Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    @LorryTruck I hope you're okay, we're always here if you need it. I know it can be difficult to cope with breakdowns, and I think it's a really great step that you've reached out tonight. You deserve support with this, sending you lots of love, you're not alone <3
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    My sister had her scan today. To check for the heart beat of the baby. It’s not good news 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I am so sorry. I know how desperate you were to be an auntie and for your sister to have her own child. Sometimes there can be mistakes when finding the heartbeat and it might not be found but the baby is still okay. I really hope that you and your sister are doing okay.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    My period is almost late
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    My sister had her scan today. To check for the heart beat of the baby. It’s not good news 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I’m so so sorry to hear that Shaunie
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,631 Legendary Poster
    Really sorry to hear that @Shaunie that is heartbreaking. Look after yourselves and each other <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Thank you. My sister has to go a&e now. I’m a bit confused
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Maybe she needs to have emergency surgery to remove the pregnancy because if a dead foetus remains in the womb then it can cause severe infection for the mother.
  • Options
    Since everything that happened the other night my anxiety has been really high, I can't sit still or feel calm. I feel so stupid that it's affecting me so much but it was so unexpected and frightening.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Yesterday at gymnastics I decided to try and be a bit of a daredevil and copy what the boys were doing on floor so I was basically yeeting myself over a high block thing that looked like a vault but wasn't a vault. One time I failed and landed on my stomach and knee. I was absolutely fine but there was a massive bang sound when it happened and my coach immediately turned around and said "Are you okay" whilst trying not to laugh. I was resilient and tried again and got it right. Maybe I shouldn't try and copy the boys even if I do want to try and be more confident with my gymnastics.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Went to do my weekly water of my succulent and he’s dead 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I don’t know why I’ve watered him the same way for a year, I’m going to try to save him
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Sending hugs to all those who need them :heart:

We are here for you all :star::smile::heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Too much pain
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    I’m so sad
  • Options
    SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 825 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @Shaunie sending hugs <3
    Always here if you ever need someone to listen.
    Kind regards Errrin <3

We all care about you so much and we're here for you
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    My life has gone to complete shit recently and I’m holding it together but I know deep down I’m really struggling, just so much to deal with atm that I have no space to think.
  • Options
    Asked to go on a break when I’m not intitled one working 4 hours. I’m struggling
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey folks

Just wanted to send some hugs to all those who need them :heart:

We care about you all :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Been a bad day
  • Options
    amycamyc Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Today has been a strange day.
    It’s quite hard to explain, I’ve thought about ending it a lot but I wouldn’t say more than usual. However, today I felt loved throughout the day - in college and at home I felt appreciated. I felt more comfortable in lessons I am usually very quiet in. I don’t know whether it was the slight heat wave 😂 or I just genuinely had a good day.
  • Options
    jungkookjungkook Posts: 9 Confirmed not a robot
    I feel like my life is a mess...
    The more I think about some things ,the more I feel like I'm getting used to it .Hoping to feel better soon
    Giving a hug to whoever who needs :)
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    I've been experiencing physical symptoms of stress which isn't good at all. It's work related and heightened by the fact that I generally don't talk about things untill it really weighs on me.

• Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    I just want everything to stop
This discussion has been closed.