Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Interesting information

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Go one greeny come clean, your joking arnt you?

You and Sodabrite no, no sophie no, no Sophite (sorry bout that) are just plants from the CIA to see how outrageous you can get on a teen bulletin board.

If i had any influence i would ban you two.

Your arguments are not just offensivly blinkered but i think they come close to being dangerously twisted. Not for adults cos we can point and laugh but there may be some preschool kids on here who would be swayed by your lunacy.

P.S. as a Scotsman could i ask you (on behalf of the whole nation) not to mention Orwell again. Trying to use Orwell to back up your totalitarian views is the best joke of all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Witness
    Go one greeny come clean, your joking arnt you?

You and Sodabrite no, no sophie no, no Sophite (sorry bout that) are just plants from the CIA to see how outrageous you can get on a teen bulletin board.

If i had any influence i would ban you two.

Your arguments are not just offensivly blinkered but i think they come close to being dangerously twisted. Not for adults cos we can point and laugh but there may be some preschool kids on here who would be swayed by your lunacy.

P.S. as a Scotsman could i ask you (on behalf of the whole nation) not to mention Orwell again. Trying to use Orwell to back up your totalitarian views is the best joke of all.

And your experience is what?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Clandestine
    Assault is threatening to do violence, Battery is actually doing physical harm, another oversight eh?, oh source of all knowledge and truth :p

Maybe you should reread WhoWhere's post. It indicates he knows of victims of both assault and battery (since you like the American legal definitions). I did ask two questions, if you bother to count. :D
  • Options
    LOL. now coming from someone who does nothing but turn around and call other people liars when they post their experience, that is a rather pointless question to answer. Its just as likely that you are not who you claim to be as anyone here, so frankly such criteria is moot as far as you and your fellow gun-happy stooges are concerned.
  • Options
    LOL. now coming from someone who does nothing but turn around and call other people liars when they post their experience, that is a rather pointless question to answer. Its just as likely that you are not who you claim to be as anyone here, so frankly such criteria is moot as far as you and your fellow gun-happy stooges are concerned.

Are you admitting to not being what you claim?

Sorry, I am what I claim. So are at least a few others here. And the fact that I am who I claim is self-evident to anyone who has paid attention to the content of my posts. Those who desire more proof need only learn to use the tools available to them on the internet. Isn't hard, and I'm not hiding.
  • Options
    I read Whowhere's post, and it contained more substance than anything ive read from you in quite some time (unless you count your post which relied on a scandal rag like the Daily Mail as a credible source). As for my comment on Assault and Battery, it was merely pointing out the error in your own response:
    Assault isn't a crime in England? Didn't you say that your friend and his brother beat the shit out of someone?

Clearly you do not even know the difference between Assault and Battery as demonstrated by your own statement.

But of course, you could surprise us all and actually admit you are wrong for a change. ;)
  • Options
    Obviously its you who seem to have reading comprehension problems. Try again dear boy.

You call other people liars was the point of my previous post, something which you have progressively shown yourself in no position to do.

As for your claim, it is hardly backed up by your posts, expecially when you cite tabloid rags as credible evidence to back your bogus claims to knowledge.
  • Options
    Obviously its you who seem to have reading comprehension problems. Try again dear boy.

You call other people liars was the point of my previous post, something which you have progressively shown yourself in no position to do.

As for your claim, it is hardly backed up by your posts, expecially when you cite tabloid rags as credible evidence to back your bogus claims to knowledge.

Bogus claims? Really, get a grip.

Too much khat? Or some other drug? Maybe WhoWhere's BX?
  • Options
    LOL. well it appears you can dish it out but can take it, that's blatantly obvious.

As for the rest of the crap you sling so freely, sorry doesnt apply to me, my credentials are perfectly sound.

And in case youre hoping it would be forgotten, you have not yet admitted your own error nor the factual errors of your lacky reverse, but then we'll let you off since it's obvious you suffer from delusions of grandeur and self righteousness.

Nothing less than we'd expect from a fan of The Daily Mail. lol :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Lordy, lordy, lordy.

A Daily Mail reader and a liar to boot. So ergo, I would imagine that this Greengob character is just some snotty, spotty teenager who likes to post up visions of what he would ideally like others to see him as and not what he truly is. An acne riddled, Gobshite with no comprehension of truth or physical reality.

Still no statistics then Gobby? :D

You made it all up didn't you? You lied then and you lie now. It's nice to see liars such as yourself being exposed for what they are, a useless waste of space, polluting the bandwidth of these boards with complete inane drivel. Sniffs........yup, it's the smell of a rotting charisma being exposed to the light of day.

Pathetic imbecilic fantasist.

Back to the Daily Mail.
    It was in the 1930's that British Fascism had it's first and so far only flowering in the form of Sir Oswald Mosley's British Union of Fascists formed on the first of October 1932. Mosley who had moved from the Tory Party to the Labour left to Fascism, formed the 'January Club' a sort of discussion group/ front organisation to attract Establishment types to his Blackshirt movement.

The B.U.F. began to receive support from the influential Conservative press in the form of Media Baron Lord Rothermore, who's paper the 'Daily Mail' backed Mosley enthusiastically, beginning with the infamous 'Hurrah for the Blackshirts' headline of the 8th of January 1934. Lady Houstons 'Saturday Review' was also outspoken in its endorsement of England's would be Fuehrer.

According to the 'Daily Mail' of the 15th of January 1934, the British Union of Fascists was:

"a well organised party of the right ready to take over responsibility for national affairs with the same directness of purpose and energy of method as Hitler and Mussolini have displayed"(3)

Writing in the 'Daily Mail' of the 25th of April 1934, Colonel Thomas Moore, a Conservative M.P. pointed out that:

"Surely there cannot be any fundamental difference of outlook between the Blackshirts and their parents, the Conservatives"(4)

Rothermore also expressed support for Germany's Nazi movement. Consider the following from the 'Daily Mail' of September 24th 1930:

"These young Germans have discovered, as I am glad to note the young men and women of England are discovering, that it is no good trusting to the old politicians. Accordingly they have formed, as I would like to see our British youth form, a Parliamentary party of their own. . . We can do nothing to check this movement [the Nazi's] and I believe it would be a blunder for the British people to take up an attitude of hostility towards it. . . We must change our conception of Germany. . .The older generation of Germans were our enemies. Must we make enemies of this younger generation too?" (5)

In November 1933 he wrote that:

"The sturdy young Nazi's are Europe's guardians against the Communist danger"(6)..........

The Daily Mail and The Blackshirts

Sounds just like your type of paper Greeny :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper

My dear man, can I ask how old you are? Can I ask about your experiences?
    As for now, only I have dished out. Your turn, wouldn't you think?
    Originally (not) posted by Clandestine

Then comes this post...
    LOL. now coming from someone who does nothing but turn around and call other people liars when they post their experience, that is a rather pointless question to answer.

And I don't get it. Cause you never replied to my question, regarding your experience and knowledge.
    Or maybe I should concider that as an answer, saying you have none of it?

By the way, why did you ask me about the same thing, if it's a pointless question to answer? Maybe it's just pointless when you don't have an answer? Or when you have no backing for the shit, which obviously comes out of the wrong hole?

So as I am underage, and not finished with my education, while you don't show any signs of age, and no signs of experience and knowledge, then I would actually say that you have no grounds to criticise me (or anyone else for that matter) on, or act arrogant and knowledgable on (regardless of this you don't have grounds to do so. But as for now, I am merely trying to put things into your kind of perspective).

And the little and naive Danish girl goes back to her Barbies and candyfloss
  • Options
    Ripper, I am sooo disappointed with you. Why oh why haven't you attempted to threaten me? Are you afraid of me? Are you getting bored with me? Please don't feel that way Rip. It really doesn't suit your normal testosteronic style.
  • Options
    Originally posted by osmotic
    Ripper, I am sooo disappointed with you. Why oh why haven't you attempted to threaten me?

Is it time to call you 'Fool' now? I see absolutely no threats, in my recent post.
    And if masochism is what pleases you, then I will suggest that you find a sadist who is qualified for your kind...
    Are you afraid of me? Are you getting bored with me? Please don't feel that way Rip.

I should be afraid of you cause...??? :confused:
    Bored? Kind of... Improvement on your behalf, won't hurt neither of us (you did ask me).

And feeling, lets not go there. I am very thrifty regarding feelings. I just don't waste them.
    You have no power, influence, nor significance in my life in any way, so sorry m'dear.
    It really doesn't suit your normal testosteronic style.

Could be that the Buttercookie has a 'testosteronic style', though she has never been assumed to be of the male gender ;)
  • Options
    Could be that the Buttercookie has a 'testosteronic style', though she has never been assumed to be of the male gender ;)

Really??

Me and my girlfriend can smell your fear from here :)
  • Options

Really??

Me and my girlfriend can smell your fear from here :)

Guess that you better demand refunds for those bloodhound skills... Apperently they dont suit everyone, regardless of similarity.
  • Options

Guess that you better demand refunds for those bloodhound skills... Apperently they dont suit everyone, regardless of similarity.

:confused:
  • Options
    Actually Jacqueline, I made no effort to reply since I have on at least two occasions posted my professional background and current professional activities. And if youd bothered to click on my profile, youd have seen my age.

Actually I didnt ask for your qualifications, I asked how old you were. The fact that Folks like Sopite seem to think you are perfectly qualified to step into a decisionmaking role in life simply because youve witnessed violence doesnt, sorry to say, measure up to the measure of the professional world. You may indeed be brilliant and more wordly than many of your classmates, but that in no negates the fact that youre still preparing for that phase of your life.

As for the inflammatory types youve chosen as your role models, well perhaps in time youll appreciate how little sophistication and comprehension of world affairs they truly possess.

Until then, go right ahead and work out your angst along with them.
  • Options

Still waiting on your money. :D Seems you aren't willing to put it where your mouth is.
  • Options
    As for the inflammatory types youve chosen as your role models, well perhaps in time youll appreciate how little sophistication and comprehension of world affairs they truly possess.

More likely is that she will comprehend (as it seems she already does), what a fantasy world you live in.
  • Options
    Oh such searing wit *claps* did you think that up all by yourself ol boy? lol. :lol:

How interesting that this supposed fantasy world is also inhabited by most of the leading nations and their leaders. Guess that leaves you in the wonderful company of your adoring lackies in cloud cuckoo land where everything is wonderfully black and white.

The real world unfortunately is rather more grey.
  • Options

How interesting that this supposed fantasy world is also inhabited by most of the leading nations and their leaders.

Really?

You mean like Khaddafi and Saddam?

Clearly, it is not inhabited by G.W. Bush (leader of the most powerful nation on Earth), Blair (leader of the remnants of the last empire), Putin (leader of the second most powerful nation on Earth), Jiang Zemin (leader of the third most powerful nation on Earth, and the most populous), Howard (leader of a small but well regarded democracy in Australia)...
  • Options
    The fact that Folks like Sopite seem to think you are perfectly qualified to step into a decisionmaking role in life simply because youve witnessed violence doesnt, sorry to say, measure up to the measure of the professional world. You may indeed be brilliant and more wordly than many of your classmates, but that in no negates the fact that youre still preparing for that phase of your life.

Actually...

Sopite suggested that the Buttercookie has demonstrated a much greater grasp upon reality (from a realworld perspective, rather than classroom speculation) than the most of the posters on this forum, based upon her witnessing terrorism up close and personal, rather than simply reading about it as an elusive concept. If you have a link to where I stated that she was ready to be a "decision-maker", you might post that. :rolleyes:
    It really doesn't suit your normal testosteronic style.

Hmmm...

While the Buttercookie (or Buttercutie, as the case might be...) most assuredly DOES have a higher testosterone level than many of the supposed males of her age group, she is decidedly female... which contains a commentary on many of the claimed males on this forum. ;) But then, if it is neutered and impotent, is it still male? :confused:
    But in reality, rather than a commentary upon her testosterone level, it is more clearly a statement as to the clarity with which she views the world around her, and that world must certainly be a larger, more complex, and less pampered and protected microcosm than that in which her detractors reside...
    It appears more an issue of spine, than of testosterone. But for the invertebrates present, it can be a confusing distinction...
  • Options
    Lordy, lordy, lordy.

A Daily Mail reader and a liar to boot. So ergo, I would imagine that this Greengob character is just some snotty, spotty teenager who likes to post up visions of what he would ideally like others to see him as and not what he truly is. An acne riddled, Gobshite with no comprehension of truth or physical reality.

You made it all up didn't you? You lied then and you lie now. It's nice to see liars such as yourself being exposed for what they are, a useless waste of space, polluting the bandwidth of these boards with complete inane drivel. Sniffs........yup, it's the smell of a rotting charisma being exposed to the light of day.

Pathetic imbecilic fantasist.

Back to the Daily Mail.
    The Daily Mail and The Blackshirts

Sounds just like your type of paper Greeny :crazyeyes

Osmotic,

this kind of behaviour is way out of line, any more and you're banned.

if someone's views and postings are so wrong to you, then it should be easy for you to criticise those views. just slagging someone off personally proves nothing but your inability to argue your side.

-BB
  • Options
    Originally posted by big ben

Osmotic,

if someone's views and postings are so wrong to you, then it should be easy for you to criticise those views. just slagging someone off personally proves nothing but your inability to argue your side.

-BB

Well spoken!!!!!!
  • Options
    Personal attacks sopite, surely below a man of your calibre?

Why don't we just stop this debating nonsense and just question eachothers gender and sexuality it'll be fun, remind us all of being back at school................
  • Options
    Originally posted by big ben

Osmotic,

-BB

Fair enough about the slagging Ben but Greenhat is the one who is refusing to debate here. He posted up false information (deliberately?) and when proved wrong just comes out with some seriously veild threats of violence against me (as did Jacqueline the Ripper).

So if Greenhat wishes to debate any issue whatsoever, without resorting to bully boy tactics, then I dare say that there would be no need for any type of personal attack being hurled by me or by anybody else for that matter.

Fair?
  • Options

He posted up false information (deliberately?) and when proved wrong just comes out with some seriously veild threats of violence against me (as did Jacqueline the Ripper).

Where did he post threats of violence? :confused:

And hadn't you posted this, almost begging me to threaten you?
    (which I actually never did)
    Ripper, I am sooo disappointed with you. Why oh why haven't you attempted to threaten me? Are you afraid of me? Are you getting bored with me? Please don't feel that way Rip. It really doesn't suit your normal testosteronic style.

And now you come and claim that I have!!!
    Could you please make up your mind?
  • Options
    I thought in your eyes Grenhat, defending yourself wasn't an act of assault?
    My friend and his brother were threatened, so they retaliated.

And this topic has gone way OFF topic. We're supposed to be proving the Americans wrong about guns, maybe because I've already done that they are changing the subject
  • Options
    osmotic, I really doubt that you are doing yourself good here.

Maybe you should watch, and learn a bit about who you are dealing with on these boards.

Just a mild suggestion, before you get something slammed back in your face, which will be difficult (if not impossible) to remove.

But as said, that's just a mild suggestion, coming from the board's little and naive Danish girl :rolleyes:
    *twiddles thumbs and starts rolling hair around finger*

"Maybe you should watch, and learn a bit about who you are dealing with on these boards."

So who am I supposed to be 'dealing with'?

'Just a mild suggestion, before you get something slammed back in your face, which will be difficult (if not impossible) to remove.'

Well that most certainly looks like a veiled threat of violence to me! And don't start coming out with all this nonsense that you were only employing an 'elegant' use of metaphors to convey your point, because it doesn't wash here.

I know what you meant, as do you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    And this topic has gone way OFF topic. We're supposed to be proving the Americans wrong about guns, maybe because I've already done that they are changing the subject

Nothing new there then :D