Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    skakitty wrote: »
    Ooooh god i HATE daddlylonglegs, i remember talking about them on thesite last year too!! it's winter for me now, but i haven't seen any, so i'm really hoping this is a daddylonglegs' free country! ick.

NOPE!

I was with a guy one night and just as we were about to fall asleep, I felt something on my arm. I shook it. Still felt it. Shook it again. He asked if I was okay and I said I felt something and he turned on the light and there was a huge mo'fo DLL on the bed. He squashed it after a small shriek from me. I would have freaked more if it had crawled on my face...

If it was a moth however, I would be in serious panic mode.
  • Options
    my friend from work has just cancelled on me for the THIRD time.

we are supposed to be going to the cinema to watch sex and the city 2 tonight but she has just cancelled on me again.

i actually have someone else i can go with so its annoying me now because she's like "oh, i really do wanna go, we'll definately have to rearrange". grrrr, i hate being messed about.
  • Options
    These are not good weather conditions for the gigantically with-child. Plus my father in law is round helping out with the garden, so I can't even lay about in my undercrackers to cool off a bit. Tut.
  • Options
    I'll go with you :d
  • Options
    Just had one of those random vertigo room shifts! :crazyeyes God I hate those!!!
  • Options
    I dropped £10 while I was out last night.
  • Options
    So, my mum gave me these "gradual tan" stuff... said it'd take 3/4 days until you can notice it... so I didn't bother putting it on very neatly because I thought "Oh you wont be able to see it" I now have loads of white patches. And loads of orange patches. Yeah, seriously a GRADUAL tan isn't it :(
    Xx

Hahahahahhaa. Why do you use this kind of stuff anyway?
  • Options
    So, my mum gave me these "gradual tan" stuff... said it'd take 3/4 days until you can notice it... so I didn't bother putting it on very neatly because I thought "Oh you wont be able to see it" I now have loads of white patches. And loads of orange patches. Yeah, seriously a GRADUAL tan isn't it :(
    Xx

I use the Johnsons' holiday skin stuff, it doesn't give me any kind of tan, I'm still whitey whitey despite having used it for agggges.
  • Options
    i'm fed up of the general public being horrible to me at work :(
  • Options
    My stupid lump on my stupid wrist is getting bigger. I just googled what the doctor said it was and they can get huge and they're disgusting and yuck. :(
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    I use the Johnsons' holiday skin stuff, it doesn't give me any kind of tan, I'm still whitey whitey despite having used it for agggges.

That's what I have :eek2:

And Strubbies, you know why. I hate myself.

And... my rant... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH one word: Bitches.

I've had enough, some one is going to get seriously hurt soon, and I can safely say it isn't going to be me or anyone on my side :grump:
    Xx
  • Options
    I feel like I want to hit things :(.
  • Options
    And Strubbies, you know why. I hate myself.

I thought you thrive on the dead on drugs look. Stay on the bright side of the force.

btw. I just gave your e-nipple a 360° e-revolution for that "Strubbies"

/e: send me a photo of pumpkin niamh plx. :p
  • Options
    Am in serious need of a hug. I was just told in rather blatant terms everything thats wrong with my looks. Not somthing i need to hear!! :grump: :crying:
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Am in serious need of a hug. I was just told in rather blatant terms everything thats wrong with my looks. Not somthing i need to hear!! :grump: :crying:

*hug*

Thats horrible...tut what a mean, stupid person :grump:
  • Options
    I'm lonely, I'm sad, I just want to go home.
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    *hug*

Thats horrible...tut what a mean, stupid person :grump:

I cant believe thats all it took to just knock my confidence so much :crying:
  • Options
    I really really hate when I try and talk to people about why I'm upset (because I know it's unhealthy for me to keep it bottled up) and they ignore me and then fuck off because I've made them feel guilty. I'm very sorry that the things YOU are doing are making ME upset AND YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S A BIG FUCKING SECRET THAT I'M STILL MISERABLE ABOUT THE WHOLE STUPID SITUATION, don't be surprised when I bring it up because I can't be sane about it anymore.

Fucking.......meh. :crying:.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    I'm lonely, I'm sad, I just want to go home.

*HUGS* why ya lonely n sad? i kinda understand thou, cuz sometimes i feel the same all the way over here.*hug*
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I cant believe thats all it took to just knock my confidence so much :crying:

why the hell did they do that?? *lemmme attam!!!*:o
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I really really hate when I try and talk to people about why I'm upset (because I know it's unhealthy for me to keep it bottled up) and they ignore me and then fuck off because I've made them feel guilty. I'm very sorry that the things YOU are doing are making ME upset AND YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S A BIG FUCKING SECRET THAT I'M STILL MISERABLE ABOUT THE WHOLE STUPID SITUATION, don't be surprised when I bring it up because I can't be sane about it anymore.

Fucking.......meh. :crying:.

i would just think something along the lines of *GOOD! you SHOULD feel guilty! yeh!!*
    but i understand how frustrating it is, i'm kinda in the same situation w/flatmates but i don't wanna talk about it to them because.... what's done is done and i can't change their minds :(
  • Options
    i would just think something along the lines of *GOOD! you SHOULD feel guilty! yeh!!*
    but i understand how frustrating it is, i'm kinda in the same situation w/flatmates but i don't wanna talk about it to them because.... what's done is done and i can't change their minds :(
    Thing is, I was trying so hard to be ok with everyone today. They were all talking about these new people who are in the guild that I'm not allowed back into (yeh, it's WoW stuff...) and I was biting my tongue and asking who they were talking about and why they were bitching and they just ignored me completely, until I kind of snapped and went on a WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I FEEL LEFT OUT BLARGH SADPANDA splurge and then I got bitched at because 'this (chat channel) is the only place we can bitch about the guild' and I just wanted to turn around and tell them to fucking appreciate that they have a guild to bitch about in the first place when I'm sitting there on my own, knowing nobody but those people, and eugh. But I didn't, I logged off for an hour and then when I came back I tried to talk to one of them about it and he just ignored me completely, then logged off when I was like 'don't ignore me, it doesn't help'. So now I feel like crying because I'm stupid :(.
  • Options
    *HUGS* why ya lonely n sad? i kinda understand thou, cuz sometimes i feel the same all the way over here.*hug*

I don't know..noone's talking with me..now exams and lessons are over til september i have nothing to make me talk to people..i get so lonely at night..i want to play the piano..go out walking..anything..but i can't, so i have to think about everything..i just want to talk or be held by anybody..i don't care who. i want my mum :(
  • Options
    Hugs
  • Options
    Hey Franki, which realm are you on? Presumably it's an EU realm? Me having not played since January, I would love to start again but I told myself that I won't play WoW while I'm jobhunting in case I got addicted. It's just the danger of all play and no work is that I'm afraid of. I know that once I'm back in work again, I can balance work with WoW and pubbing/clubbing twice a week, so I don't see WoW as a problem then. I was on Silvermoon. I had an 80 warlock (fire spec), 70 priest (holy spec) and 60 warrior (prot spec).
  • Options
    So now I feel like crying because I'm stupid :(.

You're not stupid, Franki.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I thought you thrive on the dead on drugs look. Stay on the bright side of the force.

btw. I just gave your e-nipple a 360° e-revolution for that "Strubbies"

/e: send me a photo of pumpkin niamh plx. :p

Well, I'll just neck slap you then :razz: Deal with it. You are not winning with one STRUBBIES :yeees:

And no. There is absolutely no way ANYONE is seeing my orange-patchy-ness. I've sort of almost fixed it anyway so :p

My rant: I have a shit load of homework... and no time to do it. :impissed:
    Xx
  • Options
    ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH.

I don't know how many more job rejections I can take. I'm trying so hard to remain positive and cheerful and upbeat, but it's so difficult.

Every day I wake up to a few rejection emails, but hey, that's to be expected, I can take that on the chin. But then I've had two rejections from jobs I really, desperately wanted, and would have been really good at, in the past two days, and it's just too much.

Bleugh.
  • Options
    jamelia wrote: »
    ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH.

I don't know how many more job rejections I can take. I'm trying so hard to remain positive and cheerful and upbeat, but it's so difficult.

Every day I wake up to a few rejection emails, but hey, that's to be expected, I can take that on the chin. But then I've had two rejections from jobs I really, desperately wanted, and would have been really good at, in the past two days, and it's just too much.

Bleugh.
    :( *hug*.

If they didn't want you it's their loss.

My rant for the day is that I just traipsed all the way into town (it's soooooo hot) to go to the job centre and there was nothing, and I just got back and because OMG I BOUGHT A £10 PAIR OF SHOES THAT I WOULD NEED FOR WORKING ANYWAY, my stepdad just gave me the most evil glare in the world. Fuck you, asshat.
  • Options
    :( *hug*.

If they didn't want you it's their loss.

Thank you :heart:

I'm trying to remember that something will come along eventually and when it does I won't even remember this time when I was anxious and worried. But it's still pretty grim going through it.

And every rejection chips away at my self-confidence a little more, to the point where I don't know if I can bear to make any more applications because I can't cope with the rejection. Arse.