Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

help?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I cant ring cause I get really bad phone anxiety. I have text them in the past, but I dunno, not really something I wanna share with them. don't want everyone panicing thinking im putting myself at risk again.

im gonna bake cupcakes to decorate as Christmas trees, to bos for Christmas presents for people, and horse treat to wrap for Christmas presents for the horses.
  • Options
    Who else would you share this with? Anyone? Samaritans don't judge or panic, they're really good at listening and getting you to think about things.

There's also get connected, who you could text? http://www.getconnected.org.uk/

The baking sounds lovely :)
  • Options
    I don't know if I can tell anyone. about the new thing. im scared of how everyone will react and what will happen
  • Options
    Samaritans and get connected are confidential, nobody would react in a bad way to this.

What do you think would happen?
  • Options
    im not sure but last time when people I talked to thought I was 'at risk' the police were sent round to do a welfare check, and I was reffered to childrens services for an emergency assessment thing. no idea what happens with adults
  • Options
    Please try and ring samaritans. They are completely confidential, nothing will happen, they're just someone to talk to about this.
  • Options
    im scared butterfly, just every day they take more and more control, making me do more and more stuff I don't want to
  • Options
    I know Katie *hug*

I really think you should try and speak to someone who has dealt with things like this, like Samaritans. I suggest Samaritans as they are confidential, and you can take your time with them.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    katiejayne wrote: »
    well the ones at the riding school that I ride are; TJ, pinto, heather, craig, magic, sollie, Kermit, jake, Thomas, honey (think that's all of them) the ones at the other place are called; messiah, Chesney, lynx, steven (but I only rode lynx so far, help with other ones too though) and my friends are called; puzzle, splash, murphy, tilly, rouge, bliss, daizi, little brother, and theres one more which I cant think of the name :/ (only ridden puzzle, daizi, and murphy though, puzzles the main one). I dunno, I always did, but don't really have time or money for my own atm.

I volunteer helping someone with there horses, the one with lynx ect, but ot that much lately cause shes been really busy

Hello again KatieJayne,

Wow, they are amazing names for horses, personally love the Lynx deodorant, so a horse named Lynx must be pretty cool :) - Does it help having random chats with people at times? Often when were focussed on the voices, or worries they seem to be a lot worst. I also love the name Kermit for a Horse :3 Do you have any picture of Puzzle, Daizi and Murphy? I would love to see them!

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    yeah, now that i think of it I do think random conversations help, I never noticed before. and yeah I have pictures of most of them.

thanks butterfly, but I cat, im too scared, sorry.
  • Options
    Samaritans are 100% confidential. They don't pass your details on to anyone, they'd encourage you to go to A&E though.
  • Options
    I don't want to, I cant
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    What is that worries you about contacting somebody Katie?

We are here if you want to talk about what worries you, *hugs*
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    im scared of what they will do when they find out, what will happen to me, what they will think, how they will react.
  • Options
    What has happened to you?

Helplines wont judge you, they will want what's best for you, and will be there for you to talk to. And staff in a&e have a duty of care and they are only there to help.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Katie, you can't talk about what happened on the boards..

Samaritans might help you, just someone more professional. They won't judge, they won't break confidentiality, they're just there to listen and try to help.

Nobody is forcing you though.
  • Options
    what do you mean what has happened? happened when?
  • Options
    Katie, you can't talk about what happened on the boards..

Samaritans might help you, just someone more professional. They won't judge, they won't break confidentiality, they're just there to listen and try to help.

Nobody is forcing you though.

but I thought you could talk about anything on the boards.
  • Options
    Sorry think I have missunderstood.

You replied before saying

im scared of what they will do when they find out, what will happen to me, what they will think, how they will react.

And I said what has happened but I miss read what you put sorry. Ignore that.
  • Options
    You can, but you're not allowed to be too graphic about anything..
  • Options
    Sorry think I have missunderstood.

You replied before saying

And I said what has happened but I miss read what you put sorry. Ignore that.

its ok, easily done
  • Options
    but I thought you could talk about anything on the boards.

You can talk about things on the boards but it's jus about respecting others and also the guidelines and if you want to discuss something that is going to trigger somebody else, then jus put a trigger warning on it. Then people know what to expect.
  • Options
    You can, but you're not allowed to be too graphic about anything..

I wasn't planning on telling anyone anyway butterfly, im sorry
  • Options
    its ok, easily done

Okay dokes. It's been a long week at work and my brain isn't working very well right now. But wanted to offer you some *hugs* and it's great to see you posting, cos we do care about you.
  • Options
    thanks
  • Options
    I wasn't planning on telling anyone anyway butterfly, im sorry

You don't need to apologise.
  • Options
    It's okay.

I know it can be tough opening up about things, and we do want the best for you here at TheSite. It is really great that you are opening up on the boards and talking about things. I guess it's about taking small steps to get that support and posting on here is taking one of those steps, so well done you!! :)

I dropped you a PM too.. :)
  • Options
    you say well done, but its my own fault im in this mess
  • Options
    Even though you feel it's your fault sometimes it takes somebody from "outside" the situation to praise you for doing the right thing, and talking on here and taking steps to get support and help is the right thing, even though it could be difficult for you to see.

People make mistakes, we are only human but it's about learning from them, even the hardest mistakes, we can learn from.

Hope that makes some sense.
  • Options
    thanks