Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Claire, you did amazingly well yesterday and it was lovely to meet you :) *hug* It's really hard what we were doing so it's natural that it affected your emotions x
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thank you so much plugitin :-) means a lot for you to say that.

It was great to meet you too your such a lovely person.

Yesterday kind of touched some nerves but yeah things jus are going downhill. I am proud of myself for yesterday but now I am jus thinking wow what a failure I am with everything.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Sadly that is a common part of depression - but concentrate on the positives and could you try rewarding yourself because you did well?
  • Options
    Yeah I guess.

I don't like doing nice things not when I see myself as such a let down, but may have a think about it.

Sorry for being all negative and stuff.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Nah, don't worry - we've all been there. But sometimes the nice thing is the thing that starts the good rolling?
  • Options
    Yeah I understand.

I will have a think about things. I need to stop being like this in the time to go back to work, cos it's all mehhh..
  • Options
    Everything is jus urghh today :(

• Options
    Ive messed everything up.

• Options
    I cant deal with my moods anymore. I was hyper and bouncing off the walls today and now I feel really low. Its all the time at the minute and I jus pretend I am fine. :( much easier pretending. I feel numb and alone.

• Options
    Sending lots of *hug*

I really know how you feel and how moods swinging can affect you - but I'm sorry I don't have any advice :(
  • Options
    Thanks for the hugs.

Its okay. I understand. I jus dont want to carry on. I jus want to sleep and sleep forever. I dont want to do this anymore. Pretending to everyone I am fine all the time.

• Options
    I can't even face work today, but I have to go in. Wearing that smile on my face and pretending everything is fine. I am tired of everything now.

There is no point in trying any more.

Nobody cares anyway, not online or offline. So what is the point.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you'll find you're still on the team. No one on the team gets left behind.
  • Options
    Hmm.. not when Ive given up tho Fiend. Sorry to be such a let down....

• Options
    No-one on the team is a let down either.
  • Options
    I am but its fine. Nobody will have to put up with me for much longer.

• Options
    I have lost friends cos of the person I am. The horrible person I am. So what is the point in me being around anymore. People dont like me. And I am fed up of trying now.
    Unless your classed as someones best friend or a favourite then you have people who actually want to talk to you. Nobody wants to contact me first, or talk to me. I am done with it all.

Its the same online and offline cant escape it. :(

• Options
    I think you'll find that you are my friend, you are funny and kind and I care about you, as do a lot of other people on here. You are not a horrible person at all so please try and stop thinking that *hug*

You're my brave friend Clare, you can and will do this.
  • Options
    Hmm..

Its not even over disagreements anymore.

Its fine. I cant explain.

I dont feel like I should be on here anymore either. Or jus 'here' in general. I feel numb and empty. Being at work is helping to keep me distracted and I love my job. So that helps.

• Options
    Spent some time in a&e last night. After taking a od. Friend made me go. Feel like rubbish right now more emotionally though. Jus thinking what an idiot I am. :'( everything is pointless anyway.

Sorry....

• Options
    Sorry to hear that monkey *hug*

Take things gently today and try to be kind to yourself. You've been through a difficult experience and it will take a bit of time to get back on your feet and start to feel stronger again.

You don't owe us an apology, relapse as we often say, can be part of the road to recovery and it doesn't make you a bad person or a failure, it just means that things may have got on top of you lately and it's okay to need some support. You don't have to manage on your own even though you might feel like you should be able to.

Do you want to talk about what happened?
  • Options
    Theres not much to talk about. Friend made me go hospital. I am in trouble at work and yeah everything.

:( I dont even have words

• Options
    Why are you in trouble at work? Hugs.
  • Options
    Cos people have put loadsa complaints in about me.

Time to sort my life out.

• Options
    Cos people have put loadsa complaints in about me.

Time to sort my life out.

Hey - I know that work is usually the thing that keeps you going so it must be hard to be having some trouble there at the moment too. Do you feel you're getting the opportunity to tell your side of the story with things?

It would be good to have someone neutral that you can talk to as well to get everything off your chest - don't forget about Samaritans or Supportline - both are great for a listening ear on any issue that's bothering you.

When you say 'Time to sort my life out' - what do you think that might look like?

Hopefully you can get a bit of rest over the weekend. Sending hugs! *hug*
  • Options
    I don't even see the point in trying any more, I am not gonna get any better, and nobody knows what is wrong with me, the mental health lady in the hospital said I don't have depression which I knew anyway, she said she doesn't understand why my mood is so up and down all the time, and to go to my doctors. which isn't gonna happen.

I just don't want to carry on any more. So yeah.....

And in the past doctors have said I am to "smiley" to have anything wrong with me, so what is the point.

Done...