Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,534 Skive's The Limit
    edited January 2023
    And o just missed my bus so have to spend £6 on a taxi. Someone put me out of my misery
    Post edited by Siena on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I’m so stressed I wanna cry
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,048 Boards Guru
    We're here with you @Siobhan, travelling can be so stressful and it's really hard with the costs of it adding up. I know you're feeling scared about travelling through London, just remember we're here with you and you can do this! Let us know when you're on your train and post here whenever you need to. I hope your appointment goes okay today <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Thank you @Aife <3

I’m on my way home now. Wasn’t as bad as I thought Just a lot to do. By the time I get home. Would of travelled on 8 different trains, 2 buses and 2 taxis. I am so stressed. I have to go back Saturday. I should buy a rail card it might be cheaper.
    They was asking what support I’m getting now. I said I am seeing the crisis team for one week and then getting discharged. So they asked for their number I think to basically say I need more help than that
  • Options
    I’ve missed my main train. Now I’m stuck in london
  • Options
    The crisis team are coming to pick me up from Cambridge lol
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,155 Part of The Furniture
    It’s been an overwhelming few days :(
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,855 Master Poster
    I can't even begin to describe how I feel but I have been really struggling.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    edited January 2023
    I just need to get through the next few days. I'm upset.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Having a real rough time of it lately, suppose I'll write a post about it at some point
  • Options
    ebyrne556ebyrne556 Moderator Posts: 856 Part of The Mix Family
    Morning @Supernova Theirs no pressure of course but you know were we are❤️
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Got discharged from psych ward today. Iam coping okay all things considered. Just trying to not overwhelm myself
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,088 Wise Owl
    Sending hugs to anyone who needs one today :smile:
  • Options
    Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    I miss my nana 😭
  • Options
    Can’t sleep at all recently cause keep thinking about ways to kill myself
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,132 Part of The Furniture
    We are all here for you @Siobhan and we are glad you are here with us. Sending you hugs. Would you like to talk to us about anything at the moment? <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 4,058 Community Veteran
    Feeling moody and anxious today
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    I am struggling so bad. Suicidal thoughts are so bad
  • Options
    I feel awful. I don’t know how I’m meant to live with this pain.
  • Options
    I can’t cope with this impending doom 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,649 Legendary Poster
    Feeling quite triggered to be honest.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,192 Boards Champion
    Triggered, urges bad, argh I'm a mess
  • Options
    I had a plan to kill myself today, I’m not going through with it.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,320 Part of The Furniture
    Just wanted to let you know @Siobhan that I've deleted your most recent post here, and I'll drop you a DM to chat things through a little and make sure you're okay. :) (I know you said you're not going through with it - just want to check you have what you need to keep safe)
    The truth resists simplicity.
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,192 Boards Champion
    Can't breathe.. on the verge of tears...I can't do this, I can't fight these urges. Everything is so shit at the moment and I have no one who I can turn to, I can't do this. (I'm safe)
  • Options
    I feel exhausted and fed up with staying strong all the time. I'm safe.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Fml I’m so drunk and I told everyone my plans that I had to end my life and it went from drunk happy to drunk crying and I was like um I’m so so sorry. But we went back to happy happy happy

My sister said she would follow me
  • Options
    Anxiety sucks especially when people don't seem to understand it.
  • Options
    Can’t sleep at all recently my mind is so busy
This discussion has been closed.