Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i just don't feel like me right now :(

i feel so completely drained of emotion, energy...everything really.

*hug*

feel better
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Some people do really need to stop being so bloody paranoid:
    I changed my Facebook status, which said something about how I'm glad there are some people I won't see after this week. To which a friend replied "like me?" That's the second time I've said something like that and he's asked if it's him. And I got a lecture from him last time about how if it's about someone, I shouldn't allow them to see that.

The more I hear such about Facebook, the more I'm repelled from it. I use it to grab schoolmates from the mid 90s then leg it. To me, Facebook is Friend-Reunited but simply 5 years more recent. The more you become physically attached to that site, the more Big Brother is watching you.
  • Options
    i just don't feel like me right now :(

i feel so completely drained of emotion, energy...everything really.

*hug*

So after smelling stale smoke all day, but i don't have a headache its left me a little confused. I'm also super stressed about my last exam which i need to pass! or no RGU for me :crying:
  • Options
    I seem to be suffering from work-related paralysis. I've already been given a two week extension, and every time I look at or think of the work my anxiety hits me like a kick in the chest. It's due in on wednesday :(
  • Options
    *hug*

So after smelling stale smoke all day, but i don't have a headache its left me a little confused. I'm also super stressed about my last exam which i need to pass! or no RGU for me :crying:

Maybe there's some actual stale smoke for once?

Good luck for the exam!!
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Some people do really need to stop being so bloody paranoid:
    I changed my Facebook status, which said something about how I'm glad there are some people I won't see after this week. To which a friend replied "like me?" That's the second time I've said something like that and he's asked if it's him. And I got a lecture from him last time about how if it's about someone, I shouldn't allow them to see that.

maybe you shouldnt have made a facebook status that would make anybody paranoid,
  • Options
    My family (with the exception of maybe 15 relatives from 3 'groups') are assholes.
  • Options
    I have really unsly smoking burns on my hand and it hurts to hold stuff :(
  • Options
    A couple of things: 1) How come the Post Office is always complaining about 'going under', yet every time I post a parcel, I always have to wait 10-15 minutes for my turn. 2) Drivers who drive through road-side puddles, deliberately accelerating their car to soak unsuspecting paedestrians.
  • Options
    I can't understand my chemistry notes, so I can't revise them, the ones on the internet don't seem to make sense to me, my mum's being a cow atm, I started crying at the hairdresser's, and I was going to see if my friend wanted to go to the beach tomorrow with me, but he's going out with someone else. None of them are really big things, but they're just getting on top of me, along with exam stress. Plus I feel sick and dizzy, and hot and cold. I just want to go to bed, but I shouldn't do that. Now the sun's come out. I want it to go away, I'm not in the mood for sunshine, I want the weather to feel like me.
    /whinge over
  • Options
    ftw:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe3Ou9xBAlI

exactly how l feel! DONT open it if you're sensitive to swearing or have kid's about!
  • Options
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. fuck.

that is my rant.
  • Options
    I just... I can't be bothered any more. I need a ciggerate, I need to hurt myself, I need to cry. Yeah... it wont make anything any better in the long run... but it'll make me feel better now :-/

This is me, giving up in trying.

edit/ this is me, just giving up in general actually. I really can't cope anymore.
  • Options
    I went to a gig last - someone decided to their use phone during one of the bands' songs (the hell?) and people in front of me (bearing in mind that I'm much shorter than them, stood in pain and can't see much) wouldn't allow me to stand in front of them.

Oh, and then of them kicked me in the shin.
  • Options
    Been so terribly upset since yesterday night. Life's just dishing out a few hooks lately. Doesn't help the cause it's just fucking raining all the fucking time (maybe 1 or 2 sunny days in may), and neither that I will be all alone in my own flat come tomorrow, moving in alone, living alone, being alone.

Hey ho :/
  • Options
    just had my first panic attack in a year. Really really angry with myself for getting upset about something stupid. I have an assignment due in tomorrow and I don't know how i can get it done now im all over the place. just so angry now.
  • Options
    I spent three and a half hours lying awake in bed last night. I went to bed at 10:30 and didn't get to sleep til after 2am.

Fuck you, body. FUCK. YOU.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I spent three and a half hours lying awake in bed last night. I went to bed at 10:30 and didn't get to sleep til after 2am.

Fuck you, body. FUCK. YOU.

Ditto :banghead:
  • Options
    I keep dreaming about getting my results, them being bad, and then not getting into university. Would like to just sleep thank you very much.
  • Options
    Fucking hell. I seriously just can't be bothered. So many people are coming to me with problems right now, and all I want is to be alone with my thoughts :( !!!!!
    Xx
  • Options
    the fact that people are moaning on facebook that ITV have cancelled tonight's episode of coronation street out of respect to those who died today in cumbria.

it just really bugs me what people moan about really.
  • Options
    the fact that people are moaning on facebook that ITV have cancelled tonight's episode of coronation street out of respect to those who died today in cumbria.

it just really bugs me what people moan about really.

:yes: My mum is a diehard coronation street fan and shes not complaining. People should just THINK sometimes.
  • Options
    recovering from surgery. Not fun.
  • Options
    recovering from surgery. Not fun.

*hug* Get well soooon!
    Xx
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Been so terribly upset since yesterday night. Life's just dishing out a few hooks lately. Doesn't help the cause it's just fucking raining all the fucking time (maybe 1 or 2 sunny days in may), and neither that I will be all alone in my own flat come tomorrow, moving in alone, living alone, being alone.

Hey ho :/

*hug* I'm feeling the same, it's been raining so much over here (last week i don't think it stopped for more than an hour all 7 days :/) and also i'm lonely, especially when my flatmates are working shifts.
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    just had my first panic attack in a year. Really really angry with myself for getting upset about something stupid. I have an assignment due in tomorrow and I don't know how i can get it done now im all over the place. just so angry now.

I know how you feel, i always 'beat myself up' when i have a panic attack, because i have also gone whole years with no attacks and i always feel like it's my fault for being in that situatiion/not dealing with the situation better and not using all the techniques i've learned over the years- but i guess i have to remind myself to look back 10 years ago and see that when i did panic, it ended up so uncontrollable, i was taken to hospital, and now i am usually in control within half an hour or less, so.. there has been improvement.
  • Options
    *hug* Get well soooon!
    Xx

• Options
    I just want to get some sleep, is that really so much to bloody ask?! :crying:
  • Options
    I can't even express it really, so I guess I'll just say, love.....ugh! :banghead:

One way ticket to a desert island pls!!
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    *hug* I'm feeling the same, it's been raining so much over here (last week i don't think it stopped for more than an hour all 7 days :/) and also i'm lonely, especially when my flatmates are working shifts.

*hug* solitary hug.

Sitting here at my parents. I should be in best mood to pack all my stuff get them in the car and move them over to design my flat. But I can't just right now. Let's procrastinate again. I'm good at it.