Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling.

Comments

• Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    My mental health ruins anything good. I am away on holiday but still feel low, and the fact I cant do anything makes everything worse. :'( really struggling. I dont think it helps the fact that for the past two nights ive only managed to get about 3 hours sleep a night.
    I just cant deal with this anymore. I keep finding strength but i dont know how much more I can deal with.

Sorry. I feel so guilty!! :'(

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You shouldn't feel guilty.

What's coming up that you're looking forward to? Lets talk about that.
  • Options
    Going to London for training on 30th Nov :)

Hardly slept again.. :/

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Going to London for training :)
    Hardly slept again.. :/

Going to London myself, it strangely only takes two and a half hours to get to London from here by train, but 5 hours by car :P Best of Luck with the training though <3 Do let us know how it goes! And maybe you can catch some sleep on the train? :P
  • Options
    Not going today. Its not for another couple weeks. What you going London for?

• Options
    To see the Tate Modern and National Art Gallery, you can tell it's an Art Trip :P Totes have sexy make up on though ;) What training is it? :D
  • Options
    Aww cool. :) Erm training with youthnet. Unsure I can go into details over it. But will fill you in some time. :)

• Options
    How you feeling today?
  • Options
    Im doing good thank you!! :) how bout you? I whatsappd youu ♡

• Options
    Im doing good thank you!! :) how bout you? I whatsappd youu ♡

I'm glad you're okay :) did you? What time? I didn't get a message from you..
  • Options
    How you feeling? Erm like 2 mins ago :p

• Options
    How you feeling? Erm like 2 mins ago :p

I tried to avoid that question ;) honestly, not the best but it's fine. Oh right, I'll try and message you to see if it works.. my signal kept messing up yesterday so maybe that's the case today
  • Options
    Hugs. It will get better. I promise

• Options
    Aww cool. :) Erm training with youthnet. Unsure I can go into details over it. But will fill you in some time. :)

You totes should, you have my number! - How are things at the moment? :) - Training with YouthNet sounds exciting! Or is this part of your plan to raise TheSite.org age range so you don't feel old when you turn old? ;)
  • Options
    Yeah I'm doing alright atm.
    Haha. I like that plan. I am in denial that I am getting old. I keep getting told that 25 isnt old. So feel better about it.

• Options
    :'(
  • Options
    :'(

What's up?
  • Options
    Doesnt matter. Nothing matters anymore. :(

• Options
    You matter. What's on your mind?

I would have replied sooner but I've been out.
  • Options
    Nah I dont.

• Options
    You do Claire. Loads of people care about you.

Talk to me *hug*
  • Options
    Theres not a whole to say. Couldnt even enjoy my birthday. And made lots of mistakes. :( but yeah im fine

• Options
    You're clearly not fine.. do you want to talk about the 'mistakes'?

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your birthday
  • Options
    I have no words. Im done.

• Options
    Take care of yourself.. if you change you're mind and want to talk just post.
  • Options
    Hey Claire,

Just wondered how you are feeling today?
  • Options
    Feeling k......

• Options
    If you want to talk about anything I'm here..
  • Options
    I have just had my first online counselling session.

Really unsure how I feel. I guess I feel pretty on edge now. Talking about things is really hard. I want to harm myself so much right now. :'(

I just hate the person I am.
  • Options
    Well done on the counselling, that's a big step for you to take.

Sorry to hear that you're feeling pretty crappy now.. hugs.

Do you want to talk about how you're feeling now? Or do you want to talk about something positive?
    Maybe you could tell us how the volunteering went yesterday?