Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bnp.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How come everyone thinks they are racist?
Maybe a bit, I don't know, but there manifesto is good!

Comments

• Options
    lyric wrote: »

Because they are.
    Maybe a bit, I don't know, but there manifesto is good!

Why is it the majority of BNP supporters always seem to have a poor grasp of spelling/grammar?
  • Options
    They are not racist according to this woman, one of their members: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsA_Xko4tqM
  • Options
    Goldsword wrote: »
    They are not racist according to this woman, one of their members: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsA_Xko4tqM

I love how she moans about there being a 'Music of Black Origin' ceremony, saying a "...White Origin" show would be racist. Really love? Tell me, what music is of white origin?
  • Options
    Haha, I love the black music arguments, that always ignore all the white people who've won one.
  • Options
    1) Seriously, they are racist, they are basically saying that anyone that isn't white british can fuck off, which is wrong, we would be in alot of trouble if we didn't have those that aren't "perfect" according to the racist wankers

2) Their manifesto doesn't make and sense and how can anyone support a party which has such big issues like one of the higher ups planning a coup within the BNP which invovled killing off Nick Griffin! They also use things like Marmite and the images of Soldiers without the consent of the owners or the person, its fucking ridicoulus,

Imo if anyone should be chucked out the country it should be those racist, bigioted cunts that are in the party
  • Options
    If they do get rid of all the 'non indigenous Britons' I'd love to know who they'd get to replace all the doctors and nurses.
  • Options
    thats exactly why i put we'd be screwed,

for example, i would then go throw a brick at Nick griffins head and watch as he got shit care because he'd got rid of all the decent doctors and nurses

I would then run off to somewhere where he would never want to go because of the "inferiour races" that he's so against
  • Options
    The Nazis: why do they get such bad press?

nazi-kitty-grenade.jpg

See? They liked kittens. They can't be all that bad.
  • Options
    A kitten on a granade?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    The Nazis: why do they get such bad press?

See? They liked kittens. They can't be all that bad.

They had lovely, smart uniforms, too. :)

In all seriousness, the BNP manifesto does have touches of the Mein Kampf to it. 'Resettlement'? Isn't that the line the Jews were spun shortly before they were gassed to death?
  • Options
    whats good about their manifesto then?
  • Options
    I've not looked at it, but on those vote matcher things apparently their policies were a close match to what I wanted.

(And I disagree with their immigration policies)
  • Options
    whats good about their manifesto then?
    Good question.
  • Options
    Only one person on thesite indicated via anonymous poll that they did/would vote for the BNP... But I doubt they actually did vote, I imagine they spent month trying to figure out whether to do it, and then when they'd decided, couldn't work out how to do it without loved ones knowing. And, *falls about laughing*, even if they did bother to vote it really didn't make any difference.
  • Options
    Lyric: What the FUCK is your definition of the word racist? Because mine is 3 letters, and they are

B

N

P

Xx
  • Options

:eek2: Seriously? So people going around with british flags with "White Power" on them isnt racist?
  • Options
    Is it a case of better late than never?
  • Options
    My OH voted for the BNP - she's british indian. Work that one out :nervous:
  • Options
    can't. explain it please?
  • Options

woah :eek2: i want to analyse her.
  • Options

in a fit of self loathing?
  • Options

Is she a muslim? If not, it's quite simple. Of all of the groups likely to jump on the anti-muslim bandwagon, Indians would probably be one of my first guesses. India is one of the top targets for Islamic extremism, and there's not a lot of love lost between India and Pakistan either, so people from an Indian background are just as likely to hate those "fucking Pakis" as much as a British person, if not moreso. Even if she's not particularly close to her roots, it's possible that such attitudes were common in the community where she grew up. The sad thing is that she obviously doesn't realise that the anti-muslim thing is merely the modern slightly more PR friendly code speak for brown people generally. All of that's just guessing though.
  • Options
    Is she a muslim? If not, it's quite simple. Of all of the groups likely to jump on the anti-muslim bandwagon, Indians would probably be one of my first guesses. India is one of the top targets for Islamic extremism, and there's not a lot of love lost between India and Pakistan either, so people from an Indian background are just as likely to hate those "fucking Pakis" as much as a British person, if not moreso. Even if she's not particularly close to her roots, it's possible that such attitudes were common in the community where she grew up. The sad thing is that she obviously doesn't realise that the anti-muslim thing is merely the modern slightly more PR friendly code speak for brown people generally. All of that's just guessing though.

:yes: If you think there's a some problems between 'white christians' and moslems, they're nothing compared to the problems between Hindus and Moslems. Moslem thought see Christians as 'children of the book', Hindus are idolators. Hindus in turn see the Moslems as invaders and there's a massively popular Hindu party which is basically the Indian version of the BNP, except with many more votes
  • Options
    Islam recognises Jesus, just as a prophet and not the son of god.
  • Options
    My friend voted BNP and Convservative (local). I don't think she understood any of it.
  • Options
    Are you still friends with them?
  • Options
    Yeah, why wouldn't I be? She would have been as clueless of each parties manifesto's, only some of the (admittedly) borderline racist of hers influenced her.

If she made a informed decision to vote for them then I'd think of it differently. Just like most think the BNP wants to preserve the UK's morals and "identity" through patriotism, and the only way to do that is limit immigration. So they vote that way.
  • Options
    Because they are.

Why is it the majority of BNP supporters always seem to have a poor grasp of spelling/grammar?

That's a stupid thing to say. My grammar isn't actually poor, I'm just lazy when I'm online.
  • Options
    I love how she moans about there being a 'Music of Black Origin' ceremony, saying a "...White Origin" show would be racist. Really love? Tell me, what music is of white origin?

Music of white origin would be music that came from a place of white people or made by white people?
  • Options
    If they do get rid of all the 'non indigenous Britons' I'd love to know who they'd get to replace all the doctors and nurses.

British people.