Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Struggling.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What's up? Hugs.
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I will whatsapp you!
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Okay deary
  • Options
    How you feeling today?
  • Options
    **Angel** wrote: »
    ..try focusing on the people you have, you have an amazing career you're in, and you've taken amazing positives steps while you've been on TheSite.org.

:yes:
  • Options
    Thank you, yeah I will focus on the people I do have in my life, who actually mean something to me and care. <3

I am done with feeling all sad, over people who are horrible to me.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    I am done with feeling all sad, over people who are horrible to me.

:heart:
  • Options
    Bad night.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    Hi bananaMonkey :wave:

How are you? I noticed you said you had a bad night, what happened?

purple_rain
  • Options
    Meh, doesnt matter...

• Options
    You sure?

Well I'm gonna send you a hug your way *hug*

purple_rain
  • Options
    Nothing matters anymore.

Thanks for the hugs :)

• Options
    Hugs..
  • Options
    Hardly slept, so sleepy and my arm hurts. But walking to work listening to christmas songs so its okay! :)

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hardly slept, so sleepy and my arm hurts. But walking to work listening to christmas songs so its okay! :)

It's far to early for Christmas songs :p - But it's great to see you using coping strategies, it's no fun waking up and being sleepy, I end up so grouchy, I do hope you manage to wake up a bit, and were here for you :heart:
  • Options
    Yeah I am doing okay now.

• Options
    Hey Claire, how you doing today deary?
  • Options
    I am doing much better thank you! Hope your doing okay too! :)
  • Options
    Had about 4 hours sleep and woke up feeling really anxious and on edge but I said to myself I will be okay and now walking to work, I dont feel down. Feel like I am making progress, cos really upbeat in chat last night too. I like it :)

• Options
    You are making progress! Well done Claire on talking yourself out of a mood! Wooo so proud! :)
  • Options
    I just want to start to feel better, hate being poorly, woke up this morning about 4.50am in agony with my wisdom tooth coming through.

Need some rest, shame I have to go to work:(
  • Options
    Emotions have been really up and down today and I am struggling to deal with them right now. :'(

• Options
    How are you feeling today?
  • Options
    Not to good really.

• Options
    Ah sorry to hear that. Hugs. Want to talk about it?
  • Options
    Not sure what to say. My head is all muddled up.

• Options
    Hugs.. well you know where I am if you need to talk and I will keep checking the boards to see if you have commented on here. You're not alone.
  • Options
    Thank you! I sort of don't want to jus disappear, but I know it's not an option. I will be okay. Always am
  • Options
    I know its hard but you've got to keep trying to plod on. And you are! So well done :) you're doing well.

What are your plans for today?
  • Options
    Since words and everything is just going round in my head and making me feel like shit, I have jus listened to a Eminem song and came across these lyrics, I find them appropriate right now

"I can see your sad even when you smile, even when you laugh, I can see it in your eyes deep inside you wanna cry"