Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Anch0r33 said:
    I mess everything up and everyone would be better off without me 
    Aww @Anch0r33 that will never be true! We all care about you here and the people in your life do too, even if some of them have a funny way of showing it sometimes. Sending you big hugs <3 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    SciFi_456SciFi_456 Posts: 131 The Mix Convert
    Hi there guys. Hope you're all ok this morning. Remember guys whatever happens we're all on this journey together I promise ❤️.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Gosh I’m so sorry. I was half asleep when I posted the first meme. It sounds so aggressive now I’ve read it now I’m awake. I’ve fixed it now though. Sorry again 

Always happy to listen if you ever need anything, big hugs  <3
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    All I want is the biggest hug, the tightest squeeze..  to feel like I matter
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    edited January 2021
    Ptw

I had a dream about the time I overdosed in public and was unconscious. And now I’m just thinking isn’t it mad that you can try to kil yourself and become unconscious in resus. And not remember a thing about being in hospital. And not speak to any health professional about it. Apparently I did regain conscious ness. But was just acting weird and paranoid and seeing things from it so my family took me home 

Then I forget it’s cause I have a diagnosis of BPD. That’s why never care
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Mel_ said:
    One of my hamsters died yesterday. I feel so low about it all. I'll miss you fudge you didn't live long enough.

I'm sorry to hear this Mel :( sending hugs and hope you are ok
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Mel_ said:
    One of my hamsters died yesterday. I feel so low about it all. I'll miss you fudge you didn't live long enough.

I'm sorry to hear this Mel :( sending hugs and hope you are ok
    thank you, not really. He was only about a year old just wish I did more.
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    My foot hurts 😓
  • Options
    I know this week is going to be tough on me mentally..so bulk making a pasta bake to get me through the week food wise. I hope I feel better sometime into the week
  • Options
    Hey @AnneFrypan big hugs, is it possible to email your teachers in advance to tell them you might need pop out of the class at some point if things get too much. Sorry I can’t be more help. Big hugs , here if you ever need anything  <3
  • Options
    Omg😭
  • Options
    @Emoji246 is everything ok? Here if you ever need anything  <3
  • Options
    I’m literally fed up thinking of serious illness tonight 😓😭
  • Options
    Could things get any worse 🥺😭
  • Options
    🥺😭
  • Options
    Know you’re slightly fucked up when i say to myself I’m not self harming tonight because I did well to eat little

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Type into google “what causes bad breath” ‘dieting and when you’re hungry and not eating’. 🙄🙄🙄
  • Options
    Omg I need help. I can’t tell if my self harm is in a shape of a penis or it’s just in my head. If anyone who doesn’t get triggered easily and wants to help me out then please do. I have no one to show to ask. I’m scared it’s going to scar like that
  • Options
    @Shaunie Sending hugs if you ever need to talk just pm me🥺❤️
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

❤️

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I’m sorry for whoever my post triggered
  • Options
    tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    edited January 2021
    Feels like tense I broke my work laptop cable ahhhh so idk when i will get another cuz not gonna be able to work once the battery is gone :(
  • Options
    tkdog said:
    Feels like tense I broke my work laptop cable ahhhh so idk when i will get another cuz not gonna be able to work once the battery is gone :(

Sending hugs. Hope it gets sorted quick!
This discussion has been closed.