watched all of outnumbered about 3 times. It's familiar and funny and quite calming lol. 
    lol I love out numbered. Recently I saw a photo of the cast now. 

Always find it interesting when see how people look now ah. 

I saw the cast of Tracey breaker now, on a tiktok

Sometimes I don’t like watching new stuff incase I don’t like it lol. Atleast I know I like this show
  • Options
    Heyy 

Helloooo
  • Options
    @Shaunie I’m the same I’d say, I don’t really like the unknown so don’t start new stuff much! OMG I watched a video which was an interview with the cast of outnumbered now, the kids were so different it was crazy!!

Helloooo @GreenTea how are you doing this evening?
  • Options
    Tired lol
    How are you?
  • Options
    Omgg ikr. There are alot of programs I wish they will carry on with the cast now. Would be proper interesting. Like get them all Back together
  • Options
    @GreenTea I’m alright also quite tired. Have had my meds now so should be asleep soon.

Anything planned for tomorrow?
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Omgg ikr. There are alot of programs I wish they will carry on with the cast now. Would be proper interesting. Like get them all Back together
    I agree @Shaunie!! They did that with outnumbered a couple of years ago and it was so good when the kids were all adults. Different but like good different. 
  • Options
    Oh yeah they did!

I’m watching Miranda now lol. Do you like Miranda?
  • Options
    I’ve never really watched it @Shaunie is it any good?
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Good morning 
  • Options
  • Options
    I’ve never really watched it @Shaunie is it any good?
    And yeah very funny ahah