Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    i cannot cope anymore
    'And then one random night when everything changes you won't reply and we'll go back to strangers'
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,217 Boards Champion
    This mornings started so so shit
  • Options
    Gonna have to go to safeguarding about a friend and she's gonna hate me
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2023
    Been on iron like 3 weeks now and I’m still struggling with being so exhausted, also urology rang yesterday and cancelled my appt that was meant to be this evening …. Been waiting since October for an appt
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    FordRangerFordRanger Posts: 1,397 Wise Owl
    My car isn't starting
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 969 Part of The Mix Family
    Just found out my parents stalk me online - on a few websites that I know of, but god knows what else
  • Options
    If one more shit thing happens its actually gonna tip me over the edge
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,122 Community Veteran
    Screw these intrusive thoughts where I can't remeber things I bought or did like my brain keeps overthiking all the small things hate myself. My dreams are too vivid at the moment I think i annoy my parents with my stupid worrying. Like I coulden't remember when I bought my knitting needles and my brain keep telling me that I was stealing them which I woulden't. stupid fucking brain smh
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,949 Extreme Poster
    I just realised I missed my counselling session that I was supposed to have yesterday... :bawling: Like how tf does that even happen?? There's something really wrong with me
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,160 Part of The Furniture
    I keep buying things that realistically I don’t need .I’ll spend hours scrolling through shops and apps ordering things that I can love without . Spending money just makes me so happy and I love receiving parcels do open. I hate it because I need to save money for food and petrol and placement but here I am ordering random shit
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,548 Skive's The Limit
    The amount of dread and anxiety I feel about going back to work tomorrow is making me wonder if I am fit for work
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Getting forced out even tho I don't wanna. Its gonna be loud and bisy
  • Options
    I have solid proof that my parents would stalk me online and search through my room for "safety" but they completely deny it all when I call them out on it. I don't have any fucking clue who to believe anymore
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    everywhere i go there is always ppl who hate me, i didnt even do anything
    'And then one random night when everything changes you won't reply and we'll go back to strangers'
  • Options
    @libbystrawberry, I can't speak for everyone but I definitely don't hate you, I understand what you're going through too
  • Options
    Got myself worked up bc the taxi hasn't come to take me to school. Can't really be missing days of school and I'm stressed bc today I was meant to be doing a timed English essay and also things towards my gcses as today has 4 option lessons. Needed to talk to safeguarding too bc I'm really struggling
  • Options
    (The taxi came but was an hour late)
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,914 Extreme Poster
    Hearing that a lot of you are struggling this week. Sending hugs - we're here to listen to you and support you through whatever you're facing <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @Morgyn007

Sorry to hear you are struggling. It’s really positive that you are reaching out for support here. We are all here for you :heart:

Is there anybody at school you can talk too about what is going on for you?
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 259 The Mix Regular
    Morgyn007 wrote: »
    Hiding in the library having mental breakdown 🤦‍♀️ Feel so shit, had to drag myself to school and then I showed with puffy eyes. Im so tried of all this, im exhausted 😭 I wanna go home and crawl into bed and just cry. Everything hurts, physically and mentally

I am sorry to hear that it sounds like you are struggling at the moment. how did you get on the rest of the day? - hope you are doing a bit better :)
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,910 Master Poster
    I'm not having a great day :'(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GemmaGemma Community Manager Posts: 735 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey everyone, sending all the hugs your way <3

Remember that you can create dedicated threads to chat about what you're going through and get the support you deserve :).
This discussion has been closed.