Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,209 Boards Champion
    Struggling. Triggered. Had a bad evening.
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,376 Wise Owl
    I coundnt sleep last night
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 951 Part of The Mix Family
    Going to declare myself homeless in the next couple days but I am so so scared of what will happen
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,544 Skive's The Limit
    Had a shower and just irritated my self harm even more and I can’t cope with this pain. Literally just wanna cry
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,320 Part of The Furniture
    My dad asked me why I couldn't be a better son
    Bruh :(
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,888 Extreme Poster
    :'( She said she’s not ready to pursue anything with me. Mood crushed.
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    Feeling so mentally drained. Things had been going good and I was doing okay but it’s all just come crashing down…, knew it was to good to be true. Nothing ever stays happy for me,
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Got a nice new hairstyle - trying one of those ones with a fade at the sides and really curly on top. Hair isn't long enough yet but really want to try it out
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    My birthday but don't really have anyone to celebrate with

happy bday @Iainjammyboy <3
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 601 Incredible Poster
    i wanna get help but im scared
    'told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company'
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,098 Community Veteran
    why does the blueberry scene in willy wonka excite me Im such a creep like I just wiki searched the main character and how they turned into one. im such a disgusting perv god hate myself
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Started collecting a wee Lego minifigure collection on my violin case - got 5 of them now lol. I'll put a picture of it on here later
  • Options
    Can't wait for orchestra rehearsal tonight
  • Options
    Can't wait for orchestra rehearsal tonight

good luck for your rehersal hope it goes well <3 sounds great!
  • Options
    Literally I shoulden't be ranting on here right now but whenever I try to open a bank account with my local bank they keep refusing all the documents and evidence I am giving them. Just because my mum's is listed as my appointe on my letters shoulden't stop me from getting one. Im just pissed off with the way they treated me and mum today
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,945 Extreme Poster
    @IainJammyboy Happy belated birthday! I'm sorry to hear you haven't really had anyone to celebrate with <3 Hope you managed to treat yourself to something nice at least.
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    My birthday but don't really have anyone to celebrate with

Happy belated birthday, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have anyone to celebrate it with but we at The Mix are more than happy to celebrate with you <3 hope it was nice though. Always here if you need someone to talk to <3 and this goes for anyone else here too.
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 693 Incredible Poster
    Can see a lot of us are struggling right now. Sending everyone lots of hugs and strength 💛.

Remember, nobody is you and that is your power 💪. You can do this 🌟
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,209 Boards Champion
    Honestly im not doing well at all. Everything's such a mess and I need help but I also don't want help bc I'm fine right? People have it much worse than me.

I was gonna talk to my safeguarding teacher at school bc I'm struggling alot and don't feel able to talk to my Councillor about it but then I haven't bc she's got much worser things to deal with, my problems don't even compare to other things. I'm scared if I did talk to her I'd say too much as well. But I don't even know how much is too much. I've been suicidal for ages yet hide it from people bc ik it wouldn't go well if people knew but then if I've got this far am I really that bad? Maybe it'd be good if people knew bc maybe I'd get help? But also probably not bc my dad would be a dick about it and he's not easy to talk to

Everything's so much and I'm falling apart. I can't even act like I'm happy anymore bc I just look so drained and empty. I'm not even looking after myself so I'm as pale as a ghost and I'm just so ugly.

School doesn't help bc I'm just so so stressed with it all. I hate it. I hate everything.

I just want to be ok
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 693 Incredible Poster
    I'm so sorry to hear that you're struggling, @Chloe234. You are so much stronger thank you think.

I know it's a really difficult thing to do, but you shouldn't compare your problems to anyone else. You are so deserving of support, just like everyone is. I'm sure your safeguarding teacher or Councillor would want you to talk to them about what you're going through. No problem is too small to be shared. We all need people to lean on. <3.

Do you feel that your school safeguarding officer might be able to offer you some support?

You don't have to go through this alone, and remember if you did want someone to talk to, there are these lovely services below that you can reach out to:
    * If you need urgent help or have any concerns for your health or safety, the quickest way to get help is to call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. 
    *Crisis Messenger - Our crisis messenger text service provides free, 24/7 crisis support across the UK. If you’re aged 25 or under, and are experiencing any painful emotion or are in crisis, you can text THEMIX to 85258.
    * Papyrus - If you are having thoughts of suicide, you can contact HOPELINEUK for confidential support and practical advice. You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.
    * Samaritans are reachable by phone and email 24/7. Whatever you're going through, you can call them any time, from any phone on 116 123.

This discussion has been closed.