Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    AnonymousToeAnonymousToe Posts: 1,093 Wise Owl
    @River please stay safe, remember you mean a lot to us and I’m really sorry people are treating you so badly. Sending big hugs ❤️
  • Options
    LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 114 The Mix Convert
    Sending hugs @River
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    Sending hugs to those who need it most right now <3, know that you mean a lot on here and that you are of high value even when you don't feel like it.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 114 The Mix Convert
    @River im awake if you need to talk
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 The Mix Regular
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,048 Boards Guru
    You've been really brave to reach out @River <3

It sounds like you're in quite a lot of pain at the moment, do you feel comfortable reaching out to someone at home about what's happened or calling 111 for some medical help? If you're worried and experiencing lots of pain, remember one of these services are also always a call or text away whenever you need them. We'd encourage you to reach out to them to get some support and make sure you're safe <3
    * Local urgent mental health helpline | Open 24/7 | Find details about your local service here.
    *Crisis Messenger (24/7) | text THEMIX to 85258
    *Samaritans (24/7) | call 116 123 | email jo@samaritans.org
    *Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 | email pat@payrus-uk.org
    *CALM | Call on 0800 58 58 58 (5pm–midnight every day) or use their webchat service.
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    amy02amy02 Moderator Posts: 137 The Mix Convert
    Sending hugs @IainJammyboy - job searching can be so stressful. I hope you can find things that you enjoy to help relax <3
This discussion has been closed.