Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There is no reason to cancel it. The only reason you would is if you told yourself you didn't deserve to go. And I know you're working like a champion on not talking to yourself or about yourself that way :)
  • Options
    Well done Claire, so proud of you! :) I know how much you've struggled with the thought of going to your doctor's. So this is a huge positive step <3

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thank you Fiend. Your words are very kind. :-)

Thanks Ellie. I know its taken me ages to take this step. Just feeling worried.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Low mood. Bad thoughts. Not in a good place. :'(
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Hi BananaMonkey :wave:

I've just been reading through your thread as I haven't been on here for a while. I have to say like everybody else well done for taking that step and making the appointment with the doctor :thumb: When is it? I have noticed you and Jo are talking about an app. What is it as I haven't heard about it before so I am quite intrigued?

I am sorry you are in a low mood tonight *hug*

I have noticed you have mentioned about a holiday, where are you going?

purple_rain :heart:
  • Options
    It is on 4th November. Same day I go on holiday- I am going to Center Parcs.

Yeah there is an app called DocReady

It is about getting people ready to talk to their GP about mental health. Me and Jo were saying it would be good if it was an actual phone app.
  • Options
    Really bad night. Just want to stay in bed. But I am making myself go volunteering and to my nephews first birthday tea party thing. I just hope I feel better.

• Options
    That moment when you realise you can't even be there for your friends cos of how crap your mental health is! Hate this. My friends mean the world to me.

:(
  • Options
    My mood has dropped quite badly for no reason. How am I gonna get through the night :'(

• Options
    All I wanted to do is stay in bed today cos of how low I felt and bad night but I got up and have gone to work. I need the routine of work to help me. I know I am doing some good at work. Gives me a sense of achievement when everything else feels so crap. :(

• Options
    Overslept and then went into panic mode and made my chest feel tight. With having dyspraxia I have no time awareness. I have to leave an hour to wake up and hour to get to work. Or I go into panic mode. I will get to work on time. But just thinking today wont be a good day.

• Options
    Fed up of people making me feel like shit and make me out to be fucking stupid. :'( done with this shit now. Cba anymore!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    What's happened? Big hugs. If you need me, text me. We all care about you. :heart:
  • Options
    Some fucking idiot at work who things she is better than everyone else. She likes to talk to me like shit and think its okay. Dont want to go work tomorrow.
    Thank you. But dont think I should even talk to anyone atm. Dont know why Im ranting on here. You all dont need to read through this :(

• Options
    It's okay to rant, like I said we all care and we're all here for you.
    Don't let anyone get to you. Yeah, I know that's easier said than done but you're a lovely person and you don't deserve that. She's not a nice person at all by the sounds of it, so already you're better than she is.
  • Options
    Thank you..
    I am horrible though. Must be considering most people end up treating me like shit.

• Options
    No, they're the horrible people. Not you, at all. Hugs
  • Options
    hmm.. :/
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Some fucking idiot at work who things she is better than everyone else. She likes to talk to me like shit and think its okay. Dont want to go work tomorrow.
    Thank you. But dont think I should even talk to anyone atm. Dont know why Im ranting on here. You all dont need to read through this :(

Hello BananaMonkey,

Dude, don't have much to say, just wanted to offer you some *hug*'s - Those people who think their better than everyone else can be frustrating as hell, it really is about resisting the temptation to slap them one. Which I highly don't recommend. However, don't let her be the reason you don't go to work. I suggest you talk to the person in charge about her behaviour, if it is really getting to a point where you're not sure whether you want to go to work or not. And keep a record of things she's saying, because it isn't how someone's meant to behave in a work place.

Why do you think you shouldn't even talk to anyone at the moment? Maybe it's just about having us here, and just having that someone to rant to if needed, you know that saying, a problem shared is a problem halved, not sure where that saying comes from buy ey-oh! Dude, were always here for you,

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Options
    Thank you for the hugs. I have already spoken about her and nothing changed. So what is the point.

I opened up about things in chat tonight which did help. I just feel like I am bothering people. I want to feel okay, and be able to cope with things on my own, but I can't I don't want to keep bothering people. It isn't fair on them.

Thank you Angel <3
  • Options
    Tempted to just isolate myself, completely. Turn my phone and laptop off.

Can't deal with this anymore. Fed up of this feeling. :'(

Want to do "something" so bad and the urges are strong.. Feel pretty scared!!:(
  • Options
    You're part of a team Claire. We're all on your side. Try to imagine us cheering you on, or patting you on the back for a job well done. You're making great progress. Take heart.
  • Options
    I'm not though.. I am just "alone"

I just can't do this anymore.. :'(
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    You're part of a team Claire. We're all on your side. Try to imagine us cheering you on, or patting you on the back for a job well done. You're making great progress. Take heart.

:yes:

:yippe:

:)
  • Options
    Doing much better today. :)

I always feel worse in the evening/night time
  • Options
    Champion
  • Options
    Thank you Fiend :)
  • Options
    Starting online counseling.

Hopefully it helps. Things are okay at the minute. Holiday tomorrow, be nice to get away!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Starting online counseling.

Hopefully it helps. Things are okay at the minute. Holiday tomorrow, be nice to get away!

That's great to hear! *hug* - Do keep us updated on how it goes.
  • Options
    Thank you Angel for your reply. Yeah I will do!! :)