Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    So fuckong glad today is over with no one was bothered about me spending the day in my room not one of them asked me if I was okay :(
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit

Just randomly got a message from a guy I know asking me to send nudes and begging. Ugh fuck off. Don’t send nudes. No respect

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options

Work tomorrow. Since contracted bank hoildays. With any luck I’ll fall down some stairs and die before I get there

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Well yesterday was eventful, woke up feeling like shit (flu and stomach bug), didn't even get to have Christmas dinner. Really wanted to get pissed this Christmas. Maybe next year :/
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs to you all ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Confused on the reason to why people like to always state at how many times they have been hospitalised. I block that shit out of my mind and lost count and don’t even like to think about it let alone count. 
  • Options
    Hey Shaunie :)

It's perfectly okay to have these feelings. Everyone is different and some like to keep score while some don't like to hear about it xo

Blocking it out is best and remember you can always talk about it to the mix if you are struggling xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I get what you mean Meggles some people Are just so hypocritical, they always make the nice people look bad xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Feeling down 😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Feeling down 😭😭😭😭
    Feeling down 😭😭😭😭
    How are you feeling today? :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Feeling down 😭😭😭😭
    Feeling down 😭😭😭😭
    How are you feeling today? :heart:
    I’m feeling worse today 😭😭
  • Options
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that @thumperbear
    Any particular reason why? Xo

Oh that's awful @Meggles Sending hugs ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    Bloomin' doctors changed my contraceptive prescription without telling me!!! I didn't know they were allowed to freakin' do that! (it's fine, it's the same one just the everyday kind) but I didn't think they could do it was a bit surprised! Hmm.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I never used to think that Eleanor but turns out they can. They changed me to a completely different brand and I was furious Had to request to be changed back xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    Fml just been trying to set up Clever Dog for 40 minutes. (Is camera for dog when you leave him home alone so can see him on your phone through camera) but just wasn’t connecting to the internet. Gave up 🙃
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Funny how crisis cared more than my parents 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Hate life
  • Options
    You just can not predict pasta measurments 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    my sister put on fb this morning that we needed a ride to the hospital asap (Jess was in labor) and ive had 4 different people messaging me asking if im okay and why I needed to go to hospital, sick of everyone just assuming its me when hospital is mentioned in my family.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    My head is killing and ibuprofen hasn’t worked 😡
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
  • Options
    Meggles said:
    My head is killing and ibuprofen hasn’t worked 😡
    Water and sleep
    Been drinking loads and just trying to get comfy - I think it’s Anxiery related 
  • Options
    Can’t sleep:(
  • Options
    I carnt do this anymore I don’t know what to do just want to lash out and than curl up in a ball and die 😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    Hey @thumperbear

It sounds like you've been having a really tough couple of days.  I'm glad you have been able to talk about how your feeling here on the boards.  

How are you feeling today? 

I see you have mentioned feeling angry and wanting to die a few times.   These thoughts can be quite persistent and difficult to manage so well done for reaching out.  Your not alone :) 

If you feel like you need to talk to someone, or are thinking of acting on these thoughts, there are some genuinely great places you can get help.  I have listed a few options for you in case you need them. 

Crisis Messenger; this has been mentioned by a few others in this thread, and is open 24/7.  You can chat to someone via text message if you feel your in crisis.  Text THEMIX to 85258.

Samaritans is another great service.  You can call them any time (24/7) on 116 123 for a confidential chat.

Papyrus is for young people who are struggling with suicidal thoughts.  You can call them on 0800 068 4141 or text them on 07786209697.  Papyrus is open 10am – 10pm weekdays 2pm – 10pm weekends and bank holidays. 

I just wanted to check in and see how you are? 

We are here for you Thumper.  Please take care at the moment, your important. 

Keep Safe  <3

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
    -
    Brene Brown

• Options
  • Options
    Sending hugs Meggles ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Options
    I feel so weird