Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Motorbike stolen. Police phoned and reported it found, but burnt out. Super-sad face.
  • Options
    it's just a typo, should say clarified instead of clarifies, in other words, when he gets drunk Evenstar's boyfriend is a prat and such behaviour warrants leaving him in dumpageville.
  • Options
    Motorbike stolen. Police phoned and reported it found, but burnt out. Super-sad face.

bum hairs!
  • Options
    Oh no! Rubbish.
    *hug*
  • Options

Oh god, awful. Who the fuck does something like this?

Not to jump up on your sad-bangwagon, cuz it's nothing in comparison, but someone stole my jacket tonight (and no other jacket was left there, so someone had left with two). Sucks.
  • Options
    My new phone seems to be broken :( Well... it keeps breaking and fixing itself :/ I bought it off ebay because i forgot to get mine unlocked before i came over here (and can't for the life me find anywhere to get it unlocked here :() and now it keeps turning itself off, and then back on every 30 seconds! ARGGGGGGGGGGG
  • Options
    I have a huge ass spot right in the middle of my face and it's not even the squeezy kind :grump:.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I have a huge ass spot right in the middle of my face and it's not even the squeezy kind :grump:.

years, YEARS ago, once in my life, I had a spot so gigantic on my face, it was approximately as big as a finger print, of lets say your average index finger. And it was between the eyes and made me look like an indian woman. When I squeezed it out the skin felt really lose, because it was stretched out so much.

Thanks puberty, you weren't awkward enough anyway.
  • Options

at least its not a scab right at the end of your nose :grump:

i was a bit drunk when i was curling my hair with my ghds on saturday night and caught the end of my nose. i didn't think anything of it because i'm always accidently burning myself with them.

what i didn't realise is that the ghds had taken a layer of skin away and now, i have a right minging scab that makes me look like an idiot. its soooo sore as well.
  • Options
    at least its not a scab right at the end of your nose :grump:

i was a bit drunk when i was curling my hair with my ghds on saturday night and caught the end of my nose. i didn't think anything of it because i'm always accidently burning myself with them.

what i didn't realise is that the ghds had taken a layer of skin away and now, i have a right minging scab that makes me look like an idiot. its soooo sore as well.
    Oh yes, straightener burns are the worst.

I am now pissed off because I was supposed to be getting my two weeks of holiday pay this Friday and I just got my payslip through in my email.

I'm apparently getting paid £0.00.

Fuckers.
  • Options
    Oh yes, straightener burns are the worst.

I am now pissed off because I was supposed to be getting my two weeks of holiday pay this Friday and I just got my payslip through in my email.

Fuckers.

Lol, I had that same pleasure the other week after leaving my last job. I was owed a week's pay, only to get a £0 payslip. Turns out they reckon they'd overpaid me on a previous week, which is news to me, so they'd deducted my final payment, lol. To say I was angry was an understatement!

I hope you weren't planning anything special :crying:
  • Options

Fuckers.

Aww wounded mate, wounded. Sorry to hear (or read) that.
  • Options
    The worst part is that I don't know if it's because the payroll manager forgot or because they decided not to give it to me because I handed in my notice last week :/.
  • Options
    I hate work I hate it I HATE IT I FUCKING HATE IT!! *ROAR* :grump:
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »

:eek: *takes sharp objects off Evenstar and backs away* :eek:
  • Options

Ha! I SO know the feeling. I've had a horrific day and only the prospect of fresh hell tomorrow to look forward to. Must. Get. Out.
  • Options
    eastenders isnt on iplayer....

*HUUUULK*
  • Options
    eastenders isnt on iplayer....

*HUUUULK*

Thats a bad thing?
  • Options
    My friend is an idiot! An idiot! I wish I could shake him and scream at him to not be so selfish and to look after his mental health a bit more, and look after his mum by doing so. He's ill, he knows it, we all know it, and him going out and trying every new drug, legal or otherwise, that he can find isn't helping. *Screams* STOP TAKING DRUGS! We love you but, STOP IT!!!!!!
  • Options
    At some point over the last 3 or 4 days, I have managed to mislay my MP3 player and I'm not one for losing stuff normally. Probably left it on the bus as it's nowhere to be seen in the house :banghead:
  • Options
    The weather.
    My cold feet.
    Too many M&Ms. Feel ill.
    Tired.
    Insecurities.
    Period decided to drop by after months of absence.
    Internet is shit.
    What's happenning with this guy? Dunno.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Thats a bad thing?

hulk like transformation.
  • Options
    A piece of writing I sent to a journal just got rejected :grump:
  • Options
    Guys, is it just me? I'm on page 28 of this topic and every time I click on p29 or p30, it takes me back to 28.

p28.png
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Guys, is it just me? I'm on page 28 of this topic and every time I click on p29 or p30, it takes me back to 28.

p28.png

:yes: doing that to me too. A few threads have just started doing that, mainly ones that have loads of pages.
  • Options
    It happens when someone's had their account deleted.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I'm glad I'm not being insane for once. A moment I must cherish :-D I'm guessing it's a bug on the board if a thread hits 'x' number of pages.
  • Options
    how annoying. how come i can see the latest posts then?
  • Options
    Because the latest posts are still the latest posts, it's just that when someone has their account and their posts removed, it removes all those posts from a thread. Obviously the person that's had their post removed has had 16 or more posts in this thread, so those two pages are 'empty'.
  • Options
    sounds like we've lost a regular poster then...