Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,877 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Chloe234, it sounds like you've been working really hard! I can hear how you feel tired from this - effort that will help you get a good score in the mocks! I wish you the best for your exams :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,042 Wise Owl
    @Chloe234 we’re here for you
  • Options
    @IainJammyboy it might be worth telling them about that past experience to see if there’s anything they could do differently, like starting you on it more slowly or ruling out specific medications or something
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    Why do some stupid people still listen to Andrew Tate - I don't get it

I don't know much about him (and frankly I don't think I want to). But I do know many guys listen to Tate (and similar people to him) because of feeling stuck in life, struggling, wanting to be more, wanting to be better. They view him as a role model. Which is really sad, but its not their fault. Idk, just tryna understand
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 946 Part of The Mix Family
    @JJLemon18 I do understand, but it's the fact all Andrew Tate supporters I've talked to are aware of the violence he's posed towards women around him especially with video evidence, but refuse to accept it
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,926 Extreme Poster
    @IainJammyboy Well if I was told my parents did something bad for example, I'd refuse to accept that too. Unless well, theres video evidence for it lol. But even then, I'd still support them! I guess these people are just so attached to him. I really don't know lol
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    @faolan that sounds awful, I’m so sorry. We’re here for you if you want to talk more about it. Big big hugs 💙
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,042 Boards Guru
    edited February 13
    River wrote: »
    @Aife no I can't mum will scream at me :/ and I can't get medical help or I'd get in trouble :(

Sorry to hear that @River, that sounds really difficult not feeling about to reach out for support. How are you feeling today? Do you feel you might need medical attention?
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    My parents are only seeing the negatives again
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,135 Wise Owl
    @Aife I feel shit 😭 and idk but I don't need help especially not police or ambulances..
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    ameliaJayneameliaJayne Moderator Posts: 62 Boards Initiate
    @AnonymousToe thinking of you. Surround yourself with people who love you. Stay strong <3
  • Options
    Lonely, I don’t belong anywhere
This discussion has been closed.