Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Out of body Shaunie?  Or ill? Sending hugs xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Fed up of trying to just explain things to mum and get shouted at saying I’m faking it all she can just fuck of ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Laine said:
    Out of body Shaunie?  Or ill? Sending hugs xo
    Was out of body. Felt weird lol feel fine now aha
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    My knee keeps locking then clicking and locking again 😡
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Bloody pounding headache , probs anxiety related but Meh I’m trying Painkillers anyway 
    Bloody pounding headache , probs anxiety related but Meh I’m trying Painkillers anyway 
    Think I’m going to turn nocturnal. Feels more peaceful lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    So my phone battery has died and the only charger I own has stopped working. No one else has one and my phone is now refusing to turn on even with this old charger I've found. Great.

And to make matters worse, I have to get up early tomorrow so I can go to an appointment. But without my phone alarms I have no way of getting up. And given my time schedule right now it's just looking like I'm going to sleep over again.

I tried to ask my mom or sister to get up and help me but nope, they don't even care. Guess I'll just go without counselling yet again.

It's not like I need that counselling. Not like I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown. Ugh. What's the point in even trying any more?
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
  • Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 71 Budding Regular
    Hey @Millie2787,

Sorry to hear things are rough for you right now - headaches and body pains can be an absolute nightmare!

You mention you think it might be anxiety related, do you have any self care methods that might be able to help when you're feeling like this?

I hope the pain calms down with some sleep and water - sometimes I find myself with a headache because I'm straining my eyes - glasses problems!

Take care :) 
    Lauren223 said:
    Hey @Millie2787,

Sorry to hear things are rough for you right now - headaches and body pains can be an absolute nightmare!

You mention you think it might be anxiety related, do you have any self care methods that might be able to help when you're feeling like this?

I hope the pain calms down with some sleep and water - sometimes I find myself with a headache because I'm straining my eyes - glasses problems!

Take care :) 
    Hey @lauren223 I’ve thought about maybe it being to do with straining as im short sighted do need them for long distance things but now is making me question so might go back to the opticians even though I’m not due another eye tests

i do have some self care things and try to work through them but they get to the point where they are really intense 
    Sending hugs Aimee ❤
    Eye tests are generally yearly but our prescription can change sooner :)

It very likely could be down to needing a new prescription or just needing to wear them more xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    When you're out celebrating and there's a power cut at the pub 🙈😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Oh God bubbles,  a nice ambience at least?  😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

My hair is attucally doing my head in ! Can’t wait to hopefully get most of it chopped off next week ! 
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Well could people get any worse fireworks have been going off since 6pm. Fireworks start at mid night you self centred bastered. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Meggles said:
    Internet is being a dick when I'm trying to have a new year film watching session with a friend
    Always seems to be the case when your attucally trying to do somthing 😂
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Internet is being a dick when I'm trying to have a new year film watching session with a friend
    Literally. I just want to watch step brothers and gossip
    Mine seems to be playing up tonight - keeps buffering any video I’m trying to watch ! 
    edited December 2018
    Hate myself for it.
     But sometimes i am so moody. I seem rude to other people. And i dunno if i am being rude or not.and if i am being rude on if i am doing it on purpose because i am so bored and fed up on my own problems i just want any other drama. Pathetic really. Idek know tho. I wouldnt say that happens alot anyways only when super moody and my family realise when am moody anyway. Not that anyone tells me i am a rude person but sometimes feel it 
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Meggles said:
    Literally. I just want to watch step brothers and gossip
    Mine seems to be playing up tonight - keeps buffering any video I’m trying to watch ! 
    That's what mine keeps doing. I'm getting so frustrated
    Hmmm we have BT internet and even web pages just seem to be taking forever to load 
    Omg why do i always question what are peoples actual motives when theyre just being kind to me
    Why the fuck does he have to have a meltdown now ? It’s half 5 in the morning 😩
    Laine said:
    Oh God bubbles,  a nice ambience at least?  😂
    Not really, power was off for 3 hours lol, came back on in time for the Bell's though 😁 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Why is it so friggin hard to find Pale Blue lined paper pads and when i do find some they cost an arm and leg !
    Ughh sleeps what’s that - the one night I need some decent sleep and I ain’t gonna get it 
    If I could sleep now that would be great  :/ 
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    If I could sleep now that would be great  :/ 
    Did you manage to get a little bit of sleep in the end Bubbles?