Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Fml. Some people are just rude. If going to keep starting chats with me and I ask how you are and you say how you. I mean can atleast pretend to care about how I am and ask even if don’t care ffs. What’s the point in bothering 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
     Me rn 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I have tooth pain and I don't know why and it makes me anxious lol. Obviously there's not anything terribly wrong and I'm going to go see a dentist soon anyway but yeah this ain't much fun xD
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Attucally so pissed off 😡
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Omg keep waking up with massive swollen eyes. Am I that tired lol. Wtf
    Have to go to work looking like I’ve just been crying loll 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Shaunie said:
    Omg keep waking up with massive swollen eyes. Am I that tired lol. Wtf

Do you wear makeup everyday? my eyes swell up when I use eyeliner (im allergic to it)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    The whole point in me getting a job with special needs children is so I work with them not spend 3 hours cleaning out a cupboard you couldn’t even get in 😡
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    The whole point in me getting a job with special needs children is so I work with them not spend 3 hours cleaning out a cupboard you couldn’t even get in 😡
    Are you okay? Sounds frustrating for you, 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I have tooth pain and I don't know why and it makes me anxious lol. Obviously there's not anything terribly wrong and I'm going to go see a dentist soon anyway but yeah this ain't much fun xD
    Toothache is the worst, hope your okay 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Omg i don’t know what i am allergic too. First my eyes swell up and now I have rashes on my face. Ffs. I’ve tooken anti histamine things but not helping much. I thought I was allergic to nothing
    Shitty college , shitty life just shitty everything latley ! 
    Litreally done with everyone and everything ! 
  • ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    Why does nobody ever listen to me when I say I can't do something?! People just always assume that I'll manage somehow. But if I say I can't, I mean I can't! 
    edited January 2019
    Why do people leave their dog’s shit everywhere. Just lazyness. Laterally fed up of accidently stepping in it
    lol I feel so weird what is wrong with me
    Some people just don’t want to get better and I can’t surround myself with that. Esp those with eating disorders. 

(Dont want to offend anyone reading this. Am not talking about anyone here)
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs people 💕

I really get that Shaunie, it's important to take time away as it can make you feel a little negative or bring you down on a bad day :)

Hope you're doing well xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Really need to stop going out without a coat on 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I make this mistake, I always tell myself a hoodie will do, but Im a smoker and on my breaks I go out for a cig and end up absolutely shivering. 
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Aurora said:
    I make this mistake, I always tell myself a hoodie will do, but Im a smoker and on my breaks I go out for a cig and end up absolutely shivering. 
    But my logic is, I have a car, so I shoudn't need a coat. I should just leave it in the back really, but I never think ahead. 
    Got my new glasses today.

They really capture the true essence of how bad looking I am.

Need to make sure I don't wear them too much otherise I'll get used to them and won't be able to use my other better ones lol

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    My mother is so toxic. What on earth did I do in a previous life to deserve being landed with her?!
    Can my tutor just lay off me ! My attendance is 87% So what ! Love it could be so much more worse after everything I’ve had gone on since starting ! 
    Sorry to hear that @Millie2787 :(
    Could definitely be worse mine is on 75% but it doesn't matter it's for good reason xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Laine said:
    Sorry to hear that @Millie2787 :(
    Could definitely be worse mine is on 75% but it doesn't matter it's for good reason xo
    So annoying @laine it’s like we had the head of yesr in talking about process of coming back next year as we’re L2 and when she said if you attendance is 86 and below we won’t have you have back and she my tutor turned and looked and me and a group of us ? Like I’m not skiving there’s attucal reasons why some lesson I can’t go to ! 
    That's ridiculous! If you pass all the criteria and get all the grades needed you can go onto level 3. As long as you come in and get all assignments done it's fine especially with good reason not to be. mines getting sick of me being "lazy" so trying to get an official endo Diagnosis xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Laine said:
    That's ridiculous! If you pass all the criteria and get all the grades needed you can go onto level 3. As long as you come in and get all assignments done it's fine especially with good reason not to be. mines getting sick of me being "lazy" so trying to get an official endo Diagnosis xo
    @laine I totally get you try even get the GP to write a letter to support you being out of college ! even said to my tutor it could be a whole lot worse - it’s like I’m in college it’s just sometimes I’m too anxious to get to the lessons so I’ll notify absent - she just pisses me off as I work my arse off when I’m in lessons and she don’t see that ! if she carried on I might go and see my head of year myself and explain to her ! 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    @Millie2787 the attendance policies are never fair on those who have genuine reasons. I went through a period when I was quite young that my attendance was in the 70s due to anxiety and they weren't happy about it. Definitely speak to your head of year though.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    I hate myself. I have a crush and now I'm having those whimsical thoughts. I want them to stop so badly so I don't have to get hurt. I feel angry with myself. 
    I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent