Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Boyfriend makes me feel discusting

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote: »
    Question you need to ask your self, do you want to continue to be hit and physically hurt? As that is what is going to happen.

he dosent hit me, its mainly grabbing me by the throat and throwing me on the bed or floor and twisting my arms round. he does it only when i stand infront of the door to try and stop him leaving and grab his arms to try and stop him walking out cus i know if he would just calm down and listen to me about whatever we are arguing about then we can work it out. so basically if i didnt get in his way i woulnd get hurt so i kinda bring it on my self, i could just let him walk out but i don't want him to leave bacause im scared of what he will go and do. last time he went to a bar and gave out his number to three diffrent women :(

thank you for the link Helen, i will take a look at that in a min.

i'm going to his flat tonight as mum has said he is not welcome in our house anymore after royally stitching them up 2day. he has also lost out on a 3 month job they were going to give him becuase JSA and housing benifits have stopped paying him cus he aint had a job in so long so hes going to have to go back to earning money by doing dodgy things :( he told me he blames ME for him loosing the job becuase i called him a bully and i just "couldnt be nice"
  • Options
    i think maybe you should go to your doctor and ask about getting some counselling, because you have absolutely no self esteem whatsoever
  • Options
    Regardless of the physical and mental abuse, him chatting up other girls is reason enough to break up. Let alone the fact if he's chatting them up and getting phone numbers it's very likely he's cheating on you.
  • Options
    i can't actually belive what has happned today...

he was questioning on me about a guy i slept with 5 years ago, i told him the truth that yes me and matey did once have a fling and he got proper funny and refused to speak to me. he told me i made him feel sick and then he started burping and stuff and ran to the bathroom and threw up all in the toilet. i'm so discusting and dirty i made my own boyfriend VOMIT. i was sat there in the bedroom listning to the man i love be sick becuase he is so discusted over me. it was one of the worse feelings in the world. he then came back into the bedroom and layed back down and i tryed to say sorry and touch his arm but he just ran to the toilet again and threw up, i could hear the sick hitting the water in the toilet and i can honestly say it felt like my heart was breaking.

i finaly got him talking to me and he broke down in tears saying he wishes he met me when i was a virgin and had never been with another guy. he said he dont want to be with me anymore because i make him sick with some of the stuff i have done in the past and people i have slept with that he knows.
  • Options
    i think maybe you should go to your doctor and ask about getting some counselling, because you have absolutely no self esteem whatsoever

:yes: Personally, I think you need get out of this relationship as it's doing you no good.
  • Options
    Hun WHY are u stil with this BULLY i know u say u love him but THIS Is not love +i'll say it again he is MENTALLY+PHYSICALY ABUSING YOU GET OUT NOW before it too late :yes:
  • Options
    I think deep down you know the answer to your own questions. nobody has the right to speak too or treat you like that. Everyone has a past weather it be one we are happy with or one we would rather forget. You have to keep telling yourself the past is the past. in my opinion dump him and move on. He doesnt deserve you. Someone else will come along in time and treat you how you are meant to be treated. If you stay with him you are giving him permission to always treat you like that. Hope this has helped. xx
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I think you need to listen to everyone who has posted in this thread and finally give this twat the push!
  • Options
    I honestly can't quite believe the thought processes you have because of this twisted, spineless little fuck. Is he really making you happy?! I hope this doesn't sound harsh but it's time to WAKE UP!
  • Options
    You say you love this bloke but what is love when all he does is treat you like crap? Love is not enough to keep a relationship going. It's obvious he doesn't love you. Please get out now before it's too late.
  • Options
    It sounds harsh from what people have said because you love this guy bu you gotta do whats right n leave him because he sounds like a nasty piece of work. Good luck with it all.

@Suzycreamcheese - Maybe she doesnt have any self eesteem? im sure she has enough on her plate without you pointing fingers.

(edit i dont know how to quote lol)
  • Options
    :chin: how the fuck is that pointing fingers? Its not an insult
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    :chin: how the fuck is that pointing fingers? Its not an insult

I agree, I think no-one would dispute that there are issues with low self-esteem here and counselling sounds like a really sensible option. :yes:
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote: »
    I agree, I think no-one would dispute that there are issues with low self-esteem here and counselling sounds like a really sensible option. :yes:

Fully agree, i just believe Suzy is stating the truth as to what's behind this lasses reason for staying with the loser and that is low self-esteem.
  • Options
    The best thing for you to do is get rid of this man. Exactly 100% of the posts on this thread agree with it, including yourself. I may not understand what you are going through exactly, but I do understand your low self esteem. I too have some issues regarding insecurity. In my case it is the inability to walk towards something, wheras yours it is the inability to walk away. Fears can rule one's life, but when you have two, choose the lesser. I personally would run though a hundred spiders nests if chased by Shelob.
    Who cares if you are alone when you leave him? Who cares if people look down on you for doing it? (Which, of course, no one will, but it seems to be one of your fears). As long as you are safe, nothing else matters. You can then build up from there and start afresh.
    Run through the nests and get rid of the beast. NOW!
  • Options
    If you get the time, re read all the way though this thread.

Read in detail what advice people have said on this thread, and reread what you have said he has done to you.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    If you get the time, re read all the way though this thread.

Read in detail what advice people have said on this thread, and reread what you have said he has done to you.
    Good idea and lover read it and imagine someone else other than you has posted it.