Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 971 Part of The Mix Family
    Caught a few girls looking at me - maybe I do have a chance
  • Options
    Rose113Rose113 Community Champion Posts: 1,236 Wise Owl
    My head hurts
    ✨ Just a stupid worthless freak ready to give up ✨
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,555 Skive's The Limit
    Just got harassed right after my appointment with the alcohol worker. First started as asking about my bike. Then started asking about it I’m single and creepy stuff. Didn’t speak proper English so was hard to tell what was saying but used the word sex a lot. I texted my alcohol worker if I can come hide at the building as following me so I did to calm down and she then came with me to collect my bike and go further along. The receptionist said she has seen the description of what I was saying who keeps cycling around the building so think she knows who I mean. Unsafe world for woman I swear
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Siena that's horiffic - some people are just cunts honestly
  • Options
    Failed to get funding from the funding people simply to stop me putting myself in hospital again
  • Options
    I can't cope
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,949 Extreme Poster
    I'm ill again ffs. Why me??? I have some fun event tomorrow and I really wanted to go :bawling:
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Ugh everything hurts so bad :s
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    im so not wanted everyone wants me dead
    'And then one random night when everything changes you won't reply and we'll go back to strangers'
  • Options
    I can't cope

neither can i
    'And then one random night when everything changes you won't reply and we'll go back to strangers'
  • Options
    Holy crap. I feel so bad that I'm literally crying like wtf... I don't even know why. I feel worse than the last two times I had covid combined
  • Options
    genderless_fungigenderless_fungi Moderator Posts: 170 Helping Hand
    Hey @JJLemon18
    I'm sorry you're not feeling well, having covid always takes a toll on the body and it's especially hard when you had social events planned. I'm by no means a doctor, but in my experience it's not unusual to feel exhausted and that every time you get covid it might feel slightly different. I hope you'll feel better and remember if you have any health concerns that are not life threatening you can always get advice by contacting 111. I know that trying to focus on something else like a tv show or hanging out with friends on videocall always helped me, do you have anything that you think may make you feel better?
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hello @IainJammyboy
    It's horrible you didn't get any funding and I can see that that is making you feel overwhelmed. I just want you to remember that you can always use the boards to get help and support. How are you feeling now?
    In case you think that the boards may not be enough and may feel the need to contact someone else in a time of crisis you can use the following resources
    Crisis Messenger (24/7) |
    text THEMIX to 85258
    Samartians (24/7) | call 116 123 | email
    jo@samaritans.org
    Papyrus (2pm-midnight) | call 0800 068 41 41 | text 07786 209 697 |
    email pat@payrus-uk.org
    Supportline (hours vary) | call 01708 765 200
    Childline | call 0800 11 11
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Hello @libbystrawberry
    I'm very sorry that you've been struggling so much with the people in your life and with your mental health. You seem to be convinced that people have negative feelings towards you. Could you please tell us a bit more about how you're feeling and why you think you're hated? I know that sometimes talking about feelings out loud can help us make sense of them and rationalise things.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    @genderless_fungi sorry I may have made it sound like it is covid. I'm not sure if it's covid. I was just comparing it to covid.
    But regardless, thank you :)
    When I'm ill I would often pass time with videogames. But right now I can barely even focus on that.
  • Options
    Can't sleep and my tummy is in bloody agony :s
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,914 Extreme Poster
    Hey @JJLemon18, @River and @Madleyn, it sounds like you're all not feeling well at the moment. Wishing you all a speedy recovery, and that you feel a bit better soon. Sending hugs <3
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Sedative hangovers are tough 😰
  • Options
    Apparently I need to go on a diet :/
  • Options
    i feel so betrayed, how could she
  • Options
    Turns out it probably is covid... again
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,555 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2023
    Got my first comment about my weight loss and obviously just denied it and pretend I don’t see it but it’s just feeding into it & made me feel better but not in good way
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Relapsed
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 735 Part of The Mix Family
    River wrote: »
    Relapsed

Sending you lots of strength @River <3

If you need any urgent support, remember these services are always a call or text away any time you need them :)
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, and are experiencing any painful emotion or are in crisis, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.
  • Options
    they said i deserve what i get
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    It's been a real pain trying to sleep. I've had 3 hours and it's only 5 in the morning. I probably shouldn't have had toast so close to bed time either 😅 I've been avoiding my prn meds like the plague but I don't think that I'll win the battle this time.

• Options
    LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 114 The Mix Convert
    Sometimes, it's like everything is fine. But then things slowly catch up on me and I'm drowning again. Surviving takes everything out of me.
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH
  • Options
    Might actually be moving into a nice home soon - once I do I'll send pictures of course if I don't end up burning the place down attempting to make a meal
This discussion has been closed.