Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    Sorry to hear about your dog @Sunbathequeen, sending hugs your way! ❤️
  • Options
    LeilaLeila Posts: 2,064 Boards Champion
    Sorry to hear about your dog @Sunbathequeen, sending hugs your way! ❤️

Thank you!<3
  • Options
    I give up with trying to be sisal with my mum all she does is yell and put me down, I don't need her crap
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that, you really don't deserve that kind of crap at all sending hugs your way ❤️
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that, you really don't deserve that kind of crap at all sending hugs your way ❤️

Hugs back
  • Options
    Message anytime I'll listen ❤️
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Your welcome
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Because I found answering a question on a hard paper this boy laugied at me I can't help it I have dyslexia and its making me hate having it because I get lauighed at 🥺😔
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm not in an awful place but things just aren't good. Kinda low, kinda anxious, kinda lonely, kinda self conscious and just really tired. I'm tryna push through with all my different appointments and counselling stuff but the motivation is intermittent. When I stop to think about the future it all seems like a pointless exercise.
  • Options
    People at college are really rude, and it is triggering for me, I feel really awful
  • Options
    sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    @Dandelion @Sunbathequeen I'm sorry to hear you both feel the way you do. Sending love and hugs to you both <3
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I feel awful 😖
  • Options
    Why What's up?
  • Options
    😔
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    Nurses aren't undstanding how sad I am, it's like they just want me to fail.
  • Options
    DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Got my blood results back and everything was normal, which is great but it means I don't know what's wrong and at my GP if your blood results come back normal they don't really care anymore, they don't care that you're still experiencing the symptoms. Makes me a bit annoyed I guess cause if something was wrong at least we'd be able to fix it.
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • Options
    I want to cry
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    edited May 2022
    Said there is nothing wrong with my tonsils. Said I need to stop obsessing about it and get on with my life. And that if I can’t I need therapy for it

I didn’t lie like I should I would. I couldn’t. I don’t like lying.

Did take time to listen to every I had to say tbf
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Said there is nothing wrong with my tonsils. Said I need to stop obsessing about it and get on with my life. And that if I can’t I need therapy for it

I didn’t lie like I should I would. I couldn’t. I don’t like lying.

Did take time to listen to every I had to say tbf

Shaunie, I am so sorry that this is not how you wanted the outcome to be, I am sending you my love,

Leila x
  • Options
  • Options
    When people stop you from wanting to hurr yourself 😔
  • Options
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Shaunie it's good to see that you've been able to try to talk to someone about this. I deffo feel like talking therapy would be a good call in helping you to understand and process some of the distress surrounding your tonsils, especially because of how much its been affecting you. Therapy could help you in a way that could free up some space in your mind to do some things that you find fulfilling.

Deffo give it a go and really utilise the resources that you've got access to because it could mean the difference between finally being free or stuck in a loop of rumination.

You deserve peace and happiness ❤️
  • Options
    Maybe I am as stupid as they say
This discussion has been closed.