Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my internet connection sucks and all i want to do is watch eastenderrrrrrs
  • Options
    blah blah blah blah.

friends not understanding at all. saying horrible things about people i love wont make me agree.
  • Options
    in Lab till 11:30 pm. o.0
  • Options
    once my life is sorted out yes. we can go ski
  • Options
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    Ace ;)

Not all boys suck though...just thought I'd point that out before we get TheSite's male contingent up in arms :D

I agree that a lot of guys don't suck, we are lucky on this board i think, it being populated by many non-sucky guys .. it's just finding guys that don't suck AND wanna go out w/you - thats the hard bit :p
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    in Lab till 11:30 pm. o.0

playing with radioactive substances? :shocking:
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    I have the worse luck with boys and mess everything up....:crying:
    I think I might have to either become a lesbian and hope I have better luck with women or become celibate....

I tried to come to that life decision. But I don't swing that way and my libido is way too high so it just won't work out.
  • Options
    My tummy hurrrrrrts :(
  • Options
    refer to here for my rant:

and one of my flatmates is a filthy pig.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showpost.php?p=2317992&postcount=410
  • Options
    I feel like crap. I have lost my voice, and have the most sore throat everrrr, my head hurts, I'm boiling and climbing up the stairs made me very out of breath.

And I have revision to do.

rant over! :)
  • Options
    T Mobile are c**nts, that is all
  • Options
    Pretty much got raped by today's history exam.
  • Options
    Some days it pisses me off so badly how my bloke never ever ever ever cleans up around himself. I'm starting to think I need to snap at him every single day just so he does something and that's not exactly the role I want to be in.

I had a cryfest when working on finishing my dissertation and asked him to help with cleaning around the house while I was trying to cope with the stress plus working full time. He's got the words and promises but not a single action was taken.

Raaaaah! Gonna make him clean tonight when he comes from work and he knows about it. If he doesn't I swear I just may toss his computer out the window. I'm starting to hate the thing.
  • Options
    I am supposed to be getting some of my holiday pay on Friday and I'm not. Rich is having to bail me out so that I don't go over my overdraft limit again because I only got half the loan I was expecting (I'm too much of a wuss to call them, and the second half was going to go on paying my dad back which is not urgenturgent) and I owe people money for things.

I was supposed to be going to see Bob Dylan in July with my friend and now I can't afford it :(.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I was supposed to be going to see Bob Dylan in July with my friend and now I can't afford it :(.

Wow he must be about 80 by now
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    Wow he must be about 80 by now
    Haha. I don't know, or care :p. He'll still be fucking amazing, plus Mumford and Sons are at the festival as well and OH GOD I NEED TO SEE THEM.

See, it's £65, which is SO GOOD for seeing BOB DYLAN as well as Mumford and Sons, but it's not so good when I don't HAVE £65 :(.
  • Options
    I have to look at david cameron's smug baby face for the next five years.
    AND my vote for the most left wing of the big three just got the most right wing in power. Spitting.
  • Options
    Haha. I don't know, or care :p. He'll still be fucking amazing, plus Mumford and Sons are at the festival as well and OH GOD I NEED TO SEE THEM.

See, it's £65, which is SO GOOD for seeing BOB DYLAN as well as Mumford and Sons, but it's not so good when I don't HAVE £65 :(.

I think Dylan is long past his best....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVs6X9yIM_k

:D
  • Options
    Ok, I hate ambiguity, but this time I'm gonna read the signs against my favor and take the rejection. the new score is, strubbles 3, girls 79 or so.

Tomorrow is a party that's according to my friends simply legendary and this will hopefully erase my mind.
  • Options
    Ok, I hate ambiguity, but this time I'm gonna read the signs against my favor and take the rejection. the new score is, strubbles 3, girls 79 or so.

Tomorrow is a party that's according to my friends simply legendary and this will hopefully erase my mind.

Nah I'd agree with you dylan is past best.
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    Nah I'd agree with you dylan is past best.
    To be fair.....

...I don't give a shit ;).

I love him, and I would pay to go and see him even though I know he's a bit past it just to say that I did and not regret never doing it. Because I KNOW I would.
  • Options
    I have to look at david cameron's smug baby face for the next five years.
    AND my vote for the most left wing of the big three just got the most right wing in power. Spitting.
    This, I feel sick. :sour:
  • Options
    To be fair.....

...I don't give a shit ;).

I love him, and I would pay to go and see him even though I know he's a bit past it just to say that I did and not regret never doing it. Because I KNOW I would.

We do seem to be clashing swords a lot today! You're right though, even past best I wouldn't say no! Especially with Mumford! But as you can't go, just console yourself with the fact he's not so hot anymore
  • Options
    We do seem to be clashing swords a lot today! You're right though, even past best I wouldn't say no! Especially with Mumford! But as you can't go, just console yourself with the fact he's not so hot anymore
    Well I have til July to find the money, so it still might happen.

Early birthday present anyone??
  • Options
    I HATE my job. Really, really need to find a new one.
  • Options
    I had 2 fried eggs with my beans on toast today. The yolk on both eggs broke as soon as they hit the frying pan. Both of them.
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    I had 2 fried eggs with my beans on toast today. The yolk on both eggs broke as soon as they hit the frying pan. Both of them.

awww. that is a sign that today is going to be a bad day
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »

Oh god, how do you manage to cope? I probably called in sick and crawled under the blankets and cry.
  • Options
    Oh god, how do you manage to cope? I probably called in sick and crawled under the blankets and cry.

dont mock! i would be the same. it's a sign i tell thee
  • Options
    dont mock! i would be the same. it's a sign i tell thee

yes. but then again you are a wussy wuss who can't bear it if not everything on her table is arranged perpendicular to the table edge :P