Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sticky: Introductions FAQ

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya

Hi. I'm Kathy, aged 46, married with 3 children and one dog and live in Cornwall which is lovely.

I've become a bit isolated and am looking to make some new friends and have some new experiences. Have a good sense of humour and like to laugh.

I work in mental health which I love. Really, really want to make some friends both locally and further away.

That's me!

:wave:
  • Options
    Hello im liz new to this board :) i am from scotland
  • Options
    hi i'm buzykins from northeast uk married, 3 children, 6 crandchildren.
  • Options
    mememe

I'm just gunna pretend I have a clue how to introduce my frickin' self *laughs* I suck at stuff like this.

Well, I'm English, 14 and taking the awesome subjects that are A r t, H i s t o r y and F o o d T e c h n o l a g y.

I suck at spelling so bear with me for this intro = ]

What do I say now?

I love Alice and Wonderland and the little mermaid.

I listen to Paramore, My Chemical Romance and The Cure. You know, bands like that. But I also like Taylor Swfit and have a strange thing For Johnny Cash and Flo Rida = o

I like blogging woop

I think thats enough in basics. well. I also paint allot... so yeah... erm...

Bye
  • Options
    :yippe:
    I'm Karis and I'm fifteen .
    From the looks of it, I'm pretty much the youngest on this board?

Well, yeah, I'm doing my GCSE's but so far I've only done like four modules. And I probably failed the last two. The first two, however, not bragging but were an A* in Biology, B in Physics and then -cough- D in Maths. Maths never was my strong point. I don't even know my six times tables and then onward...

Anyway, I'm from Essex. I once told someone I lived in Essex & they were like 'right I'm knocking on every door in Essex' stalker. seriously. And Essex is a big place so have fun & good luck, loser. :eek2:

Unfortunately I have a whole myriad of issues which I shan't go any further into, because you probably won't like me too much. :no: I'm also cynical and brutually honest. I'm also abit of an introvert, and the Internet sometimes has to replace my social life, damn my shyness. I do have friends though. Lawlz. :rolleyes:

The way this website works has got me lost. Hrmm.

I am very, very interested in litreature & theatre, if only I could spell it right. :D I think that's as a good an intro as any? :wave: :)
  • Options
    Hey !
    Im Danielle, im from the spectacularly boring N.ireland ! 16 years old and im doing a diplomia in childcare and education :)
  • Options
    Hi Danielle, welcome to TheSite :wave:
  • Options
    Hey I'm Lexy :)

I'm 17, I live in the countryside and my school has a funny name.

I study Biology, Economics, French and History (crazy mix I know) and I'm about to go into AS exam season :nervous:

I love chocolate buttons and playing Sims but I hate people who walk slowly in front of me or squeeze toothpaste from the top of the tube...

I've been coming on TheSite for a while and finally decided it was time to become a member now I have Study Leave to fill!

• Options
    hi I am vdk47,
    Lookin to chat about all subjects
    I live in Orlando Fl usa. too darn hot here but the fishin is great.
  • Options
    hello people!
    i live in england. im 22 and i've just finished a costume degree at uni so thought i would join and chat to you all.
    x x x
  • Options
    Hi!!! I'm Ghislain and I like animals and watch tons and tons of movies. Look forward to having fun in this forum!!
  • Options
    I was brought up in East Croydon and yeah, its crappy. Wish I lived with my Mum and Dad and could save for a hol, car etc. Dont knock it, believe me its all down hill once you have the burden of looking after yourself, finances, bills, parenthood, me cynical, nah!!
  • Options
    sam/samantha, 25 now, eek but i have the face and body of an 18 year old, studying fashion at UCA, epsom, enjoy it throughly.

listen to music pretty much all day, everyday, coverted indie girl, though like every other genre of music. love watching bands at gigs and festivals, 6 weeks till reading, woop.

single, like being one of the only ones between friends that doesn't have a boyfriend/husband/baby/house or all of the previous.

i have some of the most amazing friends ever.

i currently have about 10 crushes on the go, my star sign says my crush is mutual-only problem is finding out which one! i'm a typical cancer by the way.

like the small things in life, things that make you smile and make people look at you and wonder..

originally from seaside town in suffolk, probably never live there again permanently. god knows where i'll be living..new york or paris is a dream.

life is good, but far too short, this scares me.

that is all. i think.
  • Options
    Hi Sam, welcome to TheSite :)
  • Options
    Hi im VeeDubZ, or Vee for short....im 25, single and live in sunny south cheshire, uk....

Ive recently got out of a 7 year relationship where i turned int a bit of a hermit.... so im breaking back into the world and going a bit crazy for a while...

im big into music, i would say im a musical whore and i listen to music ranging from most dance music to heavy metal gothic and industrial to tracy chapman and a whole host other things....severe eclectic music tastes lol.....

my other passions are computers, building fixing(and breaking) software you name it ive either messed with it or im thinking about it lol, ive recently build a Hackintosh syatem, basically a fully functioning macintosh but for a grand old price of £400 rather than a couple of grand....im into digital art using photoshop and make signature banners, and also im into web design.....

Drugs wise, i used to smoke(for 13 years) but gave up last year just cus i had had enough of smelling like an ashtray, no patches, gum or anything.....just woke up one day and stopped....i do partake in a few of the illegals every know and then but not as often as i would like to be able to afford to....

overall im a pretty laid back guy who likes a laugh and a bit o fun.....

i think ive bored you all for far too long now and my fingers hurt

x.
    Vee
  • Options
  • Options
    hi,i'm new:shocking:
  • Options
    my name is AJ.

i'm thirteen years old, and i live in chicago, illinois.

:blush: and :naughty: are my favorite smileys, haha.

uh, i'm not very peculiar, i suppose.

pearl jam and led zeppelin are my favorite bands. i'm really loud, and shy at the same time, i guess.

i don't really like it when people look down on me, because i'm starting to identify as pansexual, and it makes me feel guilty or ashamed when people say, "what the hell? you're weird." all because i don't identify as straight.

& i'm not really sure why i signed up here, but i suppose i thought i would find it really useful for support, etc, etc.

i look forward to talking to others on here.
  • Options
    Hi guys!i"m a newbie here.. I hope I catch up with you guys.. Have fun!
  • Options
    hey, I'v just joined. I'm Sarah, or Sar Sar, i'm 20 + i'm currently applying 4 uni next year where I hope to do youth work so hi :)
  • Options
    *DEVIL* wrote: »
    I'm Gemma. I live in cornwall. I am 17 years old and i am currently studying at sixth form to get my alevels. I do AVCE health and social care and Alevel Biology. I hope to go to university and do a teaching degree.

I live with my mum dad and sister. I have a boyfriend called gary AKA Lino.

hi you, thanks for posting, nice to meet you:heart::heart:
  • Options
    Heeeelllooooo wonderful new people :-)
    Xx
  • Options
    kiwi

Im new to this site so ill try my best if i forget anything ill post it i guess

the name is chazza and im a kiwi that means im from new zealand, ive never left new zealand would like to one day but depends what the future holds for me and my family. I have a lovely partner we have been together 3 years in june the love of my life we have a daughter together who is now 19 months old and am due to have another daughter in 2010.

Id like to get some good advice from people and some maybe make some pals who knows what can happen

:):):):):):):):):)
  • Options

Hello!
  • Options
    Hi, I live just outside of London and am suffering from anxiety, depression and because of this I have gallstones and am wiating for a date to have my gallbladder removed
  • Options
    I am sara 22 from usa
  • Options
    Hi im gail i suffer from bipolar and borderline personality disorder
    Looking forward to getting to know you all better
  • Options
    gail1 wrote: »
    Hi im gail i suffer from bipolar and borderline personality disorder
    Looking forward to getting to know you all better

you fascinate me already!

Hellllo there people - I'm Dante, but everyone calls me Danny, so call me Danny...
    I used to use this site under another name, but forget that, start afresh!
    I'm a 21 year old London boy born and bred, I've seen one too many mental health 'professionals', have a dark sense of humour, love meeting new people, love speaking out about things (used to be really really shy, now i'm finding my voice), experimental, sexually fluid (I like women and have always been attracted to women but I'm not a macho man, I don't like putting my sexuality in a box and have never been one to shout off about who I like to sleep with/how many women i've bedded.... blah, blah, blah. I'm not a Russell Brand type), love animals, love exploring, love having a laugh, love being a TAURUS!!! (Yeeaah baby!) and challenging things (beliefs, attitudes, stereotypes, etc)

Nice to meet yas :wave:

xxDannyxx
  • Options
    Hi Danny, welcome back to TheSite :thumb:
  • Options
    Thanks dude! :thumb:
This discussion has been closed.