We're currently updating and consolidating our community guidelines, so you might see a few changes and things being moved to more relevant places. We're not changing how things currently work, just making sure what's written is accurate and up to date.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 WorcestershirePosts: 693 Incredible Poster
    The one time I genuinely forgot to lock my bedroom door - he’s gone in and stole the chocolate I had brought for my niece 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Sometimes in our lives we all have pain,We all have sorrow, But if we are wise, We know that there's always tomorrow.
    Shaunie
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 1,979 Postholic
    Does anyone else find that once you're in recovery from an eating disorder/eating issues and you mention to your family that you love something that's high calorie they go overboard and buy the shop out of it? well yeahh… currenty have 21 bags of terrys chocolate orange exploding candy :lol: its too much! I know they're trying but I feel fat just looking at them.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    kathleen0172Shaunie
  • thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 34 Cool Newbie
    Arghhhhh people just don’t get it :( 
    Shaunie
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 2,905 Mega Poster
    edited January 5
    I know how disgusting I look. But what the fuck is wrong with my eyes. Swollen. Am I dying. Google says “Systemic diseases including kidney failure also can lead to general swelling throughout the body, including around the eyes.”

[edited by moderator]
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton 🌸🌸
  • ArianaAriana Posts: 123 The Mix convert
    Hi @Shaunie , given what's just happened with your nan have you been crying quite a lot? Sometimes crying lots can make your eyes swell up a bit like this. (I should know, I do quite a lot of crying....) Really hope it settles down for you in a few days. Sending hugs xx
    Shaunie
    Ariana said:
    Hi @Shaunie , given what's just happened with your nan have you been crying quite a lot? Sometimes crying lots can make your eyes swell up a bit like this. (I should know, I do quite a lot of crying....) Really hope it settles down for you in a few days. Sending hugs xx
    I was thinking this but they stay swollen and all yesterday they was swollen and making me soo tired too
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton 🌸🌸
    Sat here taking in turns putting tea bags on my eyes hopin it will swell down by tomorrow cause I have work lol
    Laine
  • MegglesMeggles Unicorn. Posts: 1,048 Fanatical Poster
    What's the point. Nobody ever cares anyway
    Laine
    Everyone seems to have a life even those who claim they don’t, they have friends and meet up with them. I can’t rememver last time I met up with a friend. Not that I want everyone to be depressed aswell and not have friends. Just seems lonely and pointless
    Def got some kind of allergic reaction. I’ve changed a lot of the things I use.  I can’t see properly now lol. 
    Laine
    Shaunie said:
    Def got some kind of allergic reaction. I’ve changed a lot of the things I use.  I can’t see properly now lol. 
    @shauine if you have any hay fever or anti-histemain tablets in the house they should help 
    Sometimes in our lives we all have pain,We all have sorrow, But if we are wise, We know that there's always tomorrow.
    Laine
  • kathleen0172kathleen0172 Posts: 258 Rampant Poster
    big virtual hugs to anyone at all who needs one <3

Ariana
  • thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 34 Cool Newbie
    edited January 4
    Meggles said:
    What's the point. Nobody ever cares anyway
    Meggles I care x
    When someone can't stalk you anymore so they start stalking your friends 🙈🙈
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Laine
  • LaineLaine Horse hugger Posts: 1,122 Fanatical Poster
    Definitely take an antihistamine @Shaunie ;
    If it doesn't help and your vision is still blurred you can always see a doctor if you are concerned or need strong ones xo
    Sending hugs everyone ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"So wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older" ~ Avicii

"
    All I do is sit and think about you If I choose then I lose.
    Distract my brain from the terrible news
    It's not living if it's not with you" ~ The 1975

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
    Shaunie
    Fuck me changing your duvet cover is a dangerous job I’ve just scraped my shin whilst walking into my bed when sorting my duvet out 😂
    Fml. Some people are just rude. If going to keep starting chats with me and I ask how you are and you say how you. I mean can atleast pretend to care about how I am and ask even if don’t care ffs. What’s the point in bothering 
     Me rn 

Arianakathleen0172
  • kathleen0172kathleen0172 Posts: 258 Rampant Poster
    I have tooth pain and I don't know why and it makes me anxious lol. Obviously there's not anything terribly wrong and I'm going to go see a dentist soon anyway but yeah this ain't much fun xD

Ariana
    Attucally so pissed off 😡
    Ariana
    Omg keep waking up with massive swollen eyes. Am I that tired lol. Wtf
    Have to go to work looking like I’ve just been crying loll 
    Shaunie said:
    Omg keep waking up with massive swollen eyes. Am I that tired lol. Wtf

Do you wear makeup everyday? my eyes swell up when I use eyeliner (im allergic to it)
    The whole point in me getting a job with special needs children is so I work with them not spend 3 hours cleaning out a cupboard you couldn’t even get in 😡
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,861 Supreme Poster
    The whole point in me getting a job with special needs children is so I work with them not spend 3 hours cleaning out a cupboard you couldn’t even get in 😡
    Are you okay? Sounds frustrating for you, 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 4,861 Supreme Poster
    I have tooth pain and I don't know why and it makes me anxious lol. Obviously there's not anything terribly wrong and I'm going to go see a dentist soon anyway but yeah this ain't much fun xD
    Toothache is the worst, hope your okay 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    kathleen0172
    Omg i don’t know what i am allergic too. First my eyes swell up and now I have rashes on my face. Ffs. I’ve tooken anti histamine things but not helping much. I thought I was allergic to nothing
    Shitty college , shitty life just shitty everything latley ! 
    kathleen0172ArianaShaunie
    Litreally done with everyone and everything ! 
    ArianaShauniekathleen0172
  • ArianaAriana Posts: 123 The Mix convert
    Why does nobody ever listen to me when I say I can't do something?! People just always assume that I'll manage somehow. But if I say I can't, I mean I can't! 
    Shauniekathleen0172