Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,133 Community Veteran
    fuck me I just just did it agin on devinart with the blueberry fanfiction and kink thing, hate myself i know im on a personal laptop but will people find it deleted my history creepy person i am hate myself im disgusting horrible
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    IainJammyboyIainJammyboy Posts: 979 Part of The Mix Family
    My dad started shouting at me again
  • Options
    LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 116 The Mix Convert
    Gemma wrote: »
    Hey @Loz, it sounds like you had a really awful experience with the mental health team in hospital. How are you feeling today? Have you been able to access any support since leaving the hospital?

Sending you lots of strength - we're all here for you <3

I've seen the crisis team recently. I've not been feeling great.
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH
  • Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,056 Boards Guru
    Loz wrote: »
    Gemma wrote: »
    Hey @Loz, it sounds like you had a really awful experience with the mental health team in hospital. How are you feeling today? Have you been able to access any support since leaving the hospital?

Sending you lots of strength - we're all here for you <3

I've seen the crisis team recently. I've not been feeling great.

Sending lots of hugs your way @Loz. We're all here for you. Keep reaching our whenever you need to <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,056 Boards Guru

How are you feeling @IainJammyboy? We're all here if you'd like to chat about anything. Sending a virtual hug your way too <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,911 Master Poster
    edited October 2023
    My mum hasn't been well this week and has spent most of the time asleep. She had something to eat yesterday which was the first time in a while. I think my sister is going to take her to urgent care today. The GP wanted my mum to go to A&E yesterday but she didn't go.
    Post edited by TheMix on
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    @Chloe234 awww that's so sweet - if it's any consolation I can't remember the last time my dad ever hugged me either
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    My dad is shouting again - I was so happy before. What did I do wrong
  • Options
    LozLoz Community Champion Posts: 116 The Mix Convert
    I'm not good
    "My darkside won today" - DArkSide by BMTH
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,558 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2023
    feel awful
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Think I’m gunna be able to keep myself safe

I did call in work and brought stuff and cycled to a place but cycling has helped clear my mind and I think I’ll keep safe
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Siena huge well done and big hugs too
  • Options
    Thank you. Think I’m gunna go sit in a cafe. Hopefully can sit if buy a Pepsi max
  • Options
    @Siena good choice - pepsi is the best lmao
  • Options
    I am so incredibly happy today
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,217 Boards Champion
    Messaged the safeguarding person at school asking how I stop my councelling sessions. Shutting everyone out.
  • Options
    Being away from my dad has made me realise how happy I can be and how much better my life and my mum's life and my dog's life is without my dad around
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,955 Extreme Poster
    Omg I can't believe how confused I am with the work I have to do for uni. There is so much and I don't understand a single thing... I am so lost that im scared to even ask my tutor for help, and he is also the lecturer :bawling:
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    Katie12Katie12 Posts: 259 The Mix Regular
    @JJLemon18 sorry to hear that you're overwhelmed with uni work i am the same atm!
    i'm sure your tutor will be happy to help as much as they can. sometimes it's helpful to get someone else to explain what you need to in smaller steps so that it becomes clearer
    sending hugs <3
  • Options
    JJLemon18JJLemon18 Community Champion Posts: 1,955 Extreme Poster
    @Katie12 Thank you. Sorry to hear that you're also overwhelmed. I'm hoping to go through all the slides of the work I missed and then if I need anything I'll ask my tutor. The problem is that I can't seem to find time or be able to concentrate on any of the work. I'm seriously thinking about skipping some days and dedicating those days to catching up with work, since all the lectures I go to feel pointless as I need all the previous knowledge to understand them. But I'm worried that skipping days will cause me to fall even further behind...
    How are you managing it? Have you spoke to your tutor yet?
    Sending hugs <3
    Believe in me - who believes in you
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,911 Master Poster
    I want to apologise to the wall by the pelican crossing near my school. I tried to jump over a puddle and fell into the wall.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    libbystrawberrylibbystrawberry Community Champion Posts: 605 Incredible Poster
    when will i ever be good enough??
    'And then one random night when everything changes you won't reply and we'll go back to strangers'
  • Options
    @libbystrawberry you are to everybody here
This discussion has been closed.