Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bnp.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    curly_boy wrote: »
    1) Seriously, they are racist, they are basically saying that anyone that isn't white british can fuck off, which is wrong, we would be in alot of trouble if we didn't have those that aren't "perfect" according to the racist wankers

2) Their manifesto doesn't make and sense and how can anyone support a party which has such big issues like one of the higher ups planning a coup within the BNP which invovled killing off Nick Griffin! They also use things like Marmite and the images of Soldiers without the consent of the owners or the person, its fucking ridicoulus,

Imo if anyone should be chucked out the country it should be those racist, bigioted cunts that are in the party

There are far too many immigrants in the country though.. black AND WHITE. Our country is full and British people are losing out and not being put first anymore. And some immigrants don't follow the rules, which is just terrible.
    curly_boy wrote: »
    thats exactly why i put we'd be screwed,

for example, i would then go throw a brick at Nick griffins head and watch as he got shit care because he'd got rid of all the decent doctors and nurses

I would then run off to somewhere where he would never want to go because of the "inferiour races" that he's so against

So there aren't any decent British doctors and nurses?
    Every foreign one I've been to, I can't even understand! :')
    Aladdin wrote: »
    The Nazis: why do they get such bad press?

nazi-kitty-grenade.jpg

See? They liked kittens. They can't be all that bad.

Haha! That photo is amazing!
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    A kitten on a granade?

Oh god didn't notice that :(
    lyric wrote: »

There are far too many immigrants in the country though.. black AND WHITE. Our country is full and British people are losing out and not being put first anymore. And some immigrants don't follow the rules, which is just terrible.

All thos dammed immigants, steelin our jobz and our wimmin.

Seriously, that is what the BNP want you to believe. When immigrants arrive here they either don't work because they're not allowed to, or they do the work nobody else wants to do. Even the ones who don't work contribute more than your family, for the simple reason they're not actually entitled to anything. They get food and clothing vouchers and get to live in a communal bedsit, despite wanting to work. Each one must cost what, £100 a week for us to look after?

Your family doesn't work, they have no intention of working and they're scamming how much off the rest of us? 3 or 4 times that I'd reckon.

If we were going to deport people based on how much they cost the taxpayer, I know who'd I'd be sticking on the boats first, and it wouldn't be an immigrant.

So there aren't any decent British doctors and nurses?
    Every foreign one I've been to, I can't even understand! :')

There are nowhere near enough to cope with demand. Thats why The NHS actively advertises and campaigns to get qualified people coming over from other countries here to do the work
    There are nowhere near enough to cope with demand. Thats why The NHS actively advertises and campaigns to get qualified people coming over from other countries here to do the work

This :yes:

I work with a lot of nurses from the Philippines and there training is so much better than what we have here! Get rid of non British nurses and Dr's and you would be fucked!

The biggest corporate employer in Europe does not have enough employees to cope with demand ?

That suggests one hell of a sick community.
    I think anti-racist fanatics tend to cause far more disruption than the BNP ever do. For example have you noticed that everytime there is a big anti-BNP demonstration it nearly always ends in violence? I mean look at this for example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z03WXCKOBoI
    Kaff wrote: »
    They had lovely, smart uniforms, too. :)

In all seriousness, the BNP manifesto does have touches of the Mein Kampf to it. 'Resettlement'? Isn't that the line the Jews were spun shortly before they were gassed to death?

I don't think anyone should be gassed or killed or hated. I just think our country is full. Is that so wrong? That's not being racist.
    The BNP tap into people's frustrations, I've heard that quoted before and it's true. People are starting to feel hatred over ethincs, even those who are British. But the BNP says you can't be British unless you're white. That's racist.

The BNP are going about what they believe in the wrong way.
    whats good about their manifesto then?

- They want to send all immigrants who have committed a serious crime, back, instead of using our prisons and money to house and feed them.

- They want to reduce foreign aid and spend more on the NHS.
    I've not looked at it, but on those vote matcher things apparently their policies were a close match to what I wanted.

(And I disagree with their immigration policies)

Everyone just thinks AHH BNP, RACIST but it depends on what you believe in and what you think Britain should be like.
    Wanting to be first in your own country is not racist!
    We can't do what we want in THEIR countries so why can they do it in ours?
    katralla wrote: »
    Only one person on thesite indicated via anonymous poll that they did/would vote for the BNP... But I doubt they actually did vote, I imagine they spent month trying to figure out whether to do it, and then when they'd decided, couldn't work out how to do it without loved ones knowing. And, *falls about laughing*, even if they did bother to vote it really didn't make any difference.

I voted on the anonymous poll for BNP.
    Lyric: What the FUCK is your definition of the word racist? Because mine is 3 letters, and they are

B

N

P

Xx

RACIST = WHEN YOU DISCRIMINATE OR HATE SOMEONE BECAUSE OF THEIR RACE.

I don't know if they BNP hate people because of their races. I certainly don't. What I do hate, is the mass immigration that our country has to put up with.

Because most of the time, they can't do what THEY want in their countries either.
    :eek2: Seriously? So people going around with british flags with "White Power" on them isnt racist?

I didn't know about that.
    Some of their views aren't racist though.
    geneve wrote: »
    At least that person is now asking what the BNP actually do.

Are you on about me?
    My OH voted for the BNP - she's british indian. Work that one out :nervous:

Maybe she thinks the country is full too.
    :yes: If you think there's a some problems between 'white christians' and moslems, they're nothing compared to the problems between Hindus and Moslems. Moslem thought see Christians as 'children of the book', Hindus are idolators. Hindus in turn see the Moslems as invaders and there's a massively popular Hindu party which is basically the Indian version of the BNP, except with many more votes

I don't mind Muslims. Just don't like the extremists who did all those terrorist attacks :(
    My friend voted BNP and Convservative (local). I don't think she understood any of it.

I wanted to vote BNP local but it wasn't on the slip so I voted Lib Dem and BNP general.
    Yeah, why wouldn't I be? She would have been as clueless of each parties manifesto's, only some of the (admittedly) borderline racist of hers influenced her.

If she made a informed decision to vote for them then I'd think of it differently. Just like most think the BNP wants to preserve the UK's morals and "identity" through patriotism, and the only way to do that is limit immigration. So they vote that way.

Yep. Nothing's wrong with wanted to preserve our identity. But I think this could be done through other ways, as well as limiting immigration, but limiting immigration is the main way tbh.
    What's really interesting about the BNP is that they are now engaged in some covert mission to make themselves more respectable by removing all the really nasty and overtly racist stuff from their website. They are trying to make it almost impossible for ordinary people to find out what they actually stand for. Their homepage here tells you virtually nothing, and it appears you have to sign up if you want to actually, you know, read about their policies and find out, you know, what they think we ought to do. When you google BNP, all the links about policies, manifestos etc, are broken. Very odd, for a party that is running in general and local elections to be so secretive about what policies they endorse, dontcha think?

Fortunately, google have cached a lot of the vicious stuff you used to be able to access. Did anyone ever see their 'Racism Cuts Both Ways' bollocks? They've removed it now, but this was essentially a collation of a load of news reports of white people who happened to have been beaten up, murdered, assaulted by non-white people, and then implying the motive was racist to make out that actually, white people are the biggest victims of racism in this country,but the elites don't want you to know that!

Check it out:

EDITED: Not sure if I can get the document link to work. But if you google BNP racism cuts both ways, then show more results from bnp.org.uk and you can read their pdf if you click Quick View.

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:nqnoGObzFUkJ:bnp.org.uk/racism.pdf+/search%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3D%2Bsite:bnp.org.uk%2Bbnp%2Bracism%2Bcuts%2Bboth%2Bways&hl=en&gl=uk&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgcg5mXDQsgSsIDZpn51WYHyA5XrRCdiYfmfhErWvGRoHwl6u8K87xyMXVa7XB9e-y6wKiJazkUHRlq4VxgA3CSlAGR9a0d38TuSLLjoiU64fVhaHipmxLwz9uykgoQUJZ7KkTK&sig=AHIEtbR5btaHSrowyBUUB6TelD8s_eCiXw

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ip2H5xstlx8J:bnp.org.uk/racismcutsbothways/?cat=4+bnp+racism+cuts+both+ways&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Lyric, if you want to know what the BNP are about, do some googling, and then check out the stuff they don't want you to see. It's been removed, but google has cached a lot of it. Makes for interesting reading, and don't be naive enough to think that now they've taken it down, that must mean they've changed their minds. They haven't. They're just trying to paint an acceptable face on their racism.
    Lyric, I think that the majority of BNP supporters are not racist. However, the BNP are. They've said themselves that they'd 'encourage' ethnic minorities to leave the country. I don't agree with the level of support for limits on immigration, but reducing the number of people who are allowed to come into a country and forcing (or encouraging) people who are here to leave are very different.
    I think most people would agree that immigration can cause problems, or probably more accurately make existing problems, such as the housing shortage, worse, but the BNP wouldn't improve the situation. It's the number of ethnic minorities that they object to, rather than over population. From what I've heard, they're in favour of large families, as long as they're 'British', so if they had their way we'd just be putting the problem off for a generation, we wouldn't be solving it.
    To answer another point, Brits do do what they want in other countries. The terrible behaviour of many Brits on holiday is well known, most people I know don't even learn to say "hello", "please" or "thank you" in the language of the country they're visiting.
    I am wondering in what way you're not put first? What is it that you need that you're being denied? I'm not attacking you, I was saying exactly the same thing as you 10 years ago. I think it's easy to believe that complex problems have a simple answer, but they really don't, and we can't solve all problems by limiting immigration.
    Wanting to be first in your own country is not racist!

1. What do you mean by "first"?
    2. Do you live in those other countries? If not, why does it matter to you what you can do there?

What I do hate, is the mass immigration that our country has to put up with.

Can you give details of this "mass immigration" you mention and explain why you consider it to be a bad thing worth of stopping...
    I don't think anyone should be gassed or killed or hated.

Well no, but neither did the German people who voted the Nazis into power. But the situation is not so different. Country in social and financial dire straights, blame it on the Jews and Communists if you're in the 1930s, or immigrants and Muslims if you're in 2010, and prey on people's fears that their country is becoming less German/British. Bish bash bosh.
    I wanted to vote BNP local but it wasn't on the slip so I voted Lib Dem and BNP general.

Ah yes, because their policies are so similar. :crazyeyes

That is hilarious. In an electorate of what, 40 million voters, I reckon you might be unique in choosing that particular combo.
    jamelia wrote: »
    [snippy]

http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:nqnoGObzFUkJ:bnp.org.uk/racism.pdf+/search%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3D%2Bsite:bnp.org.uk%2Bbnp%2Bracism%2Bcuts%2Bboth%2Bways&hl=en&gl=uk&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgcg5mXDQsgSsIDZpn51WYHyA5XrRCdiYfmfhErWvGRoHwl6u8K87xyMXVa7XB9e-y6wKiJazkUHRlq4VxgA3CSlAGR9a0d38TuSLLjoiU64fVhaHipmxLwz9uykgoQUJZ7KkTK&sig=AHIEtbR5btaHSrowyBUUB6TelD8s_eCiXw

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Ip2H5xstlx8J:bnp.org.uk/racismcutsbothways/?cat=4+bnp+racism+cuts+both+ways&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Lyric, if you want to know what the BNP are about, do some googling, and then check out the stuff they don't want you to see. It's been removed, but google has cached a lot of it. Makes for interesting reading, and don't be naive enough to think that now they've taken it down, that must mean they've changed their minds. They haven't. They're just trying to paint an acceptable face on their racism.
    Isn't the image used on page 5 in the lower right corner from a movie or something? Looks like I've seen it before...
    geneve wrote: »
    Lyric - without those 'foreign' Doctors paying higher band tax rates, your parents might be forced to.... heaven forbid, actually go to work!!!

I'd rather them work than our country be like this!